[MOD] Google Keyboard with updated iOS 9.1 Emojis

Search This thread

xgabrielalvia

Apr 10, 2016
Help please

Hey, i got an issue, before use the .tff everything was fine, after the first install (ios 9.1) i got this issue smiley, and 2 arrows emojis monochromatic, and some others, idn't like before it was the handwritting emoji or the peace, now are those , 1. I restored My backup (samsung emojis) but nothing, then move (inside system>etc>fonts)"NotoColorEmoji.ttf" to <----fallbackfonts----> and fallback_fonts.xml Change notocoloremoji.ttf to <familyset> like the instructions but the issue Still there, so now it don't know what to do. i.imgur.com/0i2Rh7U.jpg
HELP PLEASEEEE
Ps:
SM-J200M

ANYBODY CAN'T HELP?

xgabrielalvia

Apr 10, 2016
Hey can you help me please? i got an issue after installing emojis font, i got some emojis aren't displayed correctly BUT on the browser them show up, on other apps them don't the emojis are ( ☺♠♣♦▫↕♥↔⛅ some more) before i got an issue with peace hands, writting hands etc in my s3 mini before and i fixed with the fallback fonts and fonts configuration now i got an sm j200m running lollipop and the emojis with mono stye are others, and i though well maybe is the (fallback_fonts.xml and/or fonts.xml config) i did it rebooot my phonconfiguration, please can you help me? i know the only solution may be restore my stock firmware but i wont, please help.
acwlg0.png
2zidd0p.png

XDA XILFY

May 7, 2016
Good, except for these.

All emojis work well but these ones, which just look wrong. Also, what about skin colours?
QDuCp

robert2103

Apr 25, 2014
Hey can you help me please? i got an issue after installing emojis font, i got some emojis aren't displayed correctly BUT on the browser them show up, on other apps them don't the emojis are ( ☺♠♣♦▫↕♥↔⛅ some more) before i got an issue with peace hands, writting hands etc in my s3 mini before and i fixed with the fallback fonts and fonts configuration now i got an sm j200m running lollipop and the emojis with mono stye are others, and i though well maybe is the (fallback_fonts.xml and/or fonts.xml config) i did it rebooot my phonconfiguration, please can you help me? i know the only solution may be restore my stock firmware but i wont, please help.
acwlg0.png
2zidd0p.png
Apk Samsungime keyboard pls

enviado desde algún lugar del mundo

linkgaga

May 21, 2016
Hi, so I heard Google have updated a new version of the new Google Keyboard with many new features, welp but still don't have the new ios 9.1 emoji, so disapoint. Can you update your keyboard with the google new features but still the emoji of ios9.1? Thank you so much.
Oh and I heard android N now support all full emoji of ios9.1 include skin emoji, if you could include skin emoji into the new update that could be greatful!!!!

Reactions: che_edgar

flc32

May 22, 2016
Am I the only one who doesn't have this emoji:
emojipedia.org/lion-face/

also some emoji are black and white
⚾Ⓜ♨?✉✂✏✒✌✔✖♦♥♣♠etc

cookiiee94

Jan 5, 2012
Hi, so I heard Google have updated a new version of the new Google Keyboard with many new features, welp but still don't have the new ios 9.1 emoji, so disapoint. Can you update your keyboard with the google new features but still the emoji of ios9.1? Thank you so much.
Oh and I heard android N now support all full emoji of ios9.1 include skin emoji, if you could include skin emoji into the new update that could be greatful!!!!
+1

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

stoph8n24

EzJeaN

Jun 1, 2016
Hello, but I just wanted to notify you guys that the new Google keyboard on GP is now correctly formatted just like the old modded one! Not only does it look good but all the emojis are in order! Go download now.

Sent from my LG-LS740 using Tapatalk

I just downloaded the new Google Keyboard from the Google play store and the keys still disappear or is GP something else?:confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please make a backup of the apk and /system/fonts/NotoColorEmoji.ttf before following the instructions.

Note: Not all of the emojis present in iOS 9.1 are currently supported.

Instructions:

1. Download the ttf file and install manually or download the flashable zip (Be sure to rename AppleEmoji9.1-caiosilva96.tff to NotoColorEmoji.tff)

2. Install the modded Google Keyboard.

3. Enjoy!

Files:

- Modded TTF or Flashable ZIP
    - Modded Google Keyboard , armv64 download here

Thanks to @DespairFactor, @neonixxx, @caiosilva96 and @tccool987

Q/A
    Q: Why are some emojis black & white?
    A: Here's the solution and if you're on Lollipop you can download this flashable zip.

Q: My Google Keyboard is a system app and I can't install the mod.
    A: Uninstall the app (with an app such as Titanium Backup) and install the mod

Q: Gesture typing and/or autocorrect is broken after installing the mod.
    A: I'm still working on a fix for this, but for now switching the keyboard language to English (UK) will fix the problem.

Q: Whenever I delete some emojis, a different one appears, so I have to press backspace twice to delete.
    A: This is because the emoji requires two unicode values. Sometimes when backspace is pressed, one of the unicode value is deleted, not both. I'm not sure why this happens, hopefully someone will come along and help solve the mystery...

Changelog
    29/10/2015
    - Added secondary keys, flags and numerical symbols (1, 2, 3 etc.)
    8YljgJC.png

Why are some of my emojis black and white?

I can give you a solution for this but it's quite technical and you need to have slight XML knowledge (easy). You ready? Here we go!

- Go to /system/etc/ and open fonts.xml in an editor.
    - Locate this entry:
    <family>
    <font weight="400" style="normal">NotoColorEmoji.ttf</font>
    </family>​
    - Move that entry (cut and paste) below this line (This is the 95th line or somewhere near there.):
    <!-- fallback fonts -->​
    - Save file.
    - Make sure permissions are 644 (-rw-r-r).

- Now open /system/etc/fallback_fonts.xml in an editor:
    - Locate this entry:
    <family>
    <fileset>
    <file>NotoColorEmoji.ttf</file>
    </fileset>
    </family>​
    - Move that entry (cut and paste) below this line (the line is at the beginning of the xml after the description comment.):
    <familyset>​
    - Save file.
    - Make sure permissions are 644 (-rw-r-r).

- Reboot.
    good news...
    today, I've successfully build new fonts that support all new emojis (everything works just like emojione fonts) and works on 4.4+ of course...
    so here's additional release :
    - new modded font : googlefont, appleiosfont, and special twitter 2.0 font

will be ready NEXT MONDAY! :highfive: :victory:
    ????
    Prepare for a huge update soon
    I'd like to ask you guys a question. The update is ready but I'm not yet able to make the diverse emojis "popup" when the default one is chosen. So should I release it with all the emojis being in one list, or would you guys wait until I'm done?

Thanks for all the support!!!