[MOD] Disable Forced Encryption/Data Decrypted

Search This thread

Shon22

Apr 4, 2017
Must wipe /data

Is this cript working with 340? I am not able to decrypt my phone.

1) Wipe
2) install 340
3) instal decrypt
4) install magisk

Phone is not decrypt.

Can you help? Thanks

After flashing decrypt zip, we must wipe data partition by going to Wipe>Advanced Wipe> Tick Data > Swipe
Without it, phone remains encrypted for me ( Oreo 340 Build)

After flashing decrypt zip, we must wipe data partition by going to Wipe>Advanced Wipe> Tick Data > Swipe
Without it, phone remains encrypted for me ( Oreo 340 Build)

It does not help.

If I install 340, install decrypt, format data and reboot then the phone encrypts itself during first boot.

Any ideas what's wrong? I did not install any Pie ROMs. Hell, I even used the same files that I used one year ago as I went through the same procedure with my own ZB602KL and everything went smooth. Recently I bought the same model (only 3gb vs 4gb ram difference) for my wife and can't set it up decrypted. BTW, magisk works and root is granted to applications, the only problem is decryption part.

Shon22

Apr 4, 2017
It does not help.

If I install 340, install decrypt, format data and reboot then the phone encrypts itself during first boot.

Any ideas what's wrong? I did not install any Pie ROMs. Hell, I even used the same files that I used one year ago as I went through the same procedure with my own ZB602KL and everything went s It s mooth. Recently I bought the same model (only 3gb vs 4gb ram difference) for my wife and can't set it up decrypted. BTW, magisk works and root is granted to applications, the only problem is decryption part.

It worked for me.
I tried flashing it with Stock Oreo 339 modified, flashed it with rom, reboot to recovery again and flashed decrypt zip again.

Even though I flashed, It shows device encrypting when the phone boots for the first time.
But after first boot, I checked from settings to know that device is not encrypted.
And I had flashed without wiping internal storage, in order to maintain the files (When it showed device is encrypting, I cursed myself for not taking backup, as Encryption would wipe internal storage, But thanks to decrypt zip, files in Internal storage remains intact ? ) and all went good !!!!

Last edited:

rajute232

Jan 27, 2021
Disable forced encryption of data partition. Get little better performance and internal sd + data mounting in TWRP

Things needed:
Unlocked Max pro with TWRP flashed

Instructions:
1. Download the decrypt.zip and move/copy to sdcard/otg drive
2. Flash in recovery
3. Format /data
4. Reboot

If it fails to boot (bootloop?) flash latest magisk and reboot.

Not working bro in my asus zenphone max pro M2

MrSlatts12

Apr 18, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A51
I just arrived at the same place did you find a solution. I am not sure what to do next or if I have root? What if I reinstall from a Titanium Backup, will I lose the decrypt?

hazzyb

Jun 25, 2021
Disable forced encryption of data partition. Get little better performance and internal sd + data mounting in TWRP

Things needed:
Unlocked Max pro with TWRP flashed

Instructions:
1. Download the decrypt.zip and move/copy to sdcard/otg drive
2. Flash in recovery
3. Format /data
4. Reboot

If it fails to boot (bootloop?) flash latest magisk and reboot.
does this work with motorola moto E5 plus Hannah xt-1924-3 android 8.0 actually i've twrp and facing the encryption problem i even tried the magisk one but does not work because after formatting my phone before even started it encrypts the data. if anyone has a decrypt file or any code please guide me.... thank u

Top Liked Posts