[MOD][CM11S][CM11] Dynamic OnePlus One Lockscreen Mod - Updated [04-10-2014]

Search This thread

nufclad

Aug 13, 2009
Not sure if someone can help me. I flashed this to my OnePlus right after backing up via TWRP. Rebooted.. and systemui kept crashing, so rebooted... nothing. Booted into TWRP to see my data partition doesn't mount. So can't even perform a restore. Any advice?

For whatever reason, it now mounts. So restoring it back. Fingers crossed. :)

Last edited:

suaverc118

Mar 19, 2012
When I click the cm11 download in your OP, this is what I get.

Attachments

• 1412428120835.jpg
    1412428120835.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 402

rush25

Nov 12, 2011
Mumbai
Just updated CM11S Mod to latest version which includes a lot of performance and translation fixes ..

About AOSP lock moving to right i still cant get a fix for it .. theoretically it shouldn't happen as I am not also touching it :(
If anybody can help here it would be great :)

Also I've uploaded files to dropbox for easy download now :)

Downloads :-
-CM11
-CM11S

Last edited:

sgdeux

Feb 28, 2009
Just updated CM11S Mod to latest version which includes a lot of performance and translation fixes ..

About AOSP lock moving to right i still cant get a fix for it .. theoretically it shouldn't happen as I am not also touching it :(

-CM11S
-CM11

Thanks for the mod, I can't get it to work on latest CM11s. The zip is called cm11 though, maybe not the right upload?

Rene_ajax

Jun 17, 2012
Amsterdam
i flashed the latest mod but i do not see option for custom lock screen. currently on latest CM11s nightly. whats the reason?

Rene_ajax

Jun 17, 2012
Amsterdam
Did you flash the CM11 zip, because the nightlies are not CM11s if I'm not mistaken.

i flashed the cm11s zip. because I have cm11s [at least, thats what i think] but according to you the nightlies are based on aosp? that might indeed be the problem. so i will try earlier version of cm11s, maybe that will fix problem!

Pure+

May 28, 2013
I'm on stock ROM and cannot get to work. I am flashing the mod for 11s as I'm on stock and I've tried several times to no avail.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

nero0345

Nov 10, 2011
I have one other question, is it possible, the set some security like pin or password and get at first this nice lookscreen?
At the moment if I set pin i come direct to the pinfield.

Could any one help me?

SV3NNER

Mar 23, 2010
is there a way to revert back to stock lockscreen because of the 38R update? or is this mod not an modified cmkeyguard.apk?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    dynamicopobanner.png

Introduction :-
    OnePlus One's lock screen is a awesome but always blue was like kinda boring so there were many mods which would replace your lock screen to different colors.Similar is this mod.

What makes this mod special :-
    This mod changes color on the lock panel on own to match the applied theme i.e ITS DYNAMIC .It finds the colors that matches with your theme's colors and applies them on the lock screen.Also if you don't like the dynamic color applied on own then its editable in theme itself by themers.

Compatibility :-
    -CM11S Rom (Stock OnePlus One Rom)
    -CM11 Rom

-CM11
    -CM11S

Bugs:-
    -Equaliser wont work on CM11S for some people
    -AOSP lock has moved to right a little

Screenshots:-
    curtain.jpg

Video:-

How to Install :-
    Flash the attached zip in recovery.

Credits :-
    Whole XDA Community.
    Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ:-

1.Will it replace AOSP lock screen on CM11 ?
    No.You can choose between AOSP and OPO lock screen in Settings.

If you report bugs then mention you are using CM11 or CM11S and also build date or firmware number

-CM11
    -CM11S
    I've just uploaded CM11S zip with fixed equaliser :)

thanks to @ak and @ghul21 for testing :)
    It's not the same.. This is only one zip. And the lock screen changes depending on what theme is being used.. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong.