[MOD] [GNEX] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.3.1/4.4.2 [16/12] ☆ #BangonPhilippines! ☆

What version of G Nexus do you use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Misledz

Jun 1, 2011
Cebu City, Philippines
yeaa, i use trinity app, have setting "volume boost" to max.... but not see big improvements... perhaps with old age have become deaf ...:D:D
Perhaps the same here :p But compared to earlier today, this worked properly for me, Started hearing the phone calls properly so there's been a slight improvement. Trying to find out what else improves it. I heard supercurio was working on VoodooLouder, but now, don't know where he is lol.

Reactions: poging22 and sago62

Misledz

Jun 1, 2011
Cebu City, Philippines
Kernel volume boost mod is for headphone only.

Your signature is a little R-18, isn't it? Sukebei Oyaji :D.
It's alright bro, xda was always meant for the big boys :cowboy: a little R&R, motivation for dev's

Although correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't ezekeel's volume boost work on speakers too? or perhaps it's the high quality audio option in franco's

Reactions: poging22

bigeyes0x0

Jun 20, 2011
Saigon
Haha, a joke.

About what you ask, they're all the same and the original patches are from Ezekeel, Volume boost and High Performance sound. Volume boost is for headphone only, for HiPerf sound, I'm not sure.

Misledz

Jun 1, 2011
Cebu City, Philippines
Haha, a joke.

About what you ask, they're all the same and the original patches are from Ezekeel, Volume boost and High Performance sound. Volume boost is for headphone only, for HiPerf sound, I'm not sure.
I've always had the Vol Boost at Level 3. (Can be a little harsh on the ear's esp when you listen to HQ music with max volume. Normally keep the volume at 13-14 tops) High Sound Q, not sure about that either, but the phone does seem louder than usual. Compared to the preflash of JB/ICS.

One thing is for sure, Its way louder on AOKP. But no possible way to get that method ported.

Maybe the high volume is the reason why I feel I can't hear my phone ringing or why I feel the ring volume is low in the first place. Old men indeed :p

Reactions: poging22

Jiia

Jun 10, 2010
Oulu, Finland
Wow this patch is sick. I've always been skeptical about Beats but now that I tried it it's much better than the stock Equalizer. I love the bass boost it gives because it's much clearer than the stock one.

benrees21

May 31, 2010
Grays
By just a tad bit, some claim so, IMO I feel it does, It's got Speaker support enabling compression and boost. Franco's kernel seems to help alot too with the High Quality mod. I'll let you decide on that ;)
Seems a bit louder. Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running Jellybean and the one and only Trinity kernel.

akira02rex

Nov 7, 2010
Ok, last I heard was that Beats Audio was doing absolutely nothing. It was proved by analyzing the audio output on a graph and there was absolutely no sound change. Is this still the case and people are "assuming" it's doing "something" with a placebo effect?

Thanks...