• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[MOD][FIX][SENSE4][FINAL]Beats, SRS, Dolby and more EQ presets

Search This thread

nono2lozere

May 6, 2009
edit 05/23/12: Don't use it, it's for old base! new version is include in new sense 4 Roms

Hello,

Here is final version of my sound enhancer fix, witch include Beats, SRS, Dolby, and more EQ presets. All effect are from HTC standard libs, basically it's Sense 3.6's effects ported to Sense 4.
Effect are SYSTEM WIDE, i.e. ALL apps are affected, not only music player. I think it also affect ringtones and voice call but I haven't tested yet.
Here is screenshots:
picture.php
picture.php

To Dev: feel free to include it in your rom but give me credits, I have put lots of time on it.

Attachments

• signed_full_beats_srs_dolby_more_eq.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 1,042
Last edited:

epsix

Aug 29, 2010
WHAT!!!!!....I hate you so much.

Thank you, thank you...:)

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

ravish_919

Jul 11, 2010
@ nono2lozere: great job.
but can u please check the zip file again ?..
there is a system folder inside another system folder.
so it might not be working for the people flashing directly from here..
not sure if it still worked. I'm happy to correct myself if i'm wrong & i'm sorry

Reactions: nono2lozere

bassini

Feb 13, 2012
Poznań
@ nono2lozere: great job.
but can u please check the zip file again ?..
there is a system folder inside another system folder.
so it might not be working for the people flashing directly from here..
not sure if it still worked. I'm happy to correct myself if i'm wrong & i'm sorry

you're right it is / system / system
but I think it is more for developers

x_SCOS_x_ELITE

Dec 30, 2011
Orlando
Im creating a cm9 rom due for an alpha release sometime this weekend and was wondering if you would give a thought to trying to port this great mod over to the aosp world. Im sure it can be done, question is How?

lightninbug

Sep 17, 2009
can OP or anyone tell me what files are tied to beats? I'm trying to port beats to the HTC amaze which has ICS and sense 3.6 and is basically the same phone as the sensation ( minus the better camera of course).. any help you offer is greatly appreciated :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G XE with Beats Audio using xda premium

Top Liked Posts