• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[MOD][ICS] Batteries & Mods - We've Moved!

Search This thread

claucXC

Dec 23, 2010
It looks like the miui and neon urls are linking to the honeycomb download link...at least trying it through my phone.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

slam4ik

Oct 19, 2011
Hi. Happy New Year. I've downloaded Neon "Ice Cream" Battery but after i installed it it appeared Honeycomb Battery (ported) and i look through all the links of all batteries and it all linking to honeycomb

mr_psycho

Jan 14, 2011
Dog House
Hi. Happy New Year. I've downloaded Neon "Ice Cream" Battery but after i installed it it appeared Honeycomb Battery (ported) and i look through all the links of all batteries and it all linking to honeycomb

I just tried downloading neon ice cream, and it was linked correctly. Try downloading again. You should not see the word "honey" in the filename.

Thanks.

Straight from the Ice Cream Parlor.

Samsung Vibrant, T-Mobile USA
ROM: ICS-SGS RC2.1
KERNEL: FuguMod Voodoo Sound+Color @1Ghz, Deadline, Ondemand

mr_psycho

Jan 14, 2011
Dog House
Its posible apply background to status bar ?

Pretty much anything is possible, with enough work. So did you mean a background to the statusbar itself, or a background to the whole expanded taskbar (once it's pulled down)?

I've seen both while back on Gingerbread. I believe the tweaks are similar, if not the same.

mr_psycho

Jan 14, 2011
Dog House
Last edited:

maikillo

Apr 29, 2011
I tried the mod for accuracy bat + center date on galaxy s i9000 with onecosmic 2.1, Glitch kernel... And it worked! Just in case anyone was wondering.. So thanks for this awesome mods..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We've Moved!

All future updates and additions will now be documented at our new home.

Batteries and Power Control Widgets have been split into two separate threads:

ICS Battery Mods
    Transparent Power Control Widgets

See you on the other side.

Mr Psycho
    Change History & Known Issues

Change logs are at our new home. See the OP for the links.
    RW->Forums->Samsung->Vibrant->Vibrant Themes->Profit.

Took all of 25 seconds. That is total BS. I want a direct link, your first born, your bank acct number and mother's maiden name.
    WHY????!!!!! Can't you just post a REAL link to your new home- as in: the actual page?! The b*llsh*t link posted above goes to the home page. I tried to find your new home there- I've been searching for the past 15 minutes and have yet to find it. I don't even know what section to look under.

How incredibly rude.

You're too nice responding politely to this Psycho lol xP
    WHY????!!!!! Can't you just post a REAL link to your new home- as in: the actual page?! The b*llsh*t link posted above goes to the home page. I tried to find your new home there- I've been searching for the past 15 minutes and have yet to find it. I don't even know what section to look under.
    The hell is your problem, pal? Take some time to KNOW who the hell you're spouting at before you announce to the entire world your ignorance and lazy ass. If you could find your way to this thread here, there's NO excuse for not being able to find his thread in RW.

Woodrube laid out a way to find the link in 25 seconds. Here's a way to find it in even less time:
    * Open Google.com in browser.
    * Type: "mr_psycho battery mod"

MP is way too CLASSY & reserved in his response. If he were anyone else, your ass would've been iggy'd to no end.

Considering all that MP does for the ENTIRE Vibrant community (in multiple domains), he deserves nothing less than the utmost RESPECT!!

Case in point, how many countless threads & posts do you see his subZero kernels discussed? From old-ass Passion to the latest AOKP, ICZen, CM9, SlimICS, MIUI, etc ... he's EVERYWHERE and has EARNED his status in this community.

It's lazy ass **** like this that discourages dev's, and no one here can afford to lose MP's amazing contributions.

( MP ... pls excuse the rant, but that was about as ridiculous as I've seen here. ) :mad: