Search This thread

Feri Ivy

Jan 2, 2019
Suggest

Hey I love all the Emojis. 1 that I don't Like is Fonts and Number. Can u made it original so when 1 install to my Phone the Number become bigger

jlcnlg

Mar 20, 2018
iOS Emoji TTF file

Good morning Waalez ?

Uhmm, can I kindly have a ttf file of the iOS emoji? Because in my phone, Oppo A83, both methods are not supported yet, but installing ttf files are supported. Actually right now, I'm using the iOS 11 emoji. ? If you would give me the file, I would appreciate it, so that I have new and updated emojis on my phone.

P.S. I'll give my email ASAP when you replied to my reply. Thanks in advance!

[email protected]@!3Z

Sep 18, 2015
Johannesburg
Good morning Waalez

Uhmm, can I kindly have a ttf file of the iOS emoji? Because in my phone, Oppo A83, both methods are not supported yet, but installing ttf files are supported. Actually right now, I'm using the iOS 11 emoji. If you would give me the file, I would appreciate it, so that I have new and updated emojis on my phone.

P.S. I'll give my email ASAP when you replied to my reply. Thanks in advance!

Sorry for the late reply. If you download the Magisk Module and extract the file you should find the .ttf file under system>fonts

[email protected]@!3Z

Sep 18, 2015
Johannesburg
Thread Update

So I know I haven't replied to any comments on this thread in a long time and honestly I did abandon this project. I am however currently looking into different ways in which to solve issues with the current files. This is not a guarantee that this project is getting revived as I may not be successful in my attempts to fix the issues. I will update the thread accordingly once I know a little more.

Last edited:

galileax

Mar 7, 2019
How To Fix This?

Hi. Currently I installed this ttf using iFont app. But the numbers turned out like this. Can you explain? You can see the image here:
53hFAWN

Last edited:

[email protected]@!3Z

Sep 18, 2015
Johannesburg
Hi. Currently I installed this ttf using iFont app. But the numbers turned out like this. Can you explain? You can see the image here:
53hFAWN

I am already aware of this issue on non rooted devices.
This font file is meant to be replaced in your system>fonts folder using root and then it will work without having those number issues. Applying the font file without root using apps like iFont present problems because in the font file those numbers you are seeing are defined as emojis and for some reason your device uses those emojis to display the numbers. I am currently trying to solve it so that this font file can be applied to devices with root and devices without root but have the ability to change their font.

In my testing I have already solved this numbers issue but in doing so more problems were created, for example: all unicode 11 emojis weren't being displayed (ios 12 emojis weren't being displayed) only unicode 10 emojis were being displayed (ios 11). Another issue is that you lose the ability to change the skin colour on emojis and for some even changing the gender (emoji will be displayed then the skin colour as a block next to it then the gender emoji next to that).

[email protected]@!3Z

Sep 18, 2015
Johannesburg
Thread Update

In my free time I have been working to solve the issues people are having with these font files. At first there were only two groups of users who were affected by the issues in these fonts:
  1. Users using an Android version lower than Android 6
  2. Non-rooted users trying to apply the font

Since then I think I have found the issue to users using an Android version lower than Android 6 and I have managed to fix most of the issues faced by non-rooted users. However trying to fix these issues meant I had to move to a hybrid combination to build these font files and this brought its own issues.

Issues fixed:
  • Mostly fixed iOS 12 emojis not displaying (an issue that was cause by the hybrid building)
  • Fixed spacing issue for non rooted users (might affect rooted users but if it does i'll release the main files for rooted users here and create a separate thread for non-rooted users with their respective fixes)
  • Fixed the number issue for non-rooted users (shouldn't affect rooted users)
  • (I think) Fixed an issue where users using anything lower than Android 6 faced problems (If users are still facing an issue I will probably create another thread and post the fix there)

Issues left to fix:
  • Fix an issue where some emojis are not appearing (I have managed to mostly fix the issue where iOS 12 emojis were not displaying when I used my new building method)
  • Fix Skin Colour selector on gboard (works fine on Swiftkey)
  • Fix an issue where you are not able able to select the gender of emojis (both gboard and swiftkey)
  • There might be an issue with flags (will test further)

There is no ETA as to if/when I will release these fixes. If I decide to continue and release then the font files should be updated to the latest iOS 12 emojis and emojione 4.5.
If I choose to discontinue this project entirely I might decide to create a guide on how I created these font files and fixes I used so that any person wishing to continue into the future can benefit from the knowledge I gained doing this.

Levitiax

May 7, 2019
Everytime I go to copy or move the noto file like you said to /system/fonts it says move task failed, Is wear I did everything right please help!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys, If you enjoy any of the fonts in this thread hit that Thanks! button and maybe consider donating to keep this project alive . Thank you. :D
    paypal.me/Waaiez

Note:
    • To the developers who use these fonts please give the correct credits and link this thread
    • When sharing my work please direct people to this thread instead of posting direct download links
    • There are separate instructions for Samsung devices as well as separate links, please ensure you use the correct download links
    • The module uploaded to the Magisk repo will not work on Samsung devices

Instructions:
    Manual:
    1. Back up existing NotoColorEmoji.ttf from /system/fonts
    2. Download your preferred font and extract the zip
    3. Navigate to /system/fonts in the extracted zip and copy the NotoColorEmoji.ttf file
    4. Navigate to /system/fonts on your device and paste the file you just copied
    5. Change the permissions to rw-r-r (0644) and reboot your device
    6. Enjoy your new emojis

Magisk:
    NOTE:
    This requires Magisk 17+

iOS Emojis module has been uploaded to the Magisk repo. You can now download my module directly from Magisk and install it.
    1. Back up existing NotoColorEmoji.ttf from /system/fonts
    2. Download your preferred font and reboot to TWRP
    3. Click "Install" and navigate to the directory where you downloaded the file and select it
    4. After selecting, slide to install and wait for the install to complete then reboot your device
    5. Enjoy your new emojis

Samsung Instructions:
    Manual:
    1. Back up existing SamsungColorEmoji.ttf from /system/fonts
    2. Download your preferred font from the Samsung section and extract the zip
    3. Navigate to /system/fonts in the extracted zip and copy the NotoColorEmoji.ttf file
    4. Navigate to /system/fonts on your device and paste the file you just copied
    5. Change the permissions to rw-r-r (0644) and reboot your device
    6. Enjoy your new emojis

Magisk:
    NOTE:
    This requires Magisk 17+

1. Back up existing SamsungColorEmoji.ttf from /system/fonts
    2. Download your preferred font from the Samsung section and reboot to TWRP
    3. Click "Install" and navigate to the directory where you downloaded the file and select it
    4. After selecting, slide to install and wait for the install to complete then reboot your device
    5. Enjoy your new emojis

DOWNLOAD LINKS MOVED TO THE 2ND POST.

Changelog:
    iOS:
    • Version 1 - Release (iOS 12.1 Beta 2)
    • Version 1.1 - Added Magisk support
    EmojiOne:
    • Version 1 - Release (EmojiOne 4.0)
    • Version 1.1 - Added Magisk support

Notice:
    No Copyright intended.
    I Am not the owner of the Apple or Emojione emojis. I have just combined them and created a .ttf file which works on Android.

Device tested on:
    Huawei P9 Lite 2016 running Android 7 Nougat

Credits:
    • vxbakerxv for uploading the AppleColorEmoji.ttc file from iOS 12.1 Beta 2
    • @insan.waq3y1 for linking me to the reddit thread
    Thread Update

In my free time I have been working to solve the issues people are having with these font files. At first there were only two groups of users who were affected by the issues in these fonts:
    1. Users using an Android version lower than Android 6
    2. Non-rooted users trying to apply the font

Since then I think I have found the issue to users using an Android version lower than Android 6 and I have managed to fix most of the issues faced by non-rooted users. However trying to fix these issues meant I had to move to a hybrid combination to build these font files and this brought its own issues.

Issues fixed:
    • Mostly fixed iOS 12 emojis not displaying (an issue that was cause by the hybrid building)
    • Fixed spacing issue for non rooted users (might affect rooted users but if it does i'll release the main files for rooted users here and create a separate thread for non-rooted users with their respective fixes)
    • Fixed the number issue for non-rooted users (shouldn't affect rooted users)
    • (I think) Fixed an issue where users using anything lower than Android 6 faced problems (If users are still facing an issue I will probably create another thread and post the fix there)

Issues left to fix:
    • Fix an issue where some emojis are not appearing (I have managed to mostly fix the issue where iOS 12 emojis were not displaying when I used my new building method)
    • Fix Skin Colour selector on gboard (works fine on Swiftkey)
    • Fix an issue where you are not able able to select the gender of emojis (both gboard and swiftkey)
    • There might be an issue with flags (will test further)

There is no ETA as to if/when I will release these fixes. If I decide to continue and release then the font files should be updated to the latest iOS 12 emojis and emojione 4.5.
    If I choose to discontinue this project entirely I might decide to create a guide on how I created these font files and fixes I used so that any person wishing to continue into the future can benefit from the knowledge I gained doing this.
    Downloads:
    Android:
    Mega links:

Mediafire links[mirror]:

Samsung:
    Mega links:

Mediafire links[mirror]:

Future projects:
    • Twemoji (Twitter Emoji)
    • Android P Emojis
    • Samsung Pie Emojis
    Thread updated

• the iOS 12.1 emoji file has been upload to the Magisk repo. You can now download the module through your Magisk app and install it.
    Okay but then it doesn't work for me because I compared them with the Samsung ones and they are still the same I've tried both ways with magisk and with TWRP I'm using Gboard should I perform wipe dalvik and cache ?

As far as I know Samsung uses SamsungColorEmoji.ttf for it's emojis, in my first post I have included instructions for Samsung devices as well as a separate download section.

Here's the link in case you missed it:
    iOS 12.1 Beta 2 Emoji

I will update the thread to be more clear.