[MOD] CircleMod AiO - APM - EQS - AutoBrightness - Battery - Statusbar - [upd. 10.6.]

Search This thread

jotha

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 5, 2006
Bavaria, close to Munich
CircleMod - All-in-One Mod-Pack

This Mod-Pack is themed with artwork based on the work of
Holm. More about him and CirclesMod on his WebSite: http://circlesmod.dk/

For this mod-compilation I combined:

• Statusbar-Mod with 100% Battery-Icons
  • APM by Dunc001
  • Stock EQS of Android 4.2.2
  • centered clock mod
  • 2 different autobrightness settings, one with moderately lower settings, one with aggressive settings
All components are themed with CircleMod Icons in 3 different colors (for now).
In contrary to my OneX mod I have not included MIUI batterybar here, as there is a nice app-version now available here on xda.

To select the desired options you have a convenient Aroma-Installer at your disposal

Screenshots: Statusbar of white version, APM of blue version, EQS of red version

picture.php
picture.php

Important:
  • This mod is for deodexed roms of base 2.17.401. Please do NOT use with any other base or stock rom.
  • Do not use any other mods or with roms that modify android.policy.jar, framework-res.apk, SystemUI.apk or the mods would eliminate each other which could lead to bootloop or other unwanted effects.
  • NEVER flash in same run as rom or with other mods. Always reboot once before flashing it. (That is true for any mod)
  • Please make nandroid before flashing.
  • Flash in recovery.
  • Due to known problems of aroma-installer, please don't use touch-control during installer. Only use hardware buttons
Downloads:

CircleMod blue AIO-Mod-Pack - version v2.0 for base 2.17.401

CircleMod red AIO-Mod-Pack- version v2.0 for base 2.17.401

CircleMod white AIO-Mod-Pack- version v2.0 for base 2.17.401

If you like it and use it, a click on Thanks would be nice ;).
Also feel free to leave a small comment here :).

Credits:

• Dunc001 - for his APM and the permission to use it, saving me the work of porting my own from OneX
  • he_stheone64 - for his EQS and the permission to use it (before v 2.0)
  • torxx - for saving me some work :laugh:
  • j2the4n (aka jan) - for his superb smali knowledge and valuable help with overlay control
  • Amaryllz for his superb Aroma-Installer
Changelog:

31.03.13: Initial release v1
01.04.13: v1.1 made newly crafted Battery Icons
08.06.13: v2.0 updated to Base 2.17, removed EQS by he_stheone64
, updated APM to v2.0
10.06.13: added white version

A note to chefs and devs:

• Should you want to include my work, please pm me and ask before and credit me afterwards. I will grant permissions, I just want to know where my stuff floats around.
  • I will NOT allow re-release of my work on any other sites than xda-developers.com
  • Should you want to use APM from this mod, I am not the one to grant permission. Please ask the Dev of the original code (linked in Credits).
Have fun ;)

Last edited:

xavier2k3

Apr 11, 2010
Melbourne
Jotha,

For the One X you had a great battery mod called Battery_circle_OneX_3.27.1_aroma_by_jotha.zip which changed color the more the phone went down in battery. Blue->Green->Yellow->Orange->Red based on the battery %. Is this mod going to come to the One as well? I can't seem to find it and this is my favourite battery option.

Reactions: woeppie

jotha

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 5, 2006
Bavaria, close to Munich
Jotha,

For the One X you had a great battery mod called Battery_circle_OneX_3.27.1_aroma_by_jotha.zip which changed color the more the phone went down in battery. Blue->Green->Yellow->Orange->Red based on the battery %. Is this mod going to come to the One as well? I can't seem to find it and this is my favourite battery option.

I am not yet sure whether I make those pure battery mods for One. Maybe I will when I have some spare time.

Reactions: woeppie

Tetsumi06

Dec 17, 2012
Bangor
Re: [MOD] CircleMod AiO - APM - EQS - AutoBrightness - Battery - Statusbar - [new 31.

If you do then I'll be on the list of early adopters :)

Sent from my Tricked out HTC One via xda-developers application

GuyAdams

Jun 23, 2007
Nottinghamshire
Re: [MOD] CircleMod AiO - APM - EQS - AutoBrightness - Battery - Statusbar - [new 31.

Jotha my friend, as ever amazing work. Thank you very much :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

shree.cse

Apr 30, 2010
Bangalore

Hoping to get vertical extended quick settings soon. Any way I don't have the device, waiting for it to be released in India. Thank you

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

jotha

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 5, 2006
Bavaria, close to Munich
Looks good :)
Maybe I should grab me a One.
Let me know if you need source PSDs to refine something.
Thank you, very much appreciated :). The psd are allways appreciated, then I would even make the batteries new. I did all icons new for the higher res of One, except the batteries. Those are only scaled from my OneX mod. I was too lazy to make them from scratch. With psd I might rethink :laugh:

lukemo

Feb 17, 2008
Milan
Stuck on boot image with trickdroid, now I try to reinstall tweaks before restore nandroid

EDIT: No way, restoring nandroid now

Last edited:

lukemo

Feb 17, 2008
Milan
Must be bad flash or so, because I tested on ARHD and on Trickdroid

Sorry Jotha, no problems of bad flash; have you tried to install after Trickdroid tweaks version 27/3? Anyway thanks a lot for your amazing job as always. Maybe I've to install on a clean Trickdroid 2.2.2

Last edited:

jotha

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 5, 2006
Bavaria, close to Munich
Sorry Jotha, no problems of bad flash; have you tried to install after Trickdroid tweaks version 27/3? Anyway thanks a lot for your amazing job as always. Maybe I've to install on a clean Trickdroid 2.2.2

Yes I did. I don't see Trickdroid causing this. Maybe another mod you used. But I also experienced bad flashes with Aroma Installer on One over and over. the flash doesn't complete or just jumps back to CWM. So I flashed again and all was well

lukemo

Feb 17, 2008
Milan
Yes I did. I don't see Trickdroid causing this. Maybe another mod you used. But I also experienced bad flashes with Aroma Installer on One over and over. the flash doesn't complete or just jumps back to CWM. So I flashed again and all was well

I tried to flash a second time over the 27/3 tweaks but again stuck on boot; I reinstalled twickdroid 2.2.2 without tweaks and it works

unhallowedone

Mar 28, 2011
I am running the (blue) mod successful on ARHD v3.4 at the moment. Flashing was a bit strange though cause the phone immediately rebooted while still being inside the process of flashing (no 100 % success state). Yet it all went fine. So in conclusion: it can work, even with a bad flash to me ^^

Edit: I flashed it after a fresh install of ARHD 3.4 with one full boot and no mod like battery mod installed during the ARHD setup.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CircleMod - All-in-One Mod-Pack

This Mod-Pack is themed with artwork based on the work of
    Holm. More about him and CirclesMod on his WebSite: http://circlesmod.dk/

For this mod-compilation I combined:

• Statusbar-Mod with 100% Battery-Icons
    • APM by Dunc001
    • Stock EQS of Android 4.2.2
    • centered clock mod
    • 2 different autobrightness settings, one with moderately lower settings, one with aggressive settings
    All components are themed with CircleMod Icons in 3 different colors (for now).
    In contrary to my OneX mod I have not included MIUI batterybar here, as there is a nice app-version now available here on xda.

To select the desired options you have a convenient Aroma-Installer at your disposal

Screenshots: Statusbar of white version, APM of blue version, EQS of red version

picture.php
    picture.php

Important:
    • This mod is for deodexed roms of base 2.17.401. Please do NOT use with any other base or stock rom.
    • Do not use any other mods or with roms that modify android.policy.jar, framework-res.apk, SystemUI.apk or the mods would eliminate each other which could lead to bootloop or other unwanted effects.
    • NEVER flash in same run as rom or with other mods. Always reboot once before flashing it. (That is true for any mod)
    • Please make nandroid before flashing.
    • Flash in recovery.
    • Due to known problems of aroma-installer, please don't use touch-control during installer. Only use hardware buttons
    Downloads:

CircleMod blue AIO-Mod-Pack - version v2.0 for base 2.17.401

CircleMod red AIO-Mod-Pack- version v2.0 for base 2.17.401

CircleMod white AIO-Mod-Pack- version v2.0 for base 2.17.401

If you like it and use it, a click on Thanks would be nice ;).
    Also feel free to leave a small comment here :).

Credits:

• Dunc001 - for his APM and the permission to use it, saving me the work of porting my own from OneX
    • he_stheone64 - for his EQS and the permission to use it (before v 2.0)
    • torxx - for saving me some work :laugh:
    • j2the4n (aka jan) - for his superb smali knowledge and valuable help with overlay control
    • Amaryllz for his superb Aroma-Installer
    Changelog:

31.03.13: Initial release v1
    01.04.13: v1.1 made newly crafted Battery Icons
    08.06.13: v2.0 updated to Base 2.17, removed EQS by he_stheone64
    , updated APM to v2.0
    10.06.13: added white version

A note to chefs and devs:

• Should you want to include my work, please pm me and ask before and credit me afterwards. I will grant permissions, I just want to know where my stuff floats around.
    • I will NOT allow re-release of my work on any other sites than xda-developers.com
    • Should you want to use APM from this mod, I am not the one to grant permission. Please ask the Dev of the original code (linked in Credits).
    Have fun ;)
    Updated

Updated to Base 2.17.401 / Android 4.2.2
    The new EQS was a challenge. Thanks to jan for getting me on track with the color overlay :fingers-crossed:.
    Have fun...
    Updated

OK, I listened :laugh:.

Updated mod with newly made Battery Icons. Now all icons are made from scratch for this mod.
    the blue one

:D My bad, uploaded wrong version obviously. Just made a silent update with correct version...
    Just download again, file date should be of today.
    Sorry for the inconvenience
    Following numerous requests by a single user :laugh: (no, tbh because I wanted to switch to an all-white-layout myself), I added a white version. It looks pretty nice and is very neutral, so should fit to any theme you use...

Have fun, and as always, a small click on "Thanks" if you use and like it is appreciated ;).
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone