[MOD]iOS Sounds

Search This thread

Krepki

Jul 25, 2010
It would be awesome to add more ringtones ect like marimba to this pack :p Great work anyway, love those lock and unlock sounds :D

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka

CheesyNutz

Oct 26, 2010
Springfield
Flashed the sound mod but nothing changed I don't even seen the files on my phone from the file o_O

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

DigitalUnderground

Oct 4, 2012
Worked great. Thanks op. Anyway you can do the keyboard sounds as well?

Correction... The lock and unlock sounds worked... But the notifications didn't flash. I had to extract and install manually

Edit 2... After extracting and installing the audio notifications, I made sure permissions were 0644 (rw,r,r) and rebooted. They still don't show up in sound settings.

Last edited:

FlorisNL

Jun 28, 2011
Amersfoort

Currently it's iOS 6, but I might make a iOS 7 version if people are interested.

It would be awesome to add more ringtones ect like marimba to this pack :p Great work anyway, love those lock and unlock sounds :D

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Working on that, next update!

Worked great. Thanks op. Anyway you can do the keyboard sounds as well?

Correction... The lock and unlock sounds worked... But the notifications didn't flash. I had to extract and install manually

Edit 2... After extracting and installing the audio notifications, I made sure permissions were 0644 (rw,r,r) and rebooted. They still don't show up in sound settings.

My fault, it's probably because the notifications are .mp3 files, and not .ogg . I'll look into that, and convert the mp3's to .ogg files!

Edit; fixed the notifications not showing up in the select menu and also fixed a script error in the restore .zip.

Last edited:
Reactions: DigitalUnderground

TheLastSidekick

Recognized Contributor
Aug 4, 2012
iOS7. Another reason to show those iPhoners why all you need is Android. ;)

FlorisNL

Jun 28, 2011
Amersfoort
iOS7. Another reason to show those iPhoners why all you need is Android. ;)

Haha I totally agree, but I thought some people would like to have the iOS sounds on their Android phones!

Update on iOS7 version; I achieved the iOS7 sounds in .M4A from my sister's jailbroken iPad mini. Not sure if I have to convert those to .OGG's to get them working, but i'll look into that tomorrow, since I have a lot of homework to do today.

Last edited:

DigitalUnderground

Oct 4, 2012
Haha I totally agree, but I thought some people would like to have the iOS sounds on their Android phones!

Update on iOS7 version; I achieved the iOS7 sounds in .M4A from my sister's jailbroken iPad mini. Not sure if I have to convert those to .OGG's to get them working, but i'll look into that tomorrow, since I have a lot of homework to do today.

Yeah bro. Use an online converter to make them .ogg files. It will take u no time. Thanks for doing this. I love ios7 sounds, icons, and animations. Just hate everything else from the iTunes, to the lack of customization options, to not having an app drawer.

Top Liked Posts