[MOD] ColorOS Camera MOD (OppoCamera MOD)

Do you prefer this MOD to the stock camera?

• Yes! (I love to customize the scene)

Votes: 98 98.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

gauravsaini964

Apr 13, 2013
@Mike2040: Please, don't post direct links to those files here.
The files you posted are for a different device/build and could make life harder (for no valid reason) for people who actually are following the guide in the first post - using the mod on Oppo Find 7(a) with ColorOS (not CyanogenOS).

You are obviously using OnePlus One with CyanogenOS -> you cannot run my MOD directly, you have to use a ported camera with my modifications -> follow the link in the first post (or the one @lesscro posted).
You will get all the information there.... or simply post a reply in the mentioned topic as we can't solve your issue here.

Hi,
I know you've mentioned it couple of time that with Oneplus one ,we have to use the port that is present in our forum section.But that is tad outdated and modified to work on CM12 and derivative libraries/framework (idk exactly ,m not a dev).It works fine but it is bit old. Hence I wanted to use your mod. And if successful ,I would've informed other people.

Currently Omni 6.0 uses Find7a camera blobs so that vaguely means I should be able to run your mod with or w/o any glitches (to be decided later) but whenever I try to install your mod,I get parse error. I tried app directly from Color os 2.1.5i,same error!. I decompiled apk to edit minsdk level ,couldn't find one. Please would you look into this or atleast tell me whats the matter ? why wouldn't it work ? or what needs to be edited to make it work?

Apart from this , is Oppo EIS feature enabled in your mod/infinityplus's port(if you know) ?

andriman

Feb 11, 2013
Hi,
I know you've mentioned it couple of time that with Oneplus one ,we have to use the port that is present in our forum section.But that is tad outdated and modified to work on CM12 and derivative libraries/framework (idk exactly ,m not a dev).It works fine but it is bit old. Hence I wanted to use your mod. And if successful ,I would've informed other people.

Currently Omni 6.0 uses Find7a camera blobs so that vaguely means I should be able to run your mod with or w/o any glitches (to be decided later) but whenever I try to install your mod,I get parse error. I tried app directly from Color os 2.1.5i,same error!. I decompiled apk to edit minsdk level ,couldn't find one. Please would you look into this or atleast tell me whats the matter ? why wouldn't it work ? or what needs to be edited to make it work?

Apart from this , is Oppo EIS feature enabled in your mod/infinityplus's port(if you know) ?

The parse error may be caused by something else..
Hard to say without a log, but I guess it's fact that the app was compiled for KitKat and that the things changed.. Marshmallow is a huge jump in Android versions.

EIS is not being hassled with. There are some codes in the apk which enable it for 1080p and disable it for 4k, but i don't think it even does anything as I had a toggle for it in an old release - I didn't notice any difference..

Does dis mod works on RR marshmallow???

Try and see, but what I said above will probably apply for your case as well..

Mord0rr

May 24, 2013
I now this is a little dead, any chance a version that works with Spectrum 1.3 from Oppo?:cool:

Surely nobody is left here to answer, but does anyone know if it possible to flash a camera from the Find 7a on another Oppo model like the F1 Plus which has a different camera (hardware) and Color OS 3.0?

The new camera has much less options than the Find 7, for example there are no plugins to be downloaded.
Which is a bit ironic as Oppo toutes this device as a camera app.

lesscro

Jul 16, 2007
Paris
Surely nobody is left here to answer, but does anyone know if it possible to flash a camera from the Find 7a on another Oppo model like the F1 Plus which has a different camera (hardware) and Color OS 3.0?

The new camera has much less options than the Find 7, for example there are no plugins to be downloaded.
Which is a bit ironic as Oppo toutes this device as a camera app.

You can flash this mod (another version) only if you have another rom than Color OS... like cyanogen, etc.
http://xdaforums.com/oneplus-one/themes-apps/coloros-camera-port-t3034148

This version is really Color OS based for Find7

mobnoob

Dec 25, 2014
LG G3
Lenovo P2
Is this App mod still compatible with the latest ColorOS 12?
With this upgrade ALL photo and video settings just disappeared, one photo shot weights 4.8MB and there's no any setting to adjust the quality!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have been waiting for Oppo to implement some features into their original camera so I wouldn't have to use 3rd party camera apps for it.
    I ended up modding the original ColorOS stock camera to include the features to serve my needs.

Since I think you might also make a good use of the added features I decided to share it with you!
    Just remember it is an unofficial mod and you are doing everything on your own risk!

OppoCamera MOD 0.33
    Screenshots:
    ourmH4.jpg
    mChl2B.jpg
    8n510f.jpg
    4kFLBZ.jpg
    g2M1Vr.jpg

Features:
    General:
    - increased the volume of the shutter & timer sound
    - The video recording now starts again when the file size limit is reached (3.8 GB)
    -- Time it takes for the video modes to reach the limit:
    --- 4K video - 10:51
    --- HDR video - 53:52
    --- 1080p video - 54:08
    --- 1080p@60FPS video (1080+) - 27:04​
    - added Video Quality settings (Use Maximum, if you want the best quality. Double is of Maximum*2 bitrate, but it may not work with all the modes, and you'll probably see no difference between the two, except double produces enormous files)
    - added Colorful Filter plugin
    - added more photo resolutions
    - added Audio source menu (Camera/Microphone)
    - added Anti-Banding setting (off, 50 Hz, 60 Hz, auto)
    - added Scene mode setting to camera interface
    - added additional scene settings (Color effect, Exposure, White Balance, ISO, Contrast, Saturation)
    - added focus and exposure menus
    - scene settings can now be changed in video mode as well
    - continuous focus in video has been enabled (start recording, select Fixed focus, then select Continuous focus)
    - Touch-to-track enabled for all video modes except of 4K UHD
    - added Timer Delay setting (you decide how much time you need to set up your scene)
    - added Timed Shots ("timelapse-like" photo taking, you can use it with any mode - like Slow-Shutter...)
    - added Close in... option, changed the default value from 1 minute to 3 minutes. (= time for which the camera app stays open until it gets closed to save battery)
    - O-Click double-click now starts/stops video recording
    - added icons (replaced some of the old arrow images)
    - added Super Macro camera mode​
    Video:
    - Slow-Motion mode now records audio along with the video
    The audio still does not fit the the video - you need to use applications like Audacity to slow it down and put it back in. But at least it is there.
    - Slow-Motion 120 FPS fixed (just select Slow Motion mode and set Anti-Banding to 60 Hz)
    Some countries could only record at 100 FPS before
    - 1080p+ mode added (1080 mode with audio recorded at 60 FPS, played at 30 FPS)
    The output is similar to Slow-Motion (audio needs to be edited) and video is 2x slowed down. You can use an application to make it 60 FPS media file (ex. Avidemux, Sony Vegas, etc.).

Features that are only in the 4.4.4 version of the mod:
    - added PasserBy plugin
    When you want somebody (a friend or a passer-by) to take a picture of you with a specific landscape as a background (to make sure all the important parts are in the photo) you may want to use this PasserBy mode.
    How to use it:
    1. Select the PasserBy mode
    2. Snap the 1st photo with the landscape in the scene (you will be able to see the photo overlaying the actual camera output)
    3. Give the phone to a friend (or a passer-by)
    4. Instruct him to make sure the overlay photo matches the scene
    5. Then he can take the (2nd) photo with you in the picture (this photo will get saved)​
    - added Ubifocus camera mode (will work on Android 4.4.4+)
    What is Ubifocus?
    Ubifocus = After Focus = Focus Freely. It's a mode which allows you to refocus a photo after it's been taken.
    How to use it:
    1. Select Ubifocus camera mode
    2. Take a photo, don't move the phone
    3. Go to Photos, select the taken photo and click on
    kPhQbk.png
    (the strange button that does not belong to the photo)
    4. Click anywhere on the picture to refocus
    Note: Experiment with the distance of the closest object (must be 30 cm or further, until they optimize it)

Known bugs:
    - Touch-to-track is not working
    -- If you are on an Int'l version of ColorOS - use two fingers to tap on the object of interest
    -- If you are on a Chinese version of ColorOS - draw ✓ on the object you want to track
    - Timed Shots counter counts to 5 s and then starts again
    -- The counter is indicated by images - I would have to create hundred images so it could count down from 100 s. So if you set the timer to 15 seconds, you will see it counting 5, 4, 3... three times.
    -- When there are only 5 seconds left (and you have the shutter sound activated) you will hear the beeping sound so you know the camera is about to take a shot.
    - Only on 2.1.5i:
    - Rapid Shooting function does not work for International ColorOS (it works on Chinese ColorOS)
    - Vocal shot is not working for International ColorOS
    --- You can make it work by installing OppoSpeechService.apk. But it will only react on chinese command to take a shot - PaiZhao (pronounce "PieChao")
    - SuperMacro may crash the app (just don't update the plugin and you'll be fine) - use the original one:
    • Clear Data for Camera
    • Uninstall Super Macro
    • Disable internet
    • Install MicrospurCamera.apk from system/reserve
    • Open Camera
    • Install SuperMacro from the Settings/More menu
    • Use it from the Settings menu

Based on:
    - OppoCamera 2.0.3688 (150721)
    (The application might misbehave if you are on an older ROM or even a JB version)
    Before you ask, it will not work on any other ROM which is not based on ColorOS
    Check the bottom of this post if you wish to use this mod on other ROMs.
    Confirmed to work on:
    ColorOS 2.x (Chinese) (full support)
    ColorOS 2.1.5i (International) (with exceptions - see FAQ)
    Other ROMs it probably will work on: KaKulayOS, MaKulayOS...

How to install:
    - Make a backup of /system/app/OppoCamera.apk and OppoGallery2.apk (optional, root requried)
    - Simply flash the included zip file via a TWRP recovery. (no root is required)
    (Make sure Zip file verification checkbox is unchecked before you proceed with flashing)​

FAQ (aka do you have any problem? Check this out before you ask):
    Q: Can I use this mod on international ColorOS?
    A: You can use it on ColorOS 2.1.5i (see Useful Links). However, you will have to do without some features - Voice Shot, Rapid shooting.

Q: Do I need to be rooted?
    A: It depends. If you want to make a backup, you need to be rooted. However, it's optional, so you need no root for the installation itself.

Q: I am missing some camera plugins.
    A: Go to Plugin Playstore (+ Add button) and Install the plugins.

Q: The quality of the slow-motion video is poor.
    A: Slow-Motion video records videos at higher frame rate. This needs good light condition for the quality of the output video to be optimal.

Q: Timed shots result in less shots than I have set the camera to take.
    A: If taking a shot in the selected mode takes more time (for example Slow-shutter - up to 32 seconds), you have to set the time delay to be of higher value than that...

Q: I can't install this. E: Zip signature verification failed message appears..
    A: Go to Install again, choose the file, uncheck Zip file signature verification and flash the file.

Q: I can't install this. E: error executing updater binary in zip... message appears..
    A: Download OppoCameraMOD again, along with md5 file. Put it into a folder on internal SD and try again.

Q: I extracted the apk and tried to install it but "App not installed" message appears every time.
    A: That's why you are supposed to flash the zip file.

Q: Can I use this mod on other ROMS?
    A: Yes. Check the link in the Useful links.

Q: Can I use this mod on other phones?
    A: Yes, if your phone is from Oppo or OnePlus (One).

Q: What is Touch-to-Track?
    A: Tap the screen with 2 fingers to select an object to track. A green square will show up. The object inside the square will stay in focus.

Q: The video is laggy when recording with Slow-Mo or 1080p+ video mode.
    A: This problem first appeared on the new ColorOS running on Android KK 4.4.4. You will have to wait for the chinese developers to fix it. Till they do that, you can prevent it selecting fixed focus (disallow refocusing) and focusing on the object of interest before you start recording.

Q: When I shoot photos in RAW mode, the camera gets stuck/crashes.
    A: Set all the scene settings to the default value - RAW mode is not made to handle the custom scene settings as it is to capture the scene exactly as it is, without any modifications.

Q: I am using ART and.... (mod versions 0.24 and lower)
    A: That might probably be the problem. Please change to Dalvik and try if the problem persists, then return to this thread.

Q: I am on a ColorOS based on KK... (mod versions 0.30+)
    A: Since ColorOS changed to Android Lollipop, the KK versions are no longer supported by this mod.

Q: I am using CM11/12, OmniROM, (fill in any ROM different from ColorOS...) and I have a problem with....
    A: This mod is made for Oppo devices with ColorOS. If you are on any other device or ROM, I can't help you. You can check the port of this camera for CM11/12 in links below.

Changelog:
    - increased the volume of the shutter sound
    - The video recording now starts again when the file size limit is reached (3.8 GB)
    Time it takes for the video modes to reach the limit:
    - 4K video - 10:51
    - HDR video - 53:52
    - 1080p video - 54:08
    - 1080p@60FPS video - 27:04​
    - rebased on the newest OppoCamera (added volume+,- action - shutter, zoom, volume)
    - updated Expert mode plugin
    - removed SlowVideo (Slow-Mo) and SuperMacro plugin from the zip (you can now download via the plugin list)
    - fixed Slow-Motion video not having audio (you still have to slow the audio down though)
    - fixed the problem with only 1 channel audio
    - you can now take rapid shots even if you have hands over the front panel (proximity sensor deactivated)
    - increased volume of timer tick sound
    - O-Click double click now starts/stops video recording (the camera has to be in the video mode)
    - added modded Professional mode plugin (added 64s Slow Shutter, ISO3200) (thanks to @Riichard63)
    - added Close in values (...15 mins, 30 mins, 60 mins, Never)
    - added Time Delay values for Timer (65s, 70s 80s, 100s)
    - rebased on the latest ColorOS 2.1 Lollipop Camera
    - reworked Video Quality menu -> added options for halved and quartered quality
    - "Record sound from mic" toggle has been changed to Audio Source menu
    - removed Video Stabilization and Low Power toggles as they weren't doing anything
    - rebased Super Macro to work with the new camera
    - OppoGallery.apk is no longer a part of this mod
    - internal bugfixes
    - added Video Quality toggle
    - rebased on the newest camera app (added manual exposure support)
    - added the newest Colorful Filter plugin (you can download it via the Camera Plugin Playstore)
    - rebased on the newest camera app (settings can now be opened in landscape mode, flash/blind shot toggle)
    - added the newest Super Macro plugin
    - exposure settings has been moved to Settings
    - video modes have been added to the main setting panel
    - timer problems should be fixed (simply select a different time/count if it isn't)
    - auto-focus is now disabled when the video recording starts (the focus point stays the same as before you started the recording)
    - scene modes reduced to fit on the screen
    - added focus and exposure menus
    - scene settings can now be changed in video mode as well
    - continuous focus in video enabled (start recording, select Fixed focus, then select Continous focus)
    - Touch-to-track enabled for all video modes except of 4K UHD
    0.19c
    - Int'l version of Find 7, N5 and R5 can now download plugins from camera playstore
    - Burst shot optimization
    - Blind shot (Vol+/-) auto-focus enabled (take a few blind shots in succession - 2nd or 3rd shot should be focused)
    - added support of OnePlus One, Oppo N3, Oppo R5
    0.19b
    - added icons (replaced some of the old arrow images, used the icons from ColorOSv1 Camera)
    - based on ColorOS 2.0.46 - Android 4.4.4
    - added Ubifocus mode (for Android 4.4.4 only)
    - added picture resolutions
    - added the new optimized OppoGallery (by Oppo)
    - removed Oppo Image Stabilization and Digital Image Stabilization toggles (as the setting didn't matter)
    - added Video Stabilization toggle (default - On)
    - added Low Power toggle (default - On)
    - added international translations ColorOS 2.0.5i
    - fixed errors during flashing zip - everybody with TWRP should be able to install this now
    - added Color effect, White balance and ISO setting menus into the camera interface
    - added Color effects
    - added 10+ scene modes
    - added ISO3200 and ISO_HJR
    - tweaked camera interface,
    - added contrast, saturation and color effect options
    - added "Record sound with microphone" toggle - especially the ones recording via an external microphone will benefit from this
    - added Close in option
    - added SuperMacro camera mode
    - initial public release

DOWNLOAD:

Useful links:
    ColorOS ROM Chinese with weekly updates by Francko76 (this mod is based on the camera from this ROM)​
    Previous versions:
    OppoCamera MOD 0.32 (ColorOS with Android 5.0+):
    OppoCamera MOD 0.31 (ColorOS with Android 5.0+):
    OppoCamera MOD 0.30 (ColorOS with Android 5.0+):
    OppoCamera MOD 0.24 (last version for ColorOS with Android 4.4.4+):
    OppoCamera MOD 0.23 (ColorOS with Android 4.4.4+):
    OppoCamera MOD 0.22 (ColorOS with Android 4.4.4+):
    OppoCamera MOD 0.21 (ColorOS with Android 4.4.4+):
    OppoCamera MOD 0.20 (ColorOS with Android 4.4.4+):
    OppoCamera MOD 0.19c (ColorOS with Android 4.4.4+):
    OppoCamera MOD 0.19b (ColorOS with Android 4.4.4+):
    OppoCamera MOD 0.19 (ColorOS with Android 4.4.4+):
    OppoCamera MOD 0.18 (last version for ColorOS with Android 4.4.2):
    OppoCamera 0.30 is out!
    click here to download
    - rebased on the latest ColorOS 2.1 Lollipop Camera
    - reworked Video Quality menu -> added options for halved and quartered quality
    - "Record sound from mic" toggle has been changed to Audio Source menu
    - removed Video Stabilization and Low Power toggles as they weren't doing anything
    - rebased Super Macro to work with the new camera
    - OppoGallery.apk is no longer a part of this mod
    - internal bugfixes

Ubifocus is not a part of the package as it has not been implemented in ColorOS 2.1 Lollipop yet.

PLEASE NOTE: This version is tested on chinese ColorOS 2.1.04 Lollipop with ART. If you try to flash the mod on any other ROM, you take all the risk.
    When any new mod on new chinese camera? Thanks a lot for your work

Version 0.23 has been released.
    - rebased on the newest camera app from the chinese ColorOS (added manual exposure)
    - added Colorful Filter plugin
    Version 0.22 has been released.
    Only minor changes, most of them have been added by the Oppo team:
    - Camera settings can now be viewed in landscape mode
    - Flash/Blind shot toggle
    - Super Macro plugin has been updated (not that there would be any noticeable changes anyway, but it will prevent you from making the plugin not working)