[MOD][CWM]Overscroll Glow :)

Search This thread

deano0714

Sep 9, 2010
I am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone when flashing this..

REQUIREMENTS-ClockworkMod and a >>>>DEODEXED ROM<<<<

DOWNLOADS-http://db.tt/9RRhU7Cp

This will only touch the framework.jar so the overscroll will be the stock orange unless changed in the framework-res.apk...

Also to anyone wanning to incorperate this into anything, go for it... Just be sure to give credit :).

SAShady

Jun 27, 2008
I am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone when flashing this..

REQUIREMENTS-ClockworkMod and a >>>>DEODEXED ROM<<<<

DOWNLOADS-http://db.tt/9RRhU7Cp

This will only touch the framework.jar so the overscroll will be the stock orange unless changed in the framework-res.apk...

Also to anyone wanning to incorperate this into anything, go for it... Just be sure to give credit :).

I'm thinking the crt-on is in the framework.jar as well. Just hadn't had enough time to look

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
Nice Deano! I am hoping to get my CRT off, Honeycomb battery icon, and overscroll dialed in tomorrow. Thanks! Hopefully someone ports the white and blue glow preferably white. These look great.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

deano0714

Sep 9, 2010
I'm thinking the crt-on is in the framework.jar as well. Just hadn't had enough time to look

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
I always thought that was just a feature of miui and cm7... But i could be wrong.
Edit-@johncarlone-im working on porting shanes honeycomb fusion too... Just cant work this weekend cuz i wont have a computor...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA App

JungleJiujitsu

Sep 12, 2010
Westbury, NY
Hey I just flashed this and its not working??? All my menus seem to over shoot/bounce past the 1st and last item listed, therefore not allowing overscroll, is there as setting to disable it from doing that?

JungleJiujitsu

Sep 12, 2010
Westbury, NY
CRT is a one line change in the framework-res.apk.

Were you able to get overscroll to work? Has anyone been able to get it to work?..EDITED..Im noticing that the bar that appears on the right side of the menu when scroll is there now, in white, but when I reach either the top or bottom of the menu I dont get the overscroll glow???

Last edited:

deano0714

Sep 9, 2010
Deno, I think since you only placed the .jar file, we have to put the .png in the .apk to have it appear...I forget is it in framework-res.apk, systemui.apk or setting.apk were the image is suppose to go?? Your help is greatly appreciate!
Are you running a deodexed rom? I flashed and it works for me.. You dont need to add images as there already there, there just not being used on stock... Make sure your deodexed

JungleJiujitsu

Sep 12, 2010
Westbury, NY
Are you running a deodexed rom? I flashed and it works for me.. You dont need to add images as there already there, there just not being used on stock... Make sure your deodexed

Oh ok, yea Im actually on zedo's v4 beta right now...what ROMs are deodexed if you dont mind sharing?...Let me asking you something, is it as easy as just deleting all the .odex files in the ROM in order for it to be deodexed?

crawrj

Nov 2, 2007
Did you base this off ptfmedics's framework? I dumped your jar and compared it to my framework and there are 435 files that are changed. I know overscroll doesn't change that much so I am a little confused.

Last edited:

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
I always thought that was just a feature of miui and cm7... But i could be wrong.
Edit-@johncarlone-im working on porting shanes honeycomb fusion too... Just cant work this weekend cuz i wont have a computor...

Deano, I am testing his latest with maddoggin's most current lock mod baked in. Is that the one you are going to port? Also, has anyone contacted Necrosan about getting the Hotspot hack ported to this phone? If not, I can talk to him.

JungleJiujitsu

Sep 12, 2010
Westbury, NY
The AE beta rom... Thats what im running :)

Cool man thanks!

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

No roms are deodexed yet. Bubby posted a zip that you can use to manually deodex your rom.

Edit: Nevermind guess I need to keep up.

haha don't fret I felt the same when deno said that lol...cool man thanks for letting me know about bubby's post, I'm gonna go get it right now :D!

deano0714

Sep 9, 2010
Did you base this off Bubby's framework? I dumped your jar and compared it to my framework and there are 435 files that are changed. I know overscroll doesn't change that much so I am a little confused.
Its using ptfmedics deodexed apps and framework...

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
No roms are deodexed yet. Bubby posted a zip that you can use to manually deodex your rom.

Edit: Nevermind guess I need to keep up.

Crawrj, I think the AE ROM is deodexed..same question to you...are you going to try to get Hotspot hack going on this phone? Its flawless on my Epic.

deano0714

Sep 9, 2010
Deano, I am testing his latest with maddoggin's most current lock mod baked in. Is that the one you are going to port? Also, has anyone contacted Necrosan about getting the Hotspot hack ported to this phone? If not, I can talk to him.

Well im just porting the theme not the mod... And ill talk to necrosan and see what i can do... but im not that experianced with smali lol

Top Liked Posts