• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[MOD][CM11S][CM11] Dynamic OnePlus One Lockscreen Mod - Updated [04-10-2014]

Search This thread

Araib93

Jan 7, 2013
Rawalpindi
OP everything is working fine here on Xperia SP (CM11 M11) but I just want to know is there a way to change the color without changing the theme ? I have a really nice xperia theme and I want to change color of lockscreen as it stays blue with that theme :( so is there an app that could change the color (pretend that the theme's color is grey/red/user-defined so that the lockscreen can change color) ?

ankitsxperiago

Mar 2, 2013
Gandhidham
OnePlus 3T
Samsung Galaxy S9+
dynamicopobanner.png

Introduction :-
OnePlus One's lock screen is a awesome but always blue was like kinda boring so there were many mods which would replace your lock screen to different colors.Similar is this mod.

What makes this mod special :-
This mod changes color on the lock panel on own to match the applied theme i.e ITS DYNAMIC .It finds the colors that matches with your theme's colors and applies them on the lock screen.Also if you don't like the dynamic color applied on own then its editable in theme itself by themers.

Compatibility :-
-CM11S Rom (Stock OnePlus One Rom)
-CM11 Rom

Downloads :-
-CM11
-CM11S

Bugs:-
-Equaliser wont work on CM11S for some people
-AOSP lock has moved to right a little

Screenshots:-
curtain.jpg

Video:-

How to Install :-
Flash the attached zip in recovery.

Credits :-
Whole XDA Community.
Thanks mate,it worked,but there's a little problem. My smartphone is xperia go.its mdpi (320+480).so the battery icon at the bottom left is partially hidden.can you pls fix that for xperia go(cm11).I'm attaching a screenshot showing the problem. Pls help sir.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-08-21-33-40.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-08-21-33-40.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 338

rush25

Nov 12, 2011
Mumbai
OP everything is working fine here on Xperia SP (CM11 M11) but I just want to know is there a way to change the color without changing the theme ? I have a really nice xperia theme and I want to change color of lockscreen as it stays blue with that theme :( so is there an app that could change the color (pretend that the theme's color is grey/red/user-defined so that the lockscreen can change color) ?
you cant change color without changing theme but you can make some changes in theme to change colors rather than default loaded :)
Thanks mate,it worked,but there's a little problem. My smartphone is xperia go.its mdpi (320+480).so the battery icon at the bottom left is partially hidden.can you pls fix that for xperia go(cm11).I'm attaching a screenshot showing the problem. Pls help sir.
I'll try to fix it ;)
Can I ask what theme is the semi transparent one in op?
flats style by ibocharev .

Reactions: Araib93

abhi08638

Jul 11, 2012
Seems like this hasn't been answered so can anyone figure out how to get this to show up before the secure lock screen? The slide option works fine but on thus one it goes straight to the secure one

sent from my amazingly awesome OnePlus One

don't forget to hit thanks!

rush25

Nov 12, 2011
Mumbai
Seems like this hasn't been answered so can anyone figure out how to get this to show up before the secure lock screen? The slide option works fine but on thus one it goes straight to the secure one

sent from my amazingly awesome OnePlus One

don't forget to hit thanks!
it's not possible . sorry :(
Flashed on my Nexus 5 running CM11 M11 build, and I don't think anything happened. Can someone help please?
after flash it must be activated on own unless you use a secure lock .

Reactions: abhi08638 and ak

dr_jerremy

Apr 8, 2010
Pozarevac
After flashing ,everything the same...blue wall..tried a lot of themes,and nothing

nexus 4
11-20144008-snapshot-m11-mako
cm_mako-userdebug 4.4.4 ktu84q e92e549281

any solution?

Arrjaan

May 5, 2014
Utrecht
How to uninstall this lockscreen and revert to the default as this prevents me from installing OTA update.

See attached error message which refers to this lockscreen.

Easiest way is to reflash stock CyanogenMod 11S. Instructions here.

how does your mod play with the new 38R OTA for the 11S ? new lockscreen is gradient, and looks fantastic, but a theme matched gradient may also be pleasant.

I can confirm this mod will remove the gradient and will have the same look as the pre-38R lockscreen.

Last edited:

taaeem

Feb 22, 2014
Hamburg
Finally!! I got it to work!
I deleted my Keyboard.apk and then flashed it after that I looked in recovery if there is a keyboard.apk and unfortunaly there wasn't so I flashed it one more time and this time it was there and I rebooted and it worked without any issues
Thanks

LoriOP3

Sep 29, 2014
Milano
Finally!! I got it to work!
I deleted my Keyboard.apk and then flashed it after that I looked in recovery if there is a keyboard.apk and unfortunaly there wasn't so I flashed it one more time and this time it was there and I rebooted and it worked without any issues
Thanks

Please explane how u have resolved the problem. Thanks :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

taaeem

Feb 22, 2014
Hamburg
Please explane how u have resolved the problem. Thanks :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app
Only for CM11
1. Reboot to recovery
2. Mount system write able
3. Go to file manager in recovery
4. Go to system/priv-app
5. Delete keyboard.apk
6. Flash the CM11 zip
7. Look if a keyboard.apk is in your system/priv-app
If yes you are ready to go
If not flash it again

That worked atleast for me

Reactions: LoriOP3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    dynamicopobanner.png

Introduction :-
    OnePlus One's lock screen is a awesome but always blue was like kinda boring so there were many mods which would replace your lock screen to different colors.Similar is this mod.

What makes this mod special :-
    This mod changes color on the lock panel on own to match the applied theme i.e ITS DYNAMIC .It finds the colors that matches with your theme's colors and applies them on the lock screen.Also if you don't like the dynamic color applied on own then its editable in theme itself by themers.

Compatibility :-
    -CM11S Rom (Stock OnePlus One Rom)
    -CM11 Rom

-CM11
    -CM11S

Bugs:-
    -Equaliser wont work on CM11S for some people
    -AOSP lock has moved to right a little

Screenshots:-
    curtain.jpg

Video:-

How to Install :-
    Flash the attached zip in recovery.

Credits :-
    Whole XDA Community.
    Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ:-

1.Will it replace AOSP lock screen on CM11 ?
    No.You can choose between AOSP and OPO lock screen in Settings.

If you report bugs then mention you are using CM11 or CM11S and also build date or firmware number
    Just updated CM11S Mod to latest version which includes a lot of performance and translation fixes ..

About AOSP lock moving to right i still cant get a fix for it .. theoretically it shouldn't happen as I am not also touching it :(
    If anybody can help here it would be great :)

Also I've uploaded files to dropbox for easy download now :)

-CM11
    -CM11S
    I've just uploaded CM11S zip with fixed equaliser :)

thanks to @ak and @ghul21 for testing :)
    It's not the same.. This is only one zip. And the lock screen changes depending on what theme is being used.. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong.