[MOD] Easily Remove Samsung from Google Nexus S

p00kienrayray

Dec 28, 2010
Long Beach, CA
i personally would just remove everything altogether. not to discredit the 2 companies for the fine work theyve done, but all black no logos just looks sexy. besides, you've credited the companies already by buying their products.

Reactions: Cortical

stavros86

Jul 10, 2010
Athens
I covered with sellotape the area around samsung logo then i rubbed it with a rubber with a red part and blue part, mainly with the blue part(harder) and then cleaning it with cotton.I had no scrathches but the part of the plastic with the logo was looking a little blurry at first from some angle, clean again with cotton and rubbing alcohol and it will reduce it.Today with the invinsible shield looks nice and shiny!

vennstrom

Feb 27, 2008
I do some modelling and would normally use a sand paper after I stick 2 plastic parts together (400, 800, 1000, 2000, 3000) and will finish it with a polishing compound.

for budget or practicality I use this

just make sure you use number 4 to make it shining.

ab.grafix

Dec 19, 2010
Ames
I covered with sellotape the area around samsung logo then i rubbed it with a rubber with a red part and blue part, mainly with the blue part(harder) and then cleaning it with cotton.I had no scrathches but the part of the plastic with the logo was looking a little blurry at first from some angle, clean again with cotton and rubbing alcohol and it will reduce it.Today with the invinsible shield looks nice and shiny!
Awesome , now the Cover belongs to only google

Esteway.619

Dec 30, 2010
san diego
When they see mine the say is it a new iphone?and when see the samsung logo oooohhhh it's samsung...:mad:
Lol when I have miui on my phone people always ask if my phone is the new iPhone. :D I then tell them its not and they see the wonders of android they say I'm getting one now. Haha.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium