[MOD][EI22]KGBlues circle battery mods and lots others

Search This thread

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
I am no themer but I certainly can swap out png files. I put in the old Bonsai blue battery circle with percentage. Put the signal bars back to white and put back the stock 3G icon with orange and green arrows. I also changed the USB connections icons. Thanks to Jaronow, Bigtex06 and Computerkid for the pilfered pngs.

For ROMs with the scrollable dropdown mod use allblueRC22 if no mod then use allblueRC21. The same for the allgreen series.

This may work on other ROMs with similiar setups like wireless hotspot and fly-in animations.

Edit: added TW Lockscreen mod and stock mms.apk flashables.

Also AOSP Lockscreen for RC1 or to put it back in RC2

Have a no smileys lock pattern for RC2

Thanks to CK23 (computerkid) for the TWlockscreen mod

Thanks to Flint420 for compiling the 9.pngs for me

Flash this in CWM and clear Dalvik and Cache.

Legendary zip is the circle battery mod listed above and the rest are self explanatory...enjoy. As usual I am not responsible if your phone bricks, the Eastern seaboard loses power, or your girlfriend breaks up with you...lol.

RC2.1 Edit: Added Circle Battery Mod andf white signal bars for 2.1 and also a mod to add back the smileys for 2.1. TW Lockscreen should still work fine.
Added a circle mod with smileys for RC2.1 by request.

RC2.2 Blue circle battery mod up

Added Green circle mods as well, the AllgreenRC22 preserves the Legendary theme and the drop down scrollable and just adds the green circle battery indicator.

Added Blue themes for RC2.1 and RC2.2 with a blue dialer included and blue drop downs with thanks to Travismoreno for the icons I pilfered from Shake & Bake.

snap20120102_162601.png

Attachments

• Legendary.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 240
  • stockmms.zip
    1 MB · Views: 66
  • AOSPlock.zip
    292.2 KB · Views: 136
  • TW_lockscreen.zip
    304.1 KB · Views: 181
  • nosmileypattern.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 56
  • smileysRC21.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 55
  • CirclebatRC21.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 138
  • circbatwithsmileysRC21.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 96
  • BlueCirclebatRC22.zip
    4 MB · Views: 191
  • BlueCirclebatRC22fatwifi.zip
    4 MB · Views: 133
  • GreenCirclebatRC22fatwifi.zip
    4 MB · Views: 119
  • GreencircbatwithsmileysRC21.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 76
  • AllgreenRC22.zip
    4 MB · Views: 105
  • AllgreenRC22green4G.zip
    4 MB · Views: 89
  • AllgreenRC22stock3G.zip
    4 MB · Views: 69
  • AllblueRC22.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 166
  • allblueRC21.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:

BubZX

Jul 5, 2011
thank u. no rush just really like the green battery over the blue. other thatn that its tits. :)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

BubZX

Jul 5, 2011
I like the stock look of gb and the slim down look of the wifi and 3g icon. the battery green and the overscroll same color green and the drop down like stock. The different color on the words when a text comes thru in the notifacation bar I like stock also. Just a few changes for me personaly but others like a lot. Wish I knew how to do some themeing but I don't have a clue lol. I been doing some reading tho trying to learn.

Last edited:

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
Looks like David hijaaked my thread...LOL! Dave let me know if you have time to make the green circle mod. I could also put back the green signal bars and 3G if you guys want. So Clean GB has a green circle?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

BeerChameleon

Aug 21, 2008
Tucson,Arizona.
Looks like David hijaaked my thread...LOL! Dave let me know if you have time to make the green circle mod. I could also put back the green signal bars and 3G if you guys want. So Clean GB has a green circle?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

ya and emerald envy theme has the green 3g icon which looks awesome :D

I probaly will have time to replace all the images tonight, no garantees tho, if you do it tonight u may beat me to it ;)

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Ok let me check it out

Yo here is what it looks like:

6zwytk.png

the 1x icon is stock ;)

BubZX

Jul 5, 2011
The suttle changes that are made are awesome (crt is really cool). 2 things I would change for my personal taste.

1. Color when msgs come in the notifacattion bar to be stock or green. The blue seems a little harder to read.

2. The drop down stock.

Just my personal prefrence and I can't do it lol.
U guys done a great job and it all looks great

BeerChameleon

Aug 21, 2008
Tucson,Arizona.
The suttle changes that are made are awesome (crt is really cool). 2 things I would change for my personal taste.

1. Color when msgs come in the notifacattion bar to be stock or green. The blue seems a little harder to read.

2. The drop down stock.

Just my personal prefrence and I can't do it lol.
U guys done a great job and it all looks great

so 3g icon yes or no?

also i can modify the notification bar to green for ya as well ;)

what part of the notification bar?

the whole thing green? the part where the text for notification is displayed or the status bar? :confused:

BubZX

Jul 5, 2011
stck 3g icon and the text its blue when a text msg comes thru.
Please don't make the notification bar green lol

Last edited:

BeerChameleon

Aug 21, 2008
Tucson,Arizona.
stck 3g icon and the text its blue when a text msg comes thru

oh ok

i can do that easy, just need some time when i get home ;)

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

oh ok

i can do that easy, just need some time when i get home ;)

does this green look ok?

1640hy.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am no themer but I certainly can swap out png files. I put in the old Bonsai blue battery circle with percentage. Put the signal bars back to white and put back the stock 3G icon with orange and green arrows. I also changed the USB connections icons. Thanks to Jaronow, Bigtex06 and Computerkid for the pilfered pngs.

For ROMs with the scrollable dropdown mod use allblueRC22 if no mod then use allblueRC21. The same for the allgreen series.

This may work on other ROMs with similiar setups like wireless hotspot and fly-in animations.

Edit: added TW Lockscreen mod and stock mms.apk flashables.

Also AOSP Lockscreen for RC1 or to put it back in RC2

Have a no smileys lock pattern for RC2

Thanks to CK23 (computerkid) for the TWlockscreen mod

Thanks to Flint420 for compiling the 9.pngs for me

Flash this in CWM and clear Dalvik and Cache.

Legendary zip is the circle battery mod listed above and the rest are self explanatory...enjoy. As usual I am not responsible if your phone bricks, the Eastern seaboard loses power, or your girlfriend breaks up with you...lol.

RC2.1 Edit: Added Circle Battery Mod andf white signal bars for 2.1 and also a mod to add back the smileys for 2.1. TW Lockscreen should still work fine.
    Added a circle mod with smileys for RC2.1 by request.

RC2.2 Blue circle battery mod up

Added Green circle mods as well, the AllgreenRC22 preserves the Legendary theme and the drop down scrollable and just adds the green circle battery indicator.

Added Blue themes for RC2.1 and RC2.2 with a blue dialer included and blue drop downs with thanks to Travismoreno for the icons I pilfered from Shake & Bake.

snap20120102_162601.png
    Can't get Eclipse to load the ADT plug-ins. A $10 donation goes to someone who can edit the 9.pngs in the 2 allblue themes so Legendary and ERA have blue lettering instead of green. Thanks.

Check your PM. Link sent. No need for donation. Give it to someone like earthbound or the cm team who have really stepped it up a notch recently and made our phones better then many thought was possible.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    OK blue themes are up for RC 2.1 and 2.2 in the OP. I threw in a blue dialer and also changed the quick panel icons to blue ones pilfered from travismoreno's Shake & Bake...thanks Travis!

snap20111227_211300.png
    Now you know what theming is like lol, imagine trying to organize unthemed and themed .9.png's its a pain

Sent from my Samsung Legen-wait for it-dary! 4g

Then try doing it while also tearing apart several .jars and other apks, rebuilding and updating modifications into them, and assembling them into two or three different variants of a rom! This is why I'm officially stopping my work on all but the latest Gingerbread haha. :D
    Very nice. That certainly counts as themeing :)