• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

(MOD) Center/Right Clock Magisk Module - OnePlus 7 Pro with OxygenOS firmware

Search This thread

dianoandr

Mar 2, 2017
Italy
OnePlus 7 Pro
Added to the first post the specific module for OnePlus 7 Pro OxygenOS 11.0.1.1 firmware.
Added new "First Aid" to use in case of problems with the module.

SAME AS OXYGENOS 10, BEFORE INSTALLING THE MOD, IT IS NECESSARY TO INSTALL, IF NOT PRESENT, THE "OVERLAY MOUNT FIX" MODULE BY @Zackptg5 DOWNLOADABLE FROM MAGISK MANAGER, WITHOUT THIS THE CLOCK MODULE WILL NOT WORK!

Last edited:
Reactions: a63548

Mohitash

Aug 8, 2012
Panchkula, Chandigarh
OnePlus 7 Pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210801-065705.jpg
    Screenshot_20210801-065705.jpg
    463.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20210801-065659.jpg
    Screenshot_20210801-065659.jpg
    449 KB · Views: 17

dianoandr

Mar 2, 2017
Italy
OnePlus 7 Pro
Partially fixed the icon overlapping issue.
In the first post the fixed module is available (replaces the previous one), for those who have already installed the mod center clock for firmware 11.0.2.1, I recommend removing it and installing the new one.
A big big thanks to @Mohitash, who promptly pinpointed some of the problem and showed me how to fix it.

Reactions: Mohitash

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    does not work together with zip redskul hydra maclarem..

It's not just about this clock mod.
    Many system mods and themes doesn't work with Redskull installed.
    Sometimes it gives bootloop also.
    While using Redskull package you can't use other system app or system framework mods as bug free.
    And this clock mod contains System UI so it will directly conflict with that.

I recommend when you use RedSkull theme (whatever it's full name) etc then don't use other Substratum theme, or any mod that contains system apk or framework files.

Regards
    Mohitash
    @Mohitash, I understand correctly that you have tried the 11.0.2.1 firmware module on the latest updated 11.0.3.1 and that it works correctly?

Yes, that worked the first time but when I rebooted the second time, that force closed SysemUI. Sorry for late information.
    I am still in doubt about how that worked...

Regards
    MOhitash
    I saw that you said you haven't received the update ota yet. why not use oxygem update to download the update?
    The EU version on oxygen updater app is not available (understandable since it fetches the firmware file from the oneplus servers).
    Plus I read negative reviews of this update 11.0.3.1.
    Hi,
    with pleasure I share the module for center/right clock in the status bar, the module is created by @Tulsadiver, tested by me on Oneplus 7 Pro with firmware version as specified file name.

ESSENTIAL PREREQUISITE: BEFORE INSTALLING THE MOD, IT IS NECESSARY TO INSTALL, IF NOT PRESENT, THE "OVERLAY MOUNT FIX" MODULE BY @Zackptg5 DOWNLOADABLE FROM MAGISK MANAGER, WITHOUT THIS THE CLOCK MODULE WILL NOT WORK!

It is a magisk module and I want to repeat that it can only be used on Oneplus 7 Pro.
    The module can only be used with the firmware release indicated in the file name, it will be my commitment to update the thread with the release of future updates.
    I'm trying it and it doesn't seem to show any problems but I still recommend making a backup before trying it.
    To remove the mod, simply uninstall the module using magisk manager or, if this is not usable, from recovery twrp, using the file manager deleting the module "OP7_VrThemer_OPSystemUI" that you find at the following path:

/data/adb/modules

Update: How to remove the module in case of failure (procedure valid for any magisk module):
    1. Turn off the phone by pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds.
    2. Turn the phone back on.
    3. After the "Bootloader Unlocked" warning appears, press and hold down the "Volume up" and "Volume down" keys at the same time, until the startup animation appears.
    4. The phone will boot correctly but will be operating in "Safe mode".
    5. Now restart your phone normally.
    6. The phone will boot in standard operating mode but with all magisk modules disabled.
    7. Remove the magisk module that caused the problem and enable your other modules and reboot one last time.
    The phone operating as if nothing had happened ;)

My biggest, massive, THANKS go to @Tulsadiver, for sending me his xml file with the modifications necessary to obtain the movement of the clock and for passing me Its VRThemer module, without your help I could not have avoided the bootloop ... I can say that the mod is all from @Tulsadiver, the mod is all the result of his work and his expertise, I have only been a tester and shared his fantastic work with you. :D
    Thanks also to @dladz, for giving me his support and advice!

Attention each module you find in this post is specific to the firmware indicated in the file name, with each new firmware it will be my concern to release the new updated module.

Flashing always at your own risk!!!

To be installed only with Magisk Manager, if installed by TWRP it does not work.

Please read all indications before proceeding with the installation, module has been tested and is working on the OxygenOS 10 and OxygenOS 11 based firmware, NOT tested with other firmware and non-OxygenOS based roms.

P.S. To complete the information, I have not had the opportunity to try the same module with other firmware versions, it could work but I have no way of knowing, if you decide to try remember that it should only be used on Oneplus 7 Pro with firmware OxygenOS 10 and OxygenOS 11 and that you do at your own risk. I test the module with the firmware specified in the file name before publishing it, if it is here for you it means that it has not given me any problems.

Flashing always at your own risk!!!

Center Clock.jpg
    Right Clock.jpg
    Thanks. works on Oxygen OS 10.0.10
    Screenshot_20201202-111022.jpg
    Soon I will prepare the mod and send you the download link in pm
    Gentleman and a scholar. Thank you!
    hey man, which version did you flash? I assume this will work with 10.3.7 as well?

Works fine on 10.3.7 and OB 19 too.

I flash center clock for both.

Don't forget to flash overlay mount fix module first 👍
    Stock OOS 10.0.40.HD61CB. it's the Mclaren 5G version from Tmobile. No roms, no kernels. Stock, rooted. Apk taken from the /system/product/priv-app/opsystemui.
    Soon I will prepare the mod and send you the download link in pm..center or right clock?