[MOD] Hulu on 2.2 Fascinate

Search This thread

lucas.scott

Mar 10, 2009
Nashville, TN
Hey guys , was just browsing and didnt see this anywhere here . nc2nc2 over at the Epic 4G forum has posted this to get a modded flash that supports hulu on the Epic 4G . I just tried it on my Fascinate and it works like a charm .

Original thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=841472

Instructions:

1. Boot into Recovery (ClockworkMod). Flash the file from the link below and Reboot
2. Open market, navigate to adobe flash player, and uncheck automatic updates for adobe flash player.
3. Get your hulu on! Open hulu app - Watch hulu!

If you are having problems, uninstall Adobe Flash updates in the Market app and try again.

I had nothing to do with this mod . It worked for me and thought i would spread the word .

Attachments

• flash_hulu_installer_v3.signed.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 3,470
  • Hulu.apk
    18.1 KB · Views: 3,011

dan0matic

Dec 9, 2007
Not working for me. I flashed and installed and it says "Hulu is not supported on your platform..."

I installed the apk and flashed the zip. Any ideas? Are others getting this to work?

Dan

Scratch that. I did not uninstall flash updates. That is looking like a must. Works great. And as far as not being full screen, just zoom in and you are full screen. Works great.

Dan

Last edited:

CPierce

Oct 1, 2010
Works good.... Flash the first file install second... Change setting in market. Thank you!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

sendan

Dec 24, 2009
Appleton
I uninstalled the Hulu app but the flash edit works great. Video actually looks pretty good in Dolphin browser using the desktop user agent!

Slacker101

Oct 17, 2010
It works for me.. but it's really really choppy. Also if I go to hulu.com in the browser it won't work; however, if I follow the link for hi res from the hulu app it will... go figure.

Last edited:

dalrym05

Dec 12, 2010
Wont work installs ok according to cwm and apologize installs fine but says its not supported stock and dolphin browser

benpwarner

Jun 18, 2010
I did this on tuesday and its been working fine the only problem is if you use a bluetooth headset the audio comes in really choppy

Top Liked Posts