[MOD][Camera][ICS Camera For CM10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Ximo F. Verde

Jan 12, 2010
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro (Redmi K30 Pro)
For those that get fc on gtalk after installing the camera for ics mod on top of the modified GTalk for cm10, all you have to do is replace the camera.tegra.so file with the original cm10 file in system/lib/hw. No need to change permissions (at least i didnt have to).

EDIT: I guess OP could add this in the 1st post as well.

Attachments

• camera.tegra.so.zip
    114.3 KB · Views: 105

Kyrandialegend

Oct 10, 2012
For those that get fc on gtalk after installing the camera for ics mod on top of the modified GTalk for cm10, all you have to do is replace the camera.tegra.so file with the original cm10 file in system/lib/hw. No need to change permissions (at least i didnt have to).

thank You ! i'll try . We could ask to OP to put in the zip so it will be faster :)

rktdi

Jan 14, 2012
Horsens
Sv: [MOD][Camera][ICS Camera For CM10]

A what?? I am sorry for my noobness, but how in the world do you do that?

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda app-developers app

dimedevil

Feb 28, 2009
DKI Jakarta
hyperbit.id
Because the driver is modified, I just hope that some developers would make an app that could switch the camera.tegra.so automatically so we don't have to manually replace the file :)

eg. switch to GTalk Video mode or Hi Quality Camera mode

Last edited:

tonyp

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 3, 2011
Because the driver is modified, I just hope that some developers would make an app that could switch the camera.tegra.so automatically so we don't have to manually replace the file :)

eg. switch to GTalk Video mode or Hi Quality Camera mode

Actually I think it should be possible to let both coexist by renaming the camera one and changing the reference to it within the apk :)

dimedevil

Feb 28, 2009
DKI Jakarta
hyperbit.id
Actually I think it should be possible to let both coexist by renaming the camera one and changing the reference to it within the apk :)

yes... actually that is what I do....
when I want to make a video call, i will restore the cm10 camera.tegra.so file by just renaming both files.... but i have to do it manually...

thewoZa

May 19, 2010
Hi. I am getting really bad video drop outs with this mod. Sound keeps recording fine but video can stop completely for up to 3 or 4 seconds. This is on all resolutions (well 1080p, 720p and TV) and saving to internal or external memory makes no difference. I have a class 10 memory card with 15GB free...

CM10 version doesn't seem to exhibit this issue (although the rest of the quality is not so good)...

Any ideas?

Thanks
A

Rayman96

Jun 3, 2009
Warszawa, Poland
Odp: [MOD][Camera][ICS Camera For CM10]

Hi. I am getting really bad video drop outs with this mod. Sound keeps recording fine but video can stop completely for up to 3 or 4 seconds. This is on all resolutions (well 1080p, 720p and TV) and saving to internal or external memory makes

Sent from LG 2X using Tapatalk 3 Beta

Maybe you'd SD cats cannot się with such high bitrates

thewoZa

May 19, 2010
Hi. I am getting really bad video drop outs with this mod. Sound keeps recording fine but video can stop completely for up to 3 or 4 seconds. This is on all resolutions (well 1080p, 720p and TV) and saving to internal or external memory makes

Sent from LG 2X using Tapatalk 3 Beta

Maybe you'd SD cats cannot się with such high bitrates

I've started using Snap Camera and that works just fine at those resolutions so it isn't that...

deewhy

Jan 16, 2012

How did you do it?

I can't seem to get it to work.
I copied camera.tegra.so into /system/lib/hw using ES File Explorer but GTalk video chat still doesn't work for me.

deewhy

Jan 16, 2012
Take the camera.tegra.so and push it to the zip file before flashing it.

Sorry, I don't really understand what you mean...

build is P990
I haven't set auto brightness....the phone ramps up the brightness upon unlocking(not on camera itself) and stays like that.
brightness restores back to normal only when i access settings>display>brightness and fiddle with the values
the bug exist even if i set it to auto-brightness
this bug only happened after flashing the camera.zip....
after restoring nandroid backup...I dont have the bug then i flashed zip again to see whether it was causing prob....and again the bug appeared.

Did anybody find a solution to this issue?

Last edited:

yoavtabakman

Jun 18, 2011
Sorry, I don't really understand what you mean...

1. Download the camera zip.
2. On the computer - replace the file camera.tegra.so with the alternative camera.tegra.so
3. Copy the zip (now with the new file inside) to your phone.
4 . flash the zip in recovery.
5. For any case, flash the fixed gtalk.
6. Enjoy a good camera and a video call...

Reactions: deewhy

deewhy

Jan 16, 2012
build is P990
I haven't set auto brightness....the phone ramps up the brightness upon unlocking(not on camera itself) and stays like that.
brightness restores back to normal only when i access settings>display>brightness and fiddle with the values
the bug exist even if i set it to auto-brightness
this bug only happened after flashing the camera.zip....
after restoring nandroid backup...I dont have the bug then i flashed zip again to see whether it was causing prob....and again the bug appeared.

To anybody else having this issue,

I *think* I managed to get rid of it by turning on all animation and transition scales at Settings - Developer Options.

deewhy

Jan 16, 2012
How come when I change build.prop on my phone to GT-I9100, auto-focus no longer works and the mute shutter sound option appears?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Some Users Requested ICS Camera to be ported to CM10
    Here it Is .
    Tested on P920 CM Should work on Any Rom ICS or Higher

CWM Zip Down BeLoW:good:

10th January 2013
    LGECameraFC-Fix_1.zip

CM10/ICS
    16th January 2013

cm10-lge-camera.zip

CM10.1
    16th January 2013

cm10.1-lge-camera.zip
    CameraZ.7z contains both CM10 + CM10.1 Version
    Reason Zip's are getting corrupted if you get (bad) in cwn try this
    MotoCam
    This is a test Camera For Nvdia's CameraHal's params
    16 Jan:
    preview-format:yuv420p
    picture-format:jfif
    nv-image-stabilization:true
    nv-edge-enhancement:50
    nv-contrast:highest
    jpeg-quality:100
    nv-camera-renderer:eek:n - not sure what it does if any of this params are usefull will add them to lge cam
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To-do
    Shuuter Sound
    Capture Images while recording
    ISO 800
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Great work, works like a charm including the panorame mode! :good:

But careful, don't activate the voice option or it will crash because it's missing some libs.
    A data wipe of the camera apps will be necessary to fix the FC.

Edit: This has been fixed!

Logcats:
    Code:
    [B]Logcat on button press[/B]:
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at com.lge.voiceshutter.library.AudioRecogEngine.start(AudioRecogEngine.java:72)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at com.lge.camera.Mediator.setAudioRecogEngineStart(Mediator.java:2250)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at com.lge.camera.command.SetVoiceShutterMode.execute(SetVoiceShutterMode.java:55)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at com.lge.camera.command.Command.run(Command.java:155)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at com.lge.camera.Mediator.runOnUiThread(Mediator.java:485)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at com.lge.camera.command.CommandManager.doCommandUi(CommandManager.java:106)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at com.lge.camera.Mediator.doCommandUi(Mediator.java:463)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at com.lge.camera.controller.QuickFunctionController$1.selectTimeMachineAndVoiceShutter(QuickFunctionController.java:267)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at com.lge.camera.controller.QuickFunctionController$1.onClick(QuickFunctionController.java:196)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at android.view.View.performClick(View.java:4084)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(View.java:16966)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:615)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5012)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:791)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:558)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Couldn't load kwr_mvoice-jni: findLibrary returned null
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java:365)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:535)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at com.lge.voiceshutter.library.LGKeyRec.<clinit>(LGKeyRec.java:180)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	... 20 more

[B]Logcat on reopening the app[/B]:
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): FATAL EXCEPTION: Thread-363
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.voiceshutter.library.AudioRecogEngine.start(AudioRecogEngine.java:72)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.camera.Mediator.setAudioRecogEngineStart(Mediator.java:2250)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.camera.command.SetVoiceShutterMode.execute(SetVoiceShutterMode.java:55)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.camera.command.SetVoiceShutterMode.execute(SetVoiceShutterMode.java:27)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.camera.command.Command.execute(Command.java:136)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.camera.command.CommandManager.doCommand(CommandManager.java:84)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.camera.Mediator.doCommand(Mediator.java:459)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.camera.command.setting.ApplyAllSettings.execute(ApplyAllSettings.java:76)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.camera.command.setting.SettingCommand.execute(SettingCommand.java:47)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.camera.command.CommandManager.doCommand(CommandManager.java:74)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.camera.Mediator.doCommand(Mediator.java:455)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.camera.controller.PreviewController.startPreview(PreviewController.java:267)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.camera.controller.PreviewController$11.run(PreviewController.java:1253)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:856)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Couldn't load kwr_mvoice-jni: findLibrary returned null
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java:365)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:535)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.voiceshutter.library.LGKeyRec.<clinit>(LGKeyRec.java:180)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	... 14 more
    W/ActivityManager(671):   Force finishing activity com.lge.camera/.CameraApp
    Great work, works like a charm including the panorame mode! :good:

But careful, don't activate the voice option or it will crash because it's missing some libs.
    A data wipe of the camera apps will be necessary to fix the FC.

Logcats:
    Code:
    [B]Logcat on button press[/B]:
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at com.lge.voiceshutter.library.AudioRecogEngine.start(AudioRecogEngine.java:72)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at com.lge.camera.Mediator.setAudioRecogEngineStart(Mediator.java:2250)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at com.lge.camera.command.SetVoiceShutterMode.execute(SetVoiceShutterMode.java:55)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at com.lge.camera.command.Command.run(Command.java:155)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at com.lge.camera.Mediator.runOnUiThread(Mediator.java:485)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at com.lge.camera.command.CommandManager.doCommandUi(CommandManager.java:106)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at com.lge.camera.Mediator.doCommandUi(Mediator.java:463)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at com.lge.camera.controller.QuickFunctionController$1.selectTimeMachineAndVoiceShutter(QuickFunctionController.java:267)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at com.lge.camera.controller.QuickFunctionController$1.onClick(QuickFunctionController.java:196)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at android.view.View.performClick(View.java:4084)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(View.java:16966)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:615)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5012)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:791)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:558)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Couldn't load kwr_mvoice-jni: findLibrary returned null
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java:365)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:535)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	at com.lge.voiceshutter.library.LGKeyRec.<clinit>(LGKeyRec.java:180)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3356): 	... 20 more

[B]Logcat on reopening the app[/B]:
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): FATAL EXCEPTION: Thread-363
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.voiceshutter.library.AudioRecogEngine.start(AudioRecogEngine.java:72)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.camera.Mediator.setAudioRecogEngineStart(Mediator.java:2250)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.camera.command.SetVoiceShutterMode.execute(SetVoiceShutterMode.java:55)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.camera.command.SetVoiceShutterMode.execute(SetVoiceShutterMode.java:27)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.camera.command.Command.execute(Command.java:136)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.camera.command.CommandManager.doCommand(CommandManager.java:84)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.camera.Mediator.doCommand(Mediator.java:459)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.camera.command.setting.ApplyAllSettings.execute(ApplyAllSettings.java:76)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.camera.command.setting.SettingCommand.execute(SettingCommand.java:47)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.camera.command.CommandManager.doCommand(CommandManager.java:74)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.camera.Mediator.doCommand(Mediator.java:455)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.camera.controller.PreviewController.startPreview(PreviewController.java:267)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.camera.controller.PreviewController$11.run(PreviewController.java:1253)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:856)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Couldn't load kwr_mvoice-jni: findLibrary returned null
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java:365)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:535)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	at com.lge.voiceshutter.library.LGKeyRec.<clinit>(LGKeyRec.java:180)
    E/AndroidRuntime(3207): 	... 14 more
    W/ActivityManager(671):   Force finishing activity com.lge.camera/.CameraApp

Thanx Will take a look later You're it is a missing lib kwr_mvoice-jni.so
    Can you make one zip with 720 at 10mbit and 1080 at 20mbit so we can test both resolutions
    720 is working nice but in latest zip ,1080 still was fc-sing,probably couse of 2 high bitrate and added tweaks...
    Tnx for everything

ps There are so many zips in op that people get verry confused ;)
    Right now to get bot res working you have to flash Lg camera fc fix_1 then manually copy apk from this post http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=36581928&postcount=43

ps2: Also you can look at this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1594061&highlight=cam+mod and http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1090785&highlight=cam+mod that was probably best cam mod we had back days on gb ;)
    Maybe it will give you some hints on ics cam or you can manage to port that cam to ics and cm10;)Tnx
    Can you make one zip with 720 at 10mbit and 1080 at 20mbit so we can test both resolutions
    720 is working nice but in latest zip ,1080 still was fc-sing,probably couse of 2 high bitrate and added tweaks...
    Tnx for everything

ps There are so many zips in op that people get verry confused ;)
    Right now to get bot res working you have to flash Lg camera fc fix_1 then manually copy apk from this post http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=36581928&postcount=43

ps2: Also you can look at this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1594061&highlight=cam+mod and http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1090785&highlight=cam+mod that was probably best cam mod we had back days on gb ;)
    Maybe it will give you some hints on ics cam or you can manage to port that cam to ics and cm10;)Tnx
    okay i will work from that and up the bitrates i don't know i may have effed up the code will start fresh from that LG camera Fix
    Could I request a silent camera, for taking pictures of girls in class? Put it as low prio though.:)

Just turn phone to silent mode.

I will try add off to shutter sounds dunno why its disabled for star