[MOD] Gingerbread AOSP Lockscreen

Search This thread

halfelite

Mar 6, 2008
Please be so kind. I had a request in your colored one but would take this one first =) you probably missed it cause i did not xda upload my framework.

Attachments

• framework-res.apk
    2.8 MB · Views: 3

halfelite

Mar 6, 2008
Ok will try again. Is it the way i grabbed the apk. I used root explorer to copy it to another folder.

Here is try number 2.

Attachments

• framework-res.apk
    2.9 MB · Views: 3

Greenfieldan

Jun 14, 2010
Mason
I am unable to donate, but hopefully a thanks will suffice? (along with praise of your skill and recommendations? haha)

I just flash this when/if you respond, correct?

Attachments

• framework-res.apk
    2.9 MB · Views: 3

jcresu8i

Aug 3, 2010
Can u fixed my alarm it wont shut off after I try to turn it off

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

xweaponx

Nov 27, 2007
Here is the framework-res.apk from Calkulins HD rom. If you can get it to work, your awesome. If not...

your still awesome for trying...

Attachments

• framework-res.apk
    2.2 MB · Views: 0

mellospace

Aug 30, 2008
Hi, can you do mine please...thanks.

Also, how do I install it? flash through recovery or just open it with ES File Explorer and install it? Also, will I be able to change the background of the lockscreen? Thanks.

I saw someone had a problem not being able to turn off the alarm? Anyone else having this problem?

Attachments

• framework-res.apk
    2.9 MB · Views: 0

Greenfieldan

Jun 14, 2010
Mason
It won't let me. It says that file is view only :\[/QUOTEbe
on the top it gives an option(mount r/w) or (mount r/o). Make sure thats on mount r/o, than rename it, but make sure to press the mount backk to r/w when you are done, than reboot.

That did it :)
Question, I know this has the alarm issue, right? How can I fix that? Is there an update or something I need to flash? Or should I just get another alarm application?

Top Liked Posts