[MOD] Decreased Dialpad Vibro

Search This thread

S0bes

Jan 1, 2012
Hi, I just wanna share with our community a little mod. May be someone have already noticed about too heavy vibration when you click on dialler buttons.
After applying this mod through CWM your dialpad vibration will be equal to navbar buttons vibration. So, vibration feedback will half decreased.

As for now I'll add only version for .retail.en.US rom (which is 4.4.3). If you have different ROM (region/android version) you can give a try with 443_1032_US_vibr.zip on your own risk (make backup of dialer.apk & .odex firsrt).

Or you can request this mod for your ROM by posting in this thread your files (dialer.apk & dialer.odex) and providing some info about ROM you're using (in case if somebody who have the same ROM want to test it).

Attachments

• 443_1032_US_vibr.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 190

woozie.2007

Oct 16, 2008
Hi, i tried to copy this two files, but i cant see them with windows. I copied them in sdcard, but i dont know how can i get out from the phone because i didnt see them, pls help me, thanks

woozie.2007

Oct 16, 2008
my phone has stock rom 210.12.40.falcon_umtsds.asiaretail.en.03 android 4.4.4. i changed the extension of dialer.odex because not works to upload.Thank you

Attachments

• Dialer.apk
    2.2 MB · Views: 206
  • Dialer.odex.apk
    1.4 MB · Views: 111

woozie.2007

Oct 16, 2008
Thank you, i flashed right now and everything is very well, if i want to back stock, all i have to do is reflash with asia_revert ok?

remo0073

May 28, 2014
ITALY
Hi, I just wanna share with our community a little mod. May be someone have already noticed about too heavy vibration when you click on dialler buttons.
After applying this mod through CWM your dialpad vibration will be equal to navbar buttons vibration. So, vibration feedback will half decreased.

As for now I'll add only version for .retail.en.US rom (which is 4.4.3). If you have different ROM (region/android version) you can give a try with 443_1032_US_vibr.zip on your own risk (make backup of dialer.apk & .odex firsrt).

Or you can request this mod for your ROM by posting in this thread your files (dialer.apk & dialer.odex) and providing some info about ROM you're using (in case if somebody who have the same ROM want to test it).

Thank you very much for this useful MOD
Could you make a "revert" zip also for US 4.4.3 firmware?

;)

woozie.2007

Oct 16, 2008
hi S0bes, im using your mod very nice, but when i switched on art runtime, the dial crash. You know why? can i repair this, or only you can? :) thanks

S0bes

Jan 1, 2012
The info I'm supposed to give you about my ROM. I don't know where to find it. Also, my Dialer apk in /system/priv-app doesn't have a .odex file anywhere near it. Anything i'm doing wrong in locating the files??

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app
It is enough just to have a classes.dex inside dialler.apk without having odex file near to apk

Reactions: genboy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

my phone has stock rom 210.12.40.falcon_umtsds.asiaretail.en.03 android 4.4.4. i changed the extension of dialer.odex because not works to upload.Thank you
    sorry for delay
    Here you go
    Thank you, i flashed right now and everything is very well, if i want to back stock, all i have to do is reflash with asia_revert ok?

That is correct... :)
    Thank you very much for this useful MOD
    Could you make a "revert" zip also for US 4.4.3 firmware?

;)

Sure ^)
    yes, i know, i use dalvik usually, but i wanted to try art and i saw the mod not work, i wonder if you can modify the dial.apk after it switch on art? thanks
    I do not why but if I modify .smali files inside dialer.apk it will crash when you use art