[MOD] [GNEX] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.3.1/4.4.2 [16/12] ☆ #BangonPhilippines! ☆

What version of G Nexus do you use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spacemanr

Jan 23, 2011
PA 4.5Beta4 tried to flash this mod and nothing happened, thought i did something wrong and reverted it and flashed again but there is no awesome beats or anything else??? Is it possible that it doesn't work anymore?

Jodsfk421

Aug 1, 2011
Seattle
Thank you Misledz!

I switched to T-mobile G3 about a week ago and I think this is the only thing I miss from my Verizon Gnex, and I miss it A L O T. Big thanks for making it. It is a fantastic mod!

Misledz

Jun 1, 2011
Cebu City, Philippines
I switched to T-mobile G3 about a week ago and I think this is the only thing I miss from my Verizon Gnex, and I miss it A L O T. Big thanks for making it. It is a fantastic mod!

PA 4.5Beta4 tried to flash this mod and nothing happened, thought i did something wrong and reverted it and flashed again but there is no awesome beats or anything else??? Is it possible that it doesn't work anymore?
Android L will be out really soon. Kitkat is great but it's cons outweigh it's pros, especially on bugs. I'll be focusing on Android L full time :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Jodsfk421

Aug 1, 2011
Seattle
Android L will be out really soon. Kitkat is great but it's cons outweigh it's pros, especially on bugs. I'll be focusing on Android L full time :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Hmm... Hopefully this isn't a dumb question, but I thought this was for the Nexus devices only? Am I missing something about how this mod will work on a LG G3 with Android L?

KShion619

Apr 3, 2012
Could a OTA-Survivable version of the KitKat variant be built for those running OTA-Nightlies on OmniROM/CM11/PA? It doesnt make much sense to reflash the phone each day with this just to have workable sound :p

d4rkw1sH

Nov 10, 2014
im just abit confused. currently on akop 4.4.4 and have installed the v9 beta2zip and changed the music effect default to eizo rewire. all i want is to increase the in ear volume so i followed the FAQ which says to configure EIZO but i can't seen to find any settings about that in the Noozxoide EIZO-rewire app. since i only require the in ear boost would it be fine to uninstall all the other apps like awesome beat, dolby sound, noozy etc?

JuggaloDroid

Sep 28, 2012
Shangri-La
Awesome Beats & Dolby will also do what you want Ezio to do. In the end, it comes down to preference. That being said, you can delete the others with no ill effects & just use Ezio. As for the settings, you just open the app or change them through the effects options in your specific player. Google will help you find where those are located if you don't already know. Hope this helps a bit & Happy Listening :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Free mobile app

jassim007

Aug 3, 2012
Before flashing this mod....my deep sleep would be around 90-96%. But then after i flashed this mod....my battery drains more faster. And i every time i check my deep sleep...it struggles to go beyond 86%. I do not use eizo noozxoide and noozy. I uninstalled them and they some what made my speaker unclear. I mentioned about this app since this uses background service. I'm using Galaxy nexus(maguro) running android 4.4 cm11 nightly of november.

Baraka1only

Jul 24, 2013
Yeah same here, the Beta 4 worked for me but not the pa_toro-4.6-BETA6 when i flash it, its like it doesn't even push the files to the system, i checked the dir on it and the apps seem corrupt?; just having a 0 kb size and i tried a fresh install with the Beta 6 and it just doesn't work at all with it idk :S sucks cause it never had any issues flashing it until now...

nikodr

Jul 14, 2010
Sorry for double post but nooene replied. Anyone else here that would want lollipop support?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app