• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MOD] Disable End Call Button on Sense ROMs [01/13/2010]

Search This thread

quagmire0

Apr 30, 2009
Nice. My only suggestion would be to replace the 'Disabled' shareholder with something more interesting. :)

Sent from my INCSR3.5 using XDA App

tehknics

Sep 17, 2010
I'm with ksidirt. Having the optical buttton end the call would be great! Good work on the end call disabling feature.

Incredible - Virtuous 3.2

EnixLHQ

Jul 27, 2010
L.A.
enixlhq.wordpress.com
Thanks for this. It's genius! Or rather, you are.

And I love how the bar slowly pulses green when in a call. Now I won't constantly check my phone to see if I accidentally hung up on someone.

Edit: I flashed Athena and got a black clock and lost the fancy signal bars, lol. I loved it otherwise! Restoring and going with the other.

Last edited:

bast525

Nov 15, 2007
Chesapeake, VA
Hahah my 3 yr old does this ALL THE TIME. And... I gotta admit, I've accidentally hung up on a few people too....

Great idea man.... sometimes the little things make all the difference

Ghost401

Aug 10, 2010
Cranston
Thanks for your time and hard work bro, very professional.
And ppl please Donate to this Great Developer, we can at least help him out with a few Cups of Coffee.
Thanks again bro.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

vyro

Dec 22, 2010
does anyone else have issues when you receive a call and you're unable to pull down the notification bar to end it? i think the issue is that my screen is still locked when calls are incoming. any suggestible workarounds?

ihtfp69

Feb 22, 2009
does anyone else have issues when you receive a call and you're unable to pull down the notification bar to end it? i think the issue is that my screen is still locked when calls are incoming. any suggestible workarounds?

This only happens when the phone is pin locked. The work around is to tap the contact button in the lower right and unlock the phone.

Top Liked Posts