(Mod) Call Recording-KPQ

Search This thread

poolakkal Suresh

Jul 21, 2010
bangalore
Here comes the Call recording mod (stand alone, no themes attached:D). Tested & working fine on KPQ.

Recording is working perfectly on both ways.
Saves in .amr format in internal SD card/sounds.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?vqbmgvpswsqbv4y

Flash it through CWM.
Enjoy:):):D;)
As usual, never blame me if your cell puffs some smoke:D:D
Pls leave your feedback.

Attached screenshots & a sample recorded file for referecne

PS: Since there ther's a mixture of opinions, for some it's working & for other it's force closing. So guys please do share your views about this. If u have flashed this, then leave your comments. In either cases (working or not working) please write down your fw/ROM dtls with any kernels. So that will clarify on which ROMs this can be applied. This may be helpful to our 9003 buddies.

Attachments

• SC20111208-090259.jpg
    SC20111208-090259.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 1,248
  • SC20111208-090404.jpg
    SC20111208-090404.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,359
  • SC20111208-090412.jpg
    SC20111208-090412.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 912
  • SC20111208-090421.jpg
    SC20111208-090421.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 831
  • SC20111208-090427.jpg
    SC20111208-090427.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,020
  • VoiceCall.rar
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,059
Last edited:

woozydevotee

Nov 21, 2010
Can you please add some instructions,do we need to deodex our phone for this? should i flash it using CWM or just extract the apk and install it directly? thanks

Last edited:

ggclanlord

Feb 11, 2011
Freezed after a phone call. Pressed Home key and went to Home.
Checked the recorded file and its 0bytes.
Now unable to call anyone.
Trying restarting phone now.
Any instructions on how to use? And how to auto-record? Or will have to press record key on.every call?

Rebooted and tried again. Not responding. Had to FC.

How did you get it to work?
Working flawlessly on your device.

poolakkal Suresh

Jul 21, 2010
bangalore
Any instructions on how to use? And how to auto-record? Or will have to press record key on.every call?

Dude, it's working fine for me. Repeatedly checked never had any problem, even the recording quality is also fine. am on KPQ stock (themed) with doom's kernel v6. what else details should i mention......
Is it working fine with anyone?
Anyway, am just attaching screen shot & recorded file at first post for you guys information.

H.burns

Nov 11, 2011
Dude, it's working fine for me. Repeatedly checked never had any problem, even the recording quality is also fine. am on KPQ stock (themed) with doom's kernel v6. what else details should i mention......
Is it working fine with anyone?
Anyway, am just attaching screen shot & recorded file at first post for you guys information.

Firstly im appreciate for the mod;)

but i have the SAME PROBLEM as he, mine is STOCK KPQ with deodexed,ext4,and 14toggles, kernel is 2.6.35.7-CL709629(the STOCK one i think, im newbie:eek:)

my case is the phone feature is FROZEN after end up a call with recording.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here comes the Call recording mod (stand alone, no themes attached:D). Tested & working fine on KPQ.

Recording is working perfectly on both ways.
    Saves in .amr format in internal SD card/sounds.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?vqbmgvpswsqbv4y

Flash it through CWM.
    Enjoy:):):D;)
    As usual, never blame me if your cell puffs some smoke:D:D
    Pls leave your feedback.

Attached screenshots & a sample recorded file for referecne

PS: Since there ther's a mixture of opinions, for some it's working & for other it's force closing. So guys please do share your views about this. If u have flashed this, then leave your comments. In either cases (working or not working) please write down your fw/ROM dtls with any kernels. So that will clarify on which ROMs this can be applied. This may be helpful to our 9003 buddies.
    Not working

Cheers to those with whom it's working:D & sad for those unlucky buddies. Please guys leave your comments along with your fw/ROM & kernel (if not stock) dtls.

its not working am on:
    KPQ+CFROOT+POSIEDON RC1 rom...
    Hi Suresh ... I've flashed your ICS theme mod over stock KPQ and then flashed this standalone call recording mod also, followed by the file which 'san.dip' uploaded on this thread (i.e. replacing relevant stock deodexed files from zckp9) .... All work fine and am very pleased with the output (thanks again :)) except for one issue - Whenever i am using keyboard (stock, swype or any other), the text of copy / paste icons doesn't come clearly .... the icons seem to be desized hiding the text .... Am also attaching a screenshot to make this clear .... This did not happen on stock rom before flashing of your theme file .... Can you guide what may be causing this issue? .. Is it fonts or some file in 'framework' folder? ... may be that can be replaced to rectify this issue .... This remains the only irritant in my phone's KPQ avatar ..... Thanks in advance for your advice ... Cheers, Envy

Dude, u have adopted a lengthy process to get the call recorder working. Actually u need not have use framwork for call recorder, it's only to get a different UI. Now i have two options to suggest u. One being do a clean reflash & then flash this call recorder mod where no framework file is included or just push the original framework file of KPQ or any modded framework from any other KPQ theme to system/framework. Either of these should be ok.
    rel=placed all apps and .so files individually
    except dialet_tab_activity.apk..
    everything is now working properly...

JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT IS THE USE OF DIALER_TAB_ACTIVITY.APK??

There's no dialer tab activity file in this standalone zip. it's there in the theme attached zip. PNGs of the dialer tab activity file are edited to get ICS dialer tab, that's it otherwise it has no role in call recording fuction:)
    Thanks Suresh,
    first i had same problem

then I flashed XXKPQ-CFROOT-UCK-16-12-2011
    and now it works perfect for me.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone