[MOD][GT-S6102] KITKAT EASTER-EGG for SGYD [Deodexed ROMS only]

Search This thread

Akhilendra Gadde

Oct 24, 2012
Mumbai
Redmi K20 Pro
arymu6ag.jpg

KITKAT Easter-Egg for SGYD !

Its been a long time for me since my last work for this device. Today i have something special for you guys. Its KITKAT EasterEgg for all deodexed roms of samsung galaxy y duos :laugh: :D

Features & Usage :-

• I have tested it on " XDuosV3 2.0 " . It will work with all deodexed Roms of sgyd.
  • To see the easter eggs , go to settings << about phone << and then click on Android Version about 6-10 times repeatedly without delay.
  • Then you will see the KITKAT Logo ,you can also rotate the Constant " K " in any direction, now hold your finger on the image anywhere and then after 2-3 seconds the ANDROID KITKAT 4.4 easter egg will appear.
  • Lastly , Enjoy!! :good::good:

Flashing Instructions :-

• Download the MOD and place it in your SD card.
  • Reboot into CWM, mount " /system ".
  • Go to choose zip from sd card and then flash my mod.
  • Reboot system & Enjoy.
NOTE :- framework.jar is edited in this mod. It will take time to boot your device from black screen that appears after boot animation.

Screen Shots :-

bebejaju.jpg
pa2aremy.jpg
2avehape.jpg

Downloads :-

Credits :-

• @iamareebjamal
    for this guide on adding JB easter egg to ginger bread rom and also for the JB easter egg.apk THREAD LINK

• @MuSaddiq
    for this guide on adding Kitkat easter egg to ginger bread rom and also for the Kitkat easter egg.apk THREAD LINK

Disclaimer :-

I nor any xda member is held responsible for what you do to your phone. I have tried in my device and it works :good: ;) Please pm me if you are willing to add this feature to your rom and dont forget to give proper credits.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    arymu6ag.jpg

KITKAT Easter-Egg for SGYD !

Its been a long time for me since my last work for this device. Today i have something special for you guys. Its KITKAT EasterEgg for all deodexed roms of samsung galaxy y duos :laugh: :D

Features & Usage :-

• I have tested it on " XDuosV3 2.0 " . It will work with all deodexed Roms of sgyd.
    • To see the easter eggs , go to settings << about phone << and then click on Android Version about 6-10 times repeatedly without delay.
    • Then you will see the KITKAT Logo ,you can also rotate the Constant " K " in any direction, now hold your finger on the image anywhere and then after 2-3 seconds the ANDROID KITKAT 4.4 easter egg will appear.
    • Lastly , Enjoy!! :good::good:

Flashing Instructions :-

• Download the MOD and place it in your SD card.
    • Reboot into CWM, mount " /system ".
    • Go to choose zip from sd card and then flash my mod.
    • Reboot system & Enjoy.
    NOTE :- framework.jar is edited in this mod. It will take time to boot your device from black screen that appears after boot animation.

Screen Shots :-

bebejaju.jpg
    pa2aremy.jpg
    2avehape.jpg

Downloads :-

Credits :-

• @iamareebjamal
      for this guide on adding JB easter egg to ginger bread rom and also for the JB easter egg.apk THREAD LINK

• @MuSaddiq
      for this guide on adding Kitkat easter egg to ginger bread rom and also for the Kitkat easter egg.apk THREAD LINK

Disclaimer :-

I nor any xda member is held responsible for what you do to your phone. I have tried in my device and it works :good: ;) Please pm me if you are willing to add this feature to your rom and dont forget to give proper credits.

Not bad.:beer:

MANY GREEEETZ!!!