[MOD] Call recording

Search This thread

maxicet

Sep 6, 2009
Hi all,
THis method works with ALL GNOTE Gingerbread ROMs, latest LC1 also.
You have to flash this file with CWM recovery, and use Sanity (from PlayStore) with "audio phone" method of recording (or something similar, I have italian menus).
Please, do a nandroid first....

P.s. : if it was useful, please click "Thanks"..

Last edited:

AntoCorsa

Dec 9, 2007
Hey mate, i've never flashed Samsung phones. Could you quickly explain me what should i do step by step? You can do it in italian by private message too.

enobrec

Feb 18, 2010
cazzo...dai ,se ci sei riuscito tu posso farlo anche io col Note..

Io non compro cellulari se non registrano..
HD2 riuscii a registrare grazie a un trick...

Mo' col Note se riesci a registrare,,,spiegamelo per cortesia...

se funziona me lo compro...ciao...

maxicet

Sep 6, 2009
Hey mate, i've never flashed Samsung phones. Could you quickly explain me what should i do step by step? You can do it in italian by private message too.

There's nothing to explain, you must have root and CWM recovery installed, see this thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1329360

For italian version (KJ4) is this link http://www.multiupload.com/UN5L6R73GE

After that, flash my mod, then install "Sanity" from market and enable recording, then set audio format "mp4", audio source "phone call", automatic start "disabled", automatic stop "enabled" with 3 seconds delay.
When in call, if you want to rec, simply press home button, then "call recording" on status bar notify. More simple if you create a shortcut to "Sanity/call recording" in home screen. That's all
P.s. : I'm able to rec also with bluetooth headset.

Reactions: Guendaline

Mar 4, 2009
Taiwan
Hi all,
I'm new here but I'm well know in Dell Streak forum..
I just bought Galaxy Note, and I discovered a method to record call, using my previous application from Streak : Sanity...
I tried a modification to system libs, and it works !!! You have to flash attached file with clockwork recovery, and use Sanity with "audio phone" method of recording (or something similar, I have italian menus).

Can you modify this system libs to fit Galaxy Tab P1000? Or, can you advice where can I find it?

Thanks a lot!

reinbeau

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 14, 2010
South of Boston, MA

Italian may have been requested, but English is the language of XDA, you must provide an English translation to foreign language posts.

enobrec

Feb 18, 2010
Cazzo (italian slang..) if you can record calls on Note,so i can also do it...

I do not buy phones if i can not record voice calls..

If you can record ,please,help me ...
If it works,i can buy the Note.. bye

Mar 4, 2009
Taiwan
If your Galaxy TAB is based on gingerbread rom, simply make a nandroid backup and try if it works...
If not, simply restore nandroid...

My Galaxy tab has update to gingerbread alreay and I follow your instruction to flash this mod to tab, and then reboot tab .....

Tab can not reboot again!

However, I've recovery it by Clockwork Recovery, so it does'nt cause any damage, anyway, thank you for your help!

hasan_abeer

Jul 17, 2008
Hi all,
I'm new here but I'm well know in Dell Streak forum..
I just bought Galaxy Note, and I discovered a method to record call, using my previous application from Streak : Sanity...
I tried a modification to system libs, and it works !!! You have to flash attached file with clockwork recovery, and use Sanity with "audio phone" method of recording (or something similar, I have italian menus).

works well with totalrecall strategy b

great thanks
rgrds

maxicet

Sep 6, 2009
someone else recording with TotalRecall and strategy B?

just to know if it works on more phones...

regards...

O frugati una volta per tutte e compralo sto' note....
Se ti dico che funziona, funziona...non lavoro mica in samsung che te lo voglio far comprare per forza..!:D

Take out your money and buy this note...if I tell you that works, it works...I don't work with samsung, I don't want to force you to buy it..!:D

enobrec

Feb 18, 2010
Se ti dico che funziona, funziona...non lavoro mica in samsung che te lo voglio far comprare per forza..!:D

Take out your money and buy this note...if I tell you that works, it works...I don't work with samsung, I don't want to force you to buy it..!:D

hehe...you are right but your trick is a bit difficult....

i'd like to use strategyB mode on TotalRecul...

The problem is that very few users are interested in Note...and fewer in recording calls...

waiting for S3...boh...

Last edited:

71domo71

Feb 25, 2010
please mail to me how to, tanks

[email protected] grazie ma sono un nob firmware tedesco credo kk9

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,
    THis method works with ALL GNOTE Gingerbread ROMs, latest LC1 also.
    You have to flash this file with CWM recovery, and use Sanity (from PlayStore) with "audio phone" method of recording (or something similar, I have italian menus).

why dont you share those libs here my friend...i tried nuclear reaction rec zip from some russian webiste..though it works fine, but cant do with noise reduction on by default..i tried to remove that, but throwing hell out of errors while recompiling...do you have any phone mod with noise reduction off by default with recording mod for XXLC1..thanks in advance!

No needs of any phone mod! Just copy the lib "libaudiopolicy" from the first post zip of this thread to your system/lib directory....
    No go for me, lost network connection, restoring..

It flashes two audio libraries only, tried myself and works fine, very strange...

There's nothing to explain, you must have root and CWM recovery installed, see this thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1329360

For italian version (KJ4) is this link http://www.multiupload.com/UN5L6R73GE

After that, flash my mod, then install "Sanity" from market and enable recording, then set audio format "mp4", audio source "phone call", automatic start "disabled", automatic stop "enabled" with 3 seconds delay.
    When in call, if you want to rec, simply press home button, then "call recording" on status bar notify. More simple if you create a shortcut to "Sanity/call recording" in home screen. That's all
    P.s. : I'm able to rec also with bluetooth headset.
    No needs of any phone mod! Just copy the lib "libaudiopolicy" from the first post zip of this thread to your system/lib directory....

thanks and let me give atry:p
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone