[MOD] Dark Notifications OOS 4.0.3 (Not Black)

Search This thread

Bradl79

May 25, 2008
J'Ville
@Bradl79 Here it's the files you asked.
https://www.mediafire.com/?znag36l6a5113w8
24 Hours centered clock with date(month+day only) (AM/PM disabled) + Rounded recents + Dark notification (Maybe one with white notification).
Thanks in advance.

here u go, still issues with lockscreen notifications, i don't ever use lockscreen so this may not be fixed. but here are the H2O mods let me know if it is what u would like I did dark notifications, round recent corners, center clock 24hr with month date, no am/pm on 24hr.

H2Omod.zip

Reactions: SpartaKurd

Naprzod

Nov 9, 2012
Nice mod, just saying, not requesting. It would be nice to see this mode in pure black, so the pixels turn off, so it saves battery. Not that you will save battery only with this, but if you have all black it will help.

Bradl79

May 25, 2008
J'Ville
Nice mod, just saying, not requesting. It would be nice to see this mode in pure black, so the pixels turn off, so it saves battery. Not that you will save battery only with this, but if you have all black it will help.

I thought about it, but i have a hard time just seeing black, i like the dark grey, i think @Nishidh was going to do an all black, Nishidh are u planning on doing that? Thank u

SpartaKurd

Jan 27, 2017
Earth
here u go, still issues with lockscreen notifications, i don't ever use lockscreen so this may not be fixed. but here are the H2O mods let me know if it is what u would like I did dark notifications, round recent corners, center clock 24hr with month date, no am/pm on 24hr.

H2Omod.zip
Thanks a lot, I'll flash and let you know ASAP. I'll hit the thanks button when I get them again, as now my thanks are finished :(

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

H2Omod.zip
It's all working, thanks a lot :good:

Here is one i made for personal use, thought i would share my dark notifications for OOS 4.0.3, it includes Rounded Corner Recents, Center Clock with Date

Pics

Download:
darknot.roundc.ccdate.zip
No Center Clock Date: darknot.roundc.zip
Revert back to Stock: Revert2Stock.zip

Instructions:
Download to Phone
Boot to TWRP
Make Nandroid Backup (Always before flashing!!!!)
Flash zip
Reboot
Enjoy!

@ungeeked - for clock mod and notifications
@Rajeev - for rounded corner recents

Bug!!! (Lockscreen Notification is not working, I do not use Lockscreen so i will not be fixing this issue)

Notice this mods gives bootloop so please wait until next update

SpartaKurd

Jan 27, 2017
Earth
Thanks a lot, I'll use it till the release of Beta 9 :) and when you fix the lockscreen notification issue, it'll be all awesome! Great work really! :fingers-crossed:
Hi, if you have some spare time could you please change my mod as centered clock + rounded recents. No dark notifications at all? By the way the date near the clock is too small, can you make one or two font larger?

Edit; I'm using lockscreen as well, that's why it causes some problem sometimes :(

Reactions: quaresma158

Bradl79

May 25, 2008
J'Ville
All of u who are having bootloop, what rom r u using, r u using stock, experience rom, or freedomos 4.0.3?

Top Liked Posts