Votes: 342 39.8%
  • from XDA Search...

Votes: 333 38.8%
  • from Facebook...

Votes: 8 0.9%

• Total voters

dopebeats123

Jun 5, 2020
Hello, what's up. So I want to make a dual speaker mod for my project called OpenAudio. But I am kinda stuck. So I've tried mods from the community but flashing them does literally nothing. I don't know why. If you want i will upload the magisk logs when flashing. But anyway. I followed the video, but I couldn't find any of these rcv, spk, handset or guess it's totally different for my device (MiA2) maybe because it's because it's an stock android device. May you help me out, at least tell me which lines I will have to modify. Thanks.
Edit: Yes I am sure that this is the correct mixer file, because all of the mods I've tried are modifying this one. And I've uploaded the Magisk Logs file. Thanks

Attachments

Dante63

Nov 1, 2015
the Clouds
Hello, what's up. So I want to make a dual speaker mod for my project called OpenAudio. But I am kinda stuck. So I've tried mods from the community but flashing them does literally nothing. I don't know why. If you want i will upload the magisk logs when flashing. But anyway. I followed the video, but I couldn't find any of these rcv, spk, handset or guess it's totally different for my device (MiA2) maybe because it's because it's an stock android device. May you help me out, at least tell me which lines I will have to modify. Thanks.
Edit: Yes I am sure that this is the correct mixer file, because all of the mods I've tried are modifying this one. And I've uploaded the Magisk Logs file. Thanks
Just because all mods try these mixers, doesn't mean they're right... you want a confirmation, rename them adding .bak or remove them... your device should either get stuck in bootloader or work but have no sound... if it works normally, then you have the wrong mixers...

dopebeats123

Jun 5, 2020
Just because all mods try these mixers, doesn't mean they're right... you want a confirmation, rename them adding .bak or remove them... your device should either get stuck in bootloader or work but have no sound... if it works normally, then you have the wrong mixers...
I can do that, but i dont have twrp, i have stock recovery, so if end up in bootloop then i will have to erase all of my data, something i really dont want. I can try modding this one for now, if you may, pls take a look at it and help me, it will be much appreciated.
Edit: Does your template latest magisk 20.4 ver?

Dante63

Nov 1, 2015
the Clouds
I can do that, but i dont have twrp, i have stock recovery, so if end up in bootloop then i will have to erase all of my data, something i really dont want. I can try modding this one for now, if you may, pls take a look at it and help me, it will be much appreciated.
Edit: Does your template latest magisk 20.4 ver?
This became a DIY because I don't really have a lot of time, magisk template has a version if you edit it, you'll see what version i have provided aside from the logs in second post, I stopped from magisk 18, so I'm not sure if it will work with the latest...

Again, you need to confirm if you're modifying the right mixer...

dopebeats123

Jun 5, 2020
Hello Dante63, would you like the check my mixers and the the rest of the module for any errors, i tried my best but they dont work, will just attach the magisk module itself.
Flashing says everything is fine, magisk logs show everything is fine. But it doesnt work.

Attachments

Dante63

Nov 1, 2015
the Clouds
Hello Dante63, would you like the check my mixers and the the rest of the module for any errors, i tried my best but they dont work, will just attach the magisk module itself.
Flashing says everything is fine, magisk logs show everything is fine. But it doesnt work.
If you paid attention to the thread, there are many who have asked me to check and I apologized to all, so the same thing applies to you, if it doesn't work then either you are modifying the wrong mixer or your device is not supported or the custom rom has a custom kernel that doesn't make the MOD work, check the F.A.Q section... good luck 🤷🏻‍♂️, the DIY was very clear, another thing I can suggest is changing the volume in every mixer to 0 till one of them mutes your phone, that won't give you a bootloop... other than that, I can do you nothing...

Dante63

Nov 1, 2015
the Clouds
Hi,

Can you please help me identify the mixer file I need to use? Thanks

Redmi Note 9 Pro (Jayeuse)
MIUI 12.0.1 Global
Android 10
Oh god, this means you didn't watch the video tutorial, I clearly said only you can tell which mixer is right 🙄... the tutorial is simple despite being long... it's a DIY thread now...

jay0v

Jul 3, 2013
Faisalabad
Oh god, this means you didn't watch the video tutorial, I clearly said only you can tell which mixer is right 🙄... the tutorial is simple despite being long... it's a DIY thread now...
I just did, your tutorial is amazing👍 i tried with one of the mixers and didn't work To identify the correct mixer I'm unable to rename the files as said in the tutorial. Root explorer says the file is i use. Any solution to this?

Reactions: Dante63