Themes / Apps / Mods (MOD) Center clock mod for Oneplus 10 Pro - Oxygen OS

Search This thread

ysco

Oct 23, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Nothing Phone 2
Hello everybody! Can anyone using Root let me know if they still keep Widvine L1? I use Netflix a lot this is really important to me.
Hello mate,
This is not the correct thread for your question as it is not related to this post
but root on android 13 works and with the correct magisk module Netflix works just fine.

Regards ysco..

Reactions: dlads

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
UPDATE:

I've just started the installation for C:30 and spoke with @Tulsadiver who's going to try to help out..

I'll be doing the tests so should know more by later.

Just praying I don't need a full wipe with no pc, is what it is if I do.

Update nearly done then I'll grab him the files and go from there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-23-20-20-29-03_9745579ace743d7de60e04250ee9f735.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-23-20-20-29-03_9745579ace743d7de60e04250ee9f735.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 43

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
OP UPDATED: I know it's been a while, but Im sort of back... But not quite.

Anyway, @Tulsadiver has been happy to have a go at the files from C30 and I've been happy to test, it does indeed work as expected, on first boot or after each reboot you'll see it re-draw, this is inherent from android 13 and cannot be changed.

But all subsequent unlocks thereafter work fine.

Files in OP as well as here.

This has been tested on C30 on a 2213.

Reactions: janitor9

janitor9

Jan 12, 2014
OnePlus 8 Pro
OP UPDATED: I know it's been a while, but Im sort of back... But not quite.

Anyway, @Tulsadiver has been happy to have a go at the files from C30 and I've been happy to test, it does indeed work as expected, on first boot or after each reboot you'll see it re-draw, this is inherent from android 13 and cannot be changed.

But all subsequent unlocks thereafter work fine.

Files in OP as well as here.

This has been tested on C30 on a 2213.

Unable to extract zip file with magisk and with fox`s magisk module manager says that selected file has an invalid format...

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
BUG: Noticed a bug where I had my charger connected when I rebooted and the clock remained on the side (left) I had to remove and re-add the mod with my charger disconnected.

Not the end of the world but least there's a way round it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @Tulsadiver is it possible to completely remove this new custom media play back in OOS13 and using stock android 13 music control widget?
    I don't know about OnePlus but Pixel phones on Android 13 cannot be modded at all, currently. Not by me, anyway. It's why im still on 12. I keep getting update warnings and eventually will be forced to go to 13.

I don't know anything about your media play back control.
    First zip contains a Magisk modules contents, that's all..

Namely SystemUI.apk.
    UPDATE: Please do not attempt to use the latest version with 15 it will break the UI.

I need to update it to the lastest OPSystemUI.apk

My apologies, If you do update and don't remove it, simply force a shut down then boot, then hold vol up and down and it'll enter safe mode, then once booted, just reboot and the system will show. Open Magisk and disable the centre clock mod until I can update it.

Cheers.
    UPDATE:

I've just started the installation for C:30 and spoke with @Tulsadiver who's going to try to help out..

I'll be doing the tests so should know more by later.

Just praying I don't need a full wipe with no pc, is what it is if I do.

Update nearly done then I'll grab him the files and go from there.
    UPDATE: working release, new link (mega)

OP updated