[MOD] Fix/Replace Fingerprint scanner Single Tap as Camera [FPC/7.1.X]

Search This thread

Raaj52

Jul 23, 2012
Bangalore
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
Hello Folks,
Recently we got the official CM14.1 and many of us are annoyed with the fingerprint scanner single tap to open camera feature. So I made a fix for this in the form of a flashable zip. Also I modded the file for Fingerprint Single Tap for Home.

Below you can find three types of flashable zip,

1. Fix Fingerprint_SingleTap_Camera - View attachment Fingerprint_CameraFix.zip

2. Replace Fingerprint_SingleTap_Camera with Fingerprint_SingleTap_Home - View attachment Fingerprint_SingleTap_HOME.zip

3. Revert back to Fingerprint_SingleTap_Camera - View attachment Fingerprint_SingleTap_Camera.zip

Enjoy!! ;):highfive:

Note: For Goodix User's, Please provide me "uinput.gf.kl" from "system/usr/keylayout/" and I will make a flashable zip for you guys.

Last edited:

dx6rdx

Jun 12, 2016
Hello Folks,
Recently we got the official CM14.1 and many of us are annoyed with the fingerprint scanner single tap to open camera feature. So I made a fix for this in the form of a flashable zip. Also I modded the file for Fingerprint Single Tap for Home.

1. Fix Fingerprint_SingleTap_Camera -

2. Replace Fingerprint_SingleTap_Camera with Fingerprint_SingleTap_Home -

3. Revert back to Fingerprint_SingleTap_Camera -

Nice...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Folks,

1. Fix Fingerprint_SingleTap_Camera - View attachment Fingerprint_CameraFix.zip

2. Replace Fingerprint_SingleTap_Camera with Fingerprint_SingleTap_Home - View attachment Fingerprint_SingleTap_HOME.zip

3. Revert back to Fingerprint_SingleTap_Camera - View attachment Fingerprint_SingleTap_Camera.zip

Note: For Goodix User's, Please provide me "uinput.gf.kl" from "system/usr/keylayout/" and I will make a flashable zip for you guys.