[MOD][ICS][Sense 3.6][05/03/12]HTC Amaze Camera[V3.0]

Search This thread

naudmick

Jan 26, 2012
Reims
forum.frandroid.com
HTC Amaze Camera for ICS Sense 3.6

Screenshot_2012_05_03_00_39_45.png

Here is the HTC Amaze Camera that many have desired in their ICS roms. There are two downloads. One to install the Camera Mod, and one to remove it should you not like it

Download:

HTC Amaze Camera Mod V3.0

Change log:

V3.0
Added an option ASOP Camera & Gallery Flashable zip for those that want to return to ASOP Camera/Galleray

Modified my install script to delete asop camera for those that wish to flash the amaze camera mod on a senseless rom

V2.0
There was an FC problem with the initial release. I had it set to install the Amaze Gallery as well as the camera and this was causing issues. I fixed it and the new download link is ready for the waiting

V1.0
Initial Release

Credits:

Baadnwz - For finding the files needed to use for the old GB mod
Mike1986/Android Revolution - The rom from which the deodexed files were acquired from.

Developers:
Feel free to use this in your roms

Last edited:

SimonTS

Oct 23, 2011
Bristol
Here is the HTC Amaze Camera that many have desired in their ICS roms. There are two downloads. One to install the Camera Mod, and one to remove it should you not like it​

This belongs in the "Themes & Apps" forum, not here. There is no development involved in posting this.​

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Screenshot_2012_05_03_00_39_45.png

Here is the HTC Amaze Camera that many have desired in their ICS roms. There are two downloads. One to install the Camera Mod, and one to remove it should you not like it

Download:

HTC Amaze Camera Mod V3.0

Change log:

V3.0
    Added an option ASOP Camera & Gallery Flashable zip for those that want to return to ASOP Camera/Galleray

Modified my install script to delete asop camera for those that wish to flash the amaze camera mod on a senseless rom

V2.0
    There was an FC problem with the initial release. I had it set to install the Amaze Gallery as well as the camera and this was causing issues. I fixed it and the new download link is ready for the waiting

V1.0
    Initial Release

Credits:

Baadnwz - For finding the files needed to use for the old GB mod
    Mike1986/Android Revolution - The rom from which the deodexed files were acquired from.

Developers:
    Feel free to use this in your roms

Yes it works on DS ICE v6.5 without problem!

Just the graphical interface to problem with the icons but nothing nasty!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone