• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MOD][ICS] Xperia i1/Honami System UI

Search This thread

federico rotundi

Aug 26, 2012
Istanbul
Hit thanks if you find this post useful, thank you btw.

uZkrv5V.png

c5ailN0.png

Last edited:

federico rotundi

Aug 26, 2012
Istanbul
Does this systemui have a reply, read, etc options when we have a message/sms unread? Sorry if this question is somewhat stupid :)

Sent from my LT15i

None of ICS Roms or ICS System UI have that option. Only CM10 or CM10.1 has that option. You can ask anything you want, i'll try to answer in my knowledge borders.

Alex_rac

Sep 28, 2012
hi , what you mean for Original systemui? its a port or a mod? because if it was a port then the colors might change conseguently to theme..... or at least using a modded semcgenericuxpres.apk (and they are not) please explain . anyway good look and style :good:

rebra

Oct 26, 2012
I just installed it, works fine, but where can i find panel setting so i can add flashlight etc. in the setting?

I tripple checked, there is no app there. I'm using arc s .587. Any idea how to solve this? Should i try to flash again?

it might be about permissions, go into system/app, if the app is there, just set permissions to rw-r-r and reboot.

The app was there and permissions were already set to rw-r-r, but still no luck with showing it under apps:(. As suggested i searched the app in another thread and overwrite it. Now it woks. Although, 2g/3g and data toggle are not working but it's not an issue for me.
I love the mod, looks great. Thank you for sharing and all the help.

adamka13

Jan 13, 2012
Balatonboglar
It is very nice but the xperia Z's original statusbar color is grey not black.. can you change it?? (like on screen buttons color).. :D :D(of course in an another version because balck verzion is cooooool too :D )

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts