[MOD] CM9 Reloaded Statusbar Mod - Toggles page, centered clock and more (2012-02-28)

Search This thread

rob43

Nov 7, 2011
Update March 5/12:
I've created a new mod with a settings app and all bugs fixed. There is no tabbed layout yet, but tons of options, check it out here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1531222

Original post:

This is a mod for CM9 for Galaxy Nexus.
Part of the code is from my previous rom Reloaded for the Motorola Atrix, hence the name :)
This was compiled on Feb 27 after syncing with CM repo so should work with all kangs (has been tested with my own kang and fitsnugly's)

Features:

- Centered clock
- Modified notifications layout
- Tab for quick toggles (fully configurable from CM9 settings)
- Brightness control (make sure you toggle off auto brightness for this to work)
- Transparent statusbar (might be removed next version if this affects performance)

Known bugs:
- Animation bug on statusbar fling/minimize

Download: See attached

Screenshots:

screenshot2012022802311.png

screenshot2012022802384.png

screenshot2012022802393.png

Attachments

• cwm-cm9_reloaded_mod-gnex-20120227.zip
    929.9 KB · Views: 3,788
Last edited:

odin13

Dec 11, 2007
near amsterdam
friggin' awesome!!!

the only thing that made me go back to AOKP are the extra toggles in the notification bar so this is exactly what i was missing :)

*backing up AOKP and flashing CM9 with kickass mod*

thnx!!!!!

rob43

Nov 7, 2011
This should work with all stock CM9 nightlies and kangs. For people requesting uncentered clock, no transparency, etc, I'll be creating a settings app to allow some configurable settings soon :)

Reactions: Vangelis13 and MS.

Vangelis13

Feb 11, 2011
300 meters from the Rhein
The top of the screen, where the notification bar starts, turned grey after flashing this..

Any way to fix it?

P. S. Not with everything, xda & chomp sms for example it did. Home screen / quickpic not.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1330475883263.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1330475883263.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,997
Last edited:

litso

Jul 4, 2010
Snellville
The top of the screen, where the notification bar starts, turned grey after flashing this..

Any way to fix it?

P. S. Not with everything, xda & chomp sms for example it did. Home screen / quickpic not.

It's most likely because that is the background of the app. The wallpaper doesn't show when in an app so you get whatever color the app uses.

Vangelis13

Feb 11, 2011

Am I trolling..? Or the guy above here that gave a constructive response? Or are you trolling, with your intellectual reply..?

On topic: I've flashed pretty much every rom there is + 2 nightlies. The grey at the top of the screen only appeared after flashing this mod. And will theoretically disappear after flashing the next nightly / rom so all good. Was just pointing it out for the OP.

Last edited:

litso

Jul 4, 2010
Snellville
Am I trolling..? Or the guy above here that gave a constructive response? Or are you trolling, with your intellectual reply..?

On topic: I've flashed pretty much every rom there is + 2 nightlies. The grey at the top of the screen only appeared after flashing this mod. And will theoretically disappear after flashing the next nightly / rom so all good. Was just pointing it out for the OP.

My point was that before flashing this mod your status bar wasn't transparent, so it always appeared black. After flashing the mod your status bar is transparent. When on a home screen your wallpaper shows up behinds the status bar, but when you're in an app the wallpaper is not displayed so you get the grey color. It's probably a color pulled from the palette of the app. Does that help?

Reactions: Vangelis13

Vangelis13

Feb 11, 2011
My point was that before flashing this mod your status bar wasn't transparent, so it always appeared black. After flashing the mod your status bar is transparent. When on a home screen your wallpaper shows up behinds the status bar, but when you're in an app the wallpaper is not displayed so you get the grey color. It's probably a color pulled from the palette of the app. Does that help?

Thanks.

Trolling response was for the eejit with the picture.

rickriego

Dec 23, 2010
Stockton, CA
OnePlus 7T
any chance u could do this same mod for atrix cm9?

edit: i threw this apk in my atrix and tomy surpside it works! im checkin tyo see if it all works ok. if it does u mind if i put a post it in atrix area?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update March 5/12:
    I've created a new mod with a settings app and all bugs fixed. There is no tabbed layout yet, but tons of options, check it out here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1531222

Original post:

This is a mod for CM9 for Galaxy Nexus.
    Part of the code is from my previous rom Reloaded for the Motorola Atrix, hence the name :)
    This was compiled on Feb 27 after syncing with CM repo so should work with all kangs (has been tested with my own kang and fitsnugly's)

Features:

- Centered clock
    - Modified notifications layout
    - Tab for quick toggles (fully configurable from CM9 settings)
    - Brightness control (make sure you toggle off auto brightness for this to work)
    - Transparent statusbar (might be removed next version if this affects performance)

Known bugs:
    - Animation bug on statusbar fling/minimize

Download: See attached

Screenshots:

screenshot2012022802311.png

screenshot2012022802384.png

screenshot2012022802393.png
    This should work with all stock CM9 nightlies and kangs. For people requesting uncentered clock, no transparency, etc, I'll be creating a settings app to allow some configurable settings soon :)

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone