[MOD][Guide] Increase Volume For Huawei Ascend G6-U10

Search This thread

messi2050

Nov 1, 2012
This Guide will help you to increase music & incalls volume of your huawei ascend G6-u10​

Requirements:
1) rooted G6-u10 device
2) root explorer or any root file manager
3) download this file https://www.mediafire.com/?m43y8bs6wvgg6d5

Guide:
1) mount system as r/w
2) take a backup from this file snd_soc_msm_8x10_wcd in case u want to go back to your previous volume settings you will find it in this directory system/etc/sound_param/G6-U10
3) extract the downloaded file (volume hack huawei ascend g6.rar) to your sd card
4) copy the extracted file (snd_soc_msm_8x10_wcd) to the directory system/etc/sound_param/G6-U10
5) restart your phone and feel the difference

notice:
1) this mod was made and tested by me for about 1 month and everything is working good without problems till now but i'm not responsible for any damage happen to your device
2) i accept requests for differnet high/medium or low volume snd files if the file uploaded in this thread is too high for u

DONATE ME IF YOU WANT TO BUY ME A BEER OR HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU

Last edited:

persona78

Apr 12, 2013
This Guide will help you to increase music & incalls volume of your huawei ascend G6-u10​

Requirements:
1) rooted G6-u10 device

Guide:
1) mount system as r/w
2) take a backup from this file snd_soc_msm_8x10_wcd in case u want to go back to your previous volume settings you will find it in this directory system/etc/sound_param/G6-U10
3) extract the downloaded file (volume hack huawei ascend g6.rar) to your sd card
4) copy the extracted file (snd_soc_msm_8x10_wcd) to the directory system/etc/sound_param/G6-U10

notice:
1) this mod was made and tested by me for about 1 month and everything is working good without problems till now but i'm not responsible for any damage happen to your device
2) i accept requests for differnet high/medium or low volume snd files if the file uploaded in this thread is too high for u

This will work in L11 LTE?
what is root?
:)

ekpujari

Jun 15, 2015
unable to find file

Unable to find sound_param file in \system\etc

I am a newbie to this technical stuff could u plz help me out

Thanks

ekpujari

Jun 15, 2015
Yes sir it is stock rom ,i have only rooted the huawei ascend g610-u20,that is model of mobile

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Requirements:
    1) rooted G6-u10 device

Guide:
    1) mount system as r/w

notice:

DONATE ME IF YOU WANT TO BUY ME A BEER OR HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU
    Do i need to disassemble the mobile phone???? o_O

No i think that u won't need to do that just try not to break it :p
    Oh! Thank you very much, Sir!
    So, no hammer need. Thank you, thank you.

No you won't need a hammer if u have a brain :p