Mod. Full 720p camera app 29/3 miui 3.0 version

Search This thread

rls190687

Dec 12, 2010
newcastle
www.facebook.com
standard 2.2 version

here is the new camera replacement app now with fixed green screen in 720p :)

please only install this if you have applied the full camera fix to your rom

beta 4 camera fix http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=900441

other devs are updating there roms with the full camera fix so it should be ok to install this after u update :)

c1.png

c2.png

bugs/not working
zoom
flash light

(zoom and flash didnt work for me on the origanal camera app plus this is the same app just made to look better )

download links

http://www.multiupload.com/80S2W39GAZ

TO INSTALL THIS YOU NEED TO PUSH IT TO SYSTEM/APP FOLDER REPLACE TH OLD CAMERA.APK WITH THIS ONE

Q. will this make it work with barcode scanners
A. that depends on your rom if you on beta4 with the new update barcode scanners should work

Q.will this work on miui
A.no there is no working camera on the miui rom as soon as this is fixed i will update

Q.is the green screen fixed when selecting 720p
A.yes

Q.why dont i have the option for 720p
A.you need to select custom settings in the camera app

Q.why dont i have the options for custom
A.you need the correct media profile installed you can find that here

Q.where do i install the media profiles
A.using root explorer send the file to system/etc on your phone

credits
moviestar for the theme files
28spawn for the new camera options
zdzihu for fixing the green screen
and all other rom devs

TRIPS MIUI 3.0 VERSION

ok i wasn't going to do this for that rom cause the camera apps where already themed but in the 3.0 update it looks like trips gone back to stock camera so if you want to install this feel free

note: trips camera app is different to the other 2.2 roms so it will have different settings please DO NOT change your your media profiles on miui when trip updates his roms i will update this (there mite be no need to if he themes his apps)

credits goto tripnraver & moviestar

download link

removed app unstable will update soon

trips miui thread

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1013210

bugs
zoom fc's the app
flash light not working

Last edited:

Thol

Aug 6, 2007
thanks for this share... it more pretty than the HTC interface...

EDIT : is it work on a X10 ?

Last edited:

Adeel Ahmad

Dec 9, 2010
Multan
Kindly stop creating multiple threads and post this in the thread of Club Freaks for miui. He will look into it.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

SIOUX1104

Oct 16, 2005
Kindly stop creating multiple threads and post this in the thread of Club Freaks for miui. He will look into it.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

What's wrong with this thread, i think it would be very helpful cause devs will see it easily. Not all devs are visiting miui thread so i guess its proper he posted it here. Maybe some good and helpful devs will take a look at it! Just my thoughts!

Sent from my X10 using XDA App

-- X10B --

Jan 20, 2011
Antipolo
working but no 720p button , can you make the 720p button to appear?

cause i can record on 720p on my cm froyo build by wolfbreak..
eventhough its green while recording in 720 when you play it back its working ...:D

rls190687

Dec 12, 2010
newcastle
www.facebook.com
working but no 720p button , can you make the 720p button to appear?

cause i can record on 720p on my cm froyo build by wolfbreak..
eventhough its green while recording in 720 when you play it back its working ...:D

im working on it now its all todo with the media profiles im testing a few fings trying to get the image to be clear when selecting 720p

as for the zoom that didnt work for me on beta 4 thats y its not working in this

javagreen

Aug 10, 2010
Dombivli
Is this the same Camera app that Wolfbreak has included as an update to his CM 6.1.3 v4.4?

If so then can you optimize the 720p quality please, since I get audio delays and the recorded videos also have lags in them. The 720p can be enabled by just clicking 'Custom' in the quality settings and although you see green lines and distorted images on screen, the camera app actually records in 720p :D

If you can fix the audio and video issues, this will be the final answer to _ALL_ of our camcorder woes ;)

rapatu2010

Aug 12, 2010
@rls190687

please note this will not give you hd recording

it wont work on trips or clubfreeks miui rom untill they get the camera working

deleted as app now works
Last edited by rls190687; Today at 03:51 AM.

Please explain your statement. Does this now work on trips and clubfreeks miui rom as well. I just posted part of your first thread in clubfreeks thread that it does not work!

SK_007

Aug 12, 2010
Islamabad
Hi mate.i seriously want to try your camera app,but came to know that u have removed it,may i ask why u have removed it,anyway can u pls give me or put it online again?

Regards...

rls190687

Dec 12, 2010
newcastle
www.facebook.com
@rls190687

deleted as app now works

Please explain your statement. Does this now work on trips and clubfreeks miui rom as well. I just posted part of your first thread in clubfreeks thread that it does not work!

no it dosnt work on there roms coz the camera dosnt work on them i have been trying all morning to get the camera working on trips rom i have edited his rom got it to install but still not luck i will keep trying but please note im not a dev so dont expect much

this will work on all 2.2 roms based on aosp an cm but not miui

Reactions: rapatu2010

SK_007

Aug 12, 2010
Islamabad

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    standard 2.2 version

here is the new camera replacement app now with fixed green screen in 720p :)

please only install this if you have applied the full camera fix to your rom

beta 4 camera fix http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=900441

other devs are updating there roms with the full camera fix so it should be ok to install this after u update :)

c1.png

c2.png

bugs/not working
    zoom
    flash light

(zoom and flash didnt work for me on the origanal camera app plus this is the same app just made to look better )

download links

http://www.multiupload.com/80S2W39GAZ

TO INSTALL THIS YOU NEED TO PUSH IT TO SYSTEM/APP FOLDER REPLACE TH OLD CAMERA.APK WITH THIS ONE

Q. will this make it work with barcode scanners
    A. that depends on your rom if you on beta4 with the new update barcode scanners should work

Q.will this work on miui
    A.no there is no working camera on the miui rom as soon as this is fixed i will update

Q.is the green screen fixed when selecting 720p
    A.yes

Q.why dont i have the option for 720p
    A.you need to select custom settings in the camera app

Q.why dont i have the options for custom
    A.you need the correct media profile installed you can find that here

Q.where do i install the media profiles
    A.using root explorer send the file to system/etc on your phone

credits
    moviestar for the theme files
    28spawn for the new camera options
    zdzihu for fixing the green screen
    and all other rom devs

TRIPS MIUI 3.0 VERSION

ok i wasn't going to do this for that rom cause the camera apps where already themed but in the 3.0 update it looks like trips gone back to stock camera so if you want to install this feel free

note: trips camera app is different to the other 2.2 roms so it will have different settings please DO NOT change your your media profiles on miui when trip updates his roms i will update this (there mite be no need to if he themes his apps)

credits goto tripnraver & moviestar

download link

removed app unstable will update soon

trips miui thread

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1013210

bugs
    zoom fc's the app
    flash light not working
    I'm having the same problem.. I replaced it with root explorer and now it just doesnt work :(

You need to change the permissions. Check all the boxes in the first column and the top one in the second and reboot. It should work then.

Sent from my X10i using XDA App
    @rls190687

deleted as app now works

no it dosnt work on there roms coz the camera dosnt work on them i have been trying all morning to get the camera working on trips rom i have edited his rom got it to install but still not luck i will keep trying but please note im not a dev so dont expect much

this will work on all 2.2 roms based on aosp an cm but not miui
    is there any other alternative to install this apk. is it possible by using root explorer??

yes just download the apk put it on th sd card look for it with root explorer and copy it over to system/app folder (note this folder isnt on the sd card its on the phone)

hope that helps