[MOD] iOS10 emoji with unreleased Unicode 9 and 10 emojis (77 emojis)

Search This thread

pyrohalo90

Aug 3, 2014
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

tevfik6638

Aug 20, 2016
Finally someone did it... Thanks mate. I have 1 last problem. The language of my phone is normally german and it didnt work with it. But when i change the System language to english it works :confused: i have an honor 8 with emui 5 & android 7 and used the "no numbers hwt (huawei)" theme. do you have an solution for it, because i still want to use my phone in german :angel:

Attachments

• Snapchat-1724364423.jpg
    Snapchat-1724364423.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 268
  • Snapchat-2010806927.jpg
    Snapchat-2010806927.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 267

HoudiniJr

Nov 9, 2012
Providence
Finally someone did it... Thanks mate. I have 1 last problem. The language of my phone is normally german and it didnt work with it. But when i change the System language to english it works :confused: i have an honor 8 with emui 5 & android 7 and used the "no numbers hwt (huawei)" theme. do you have an solution for it, because i still want to use my phone in german :angel:
Did you clear your cache. My suggestion for anyone who loads anything that changes the system wide files is to clear cache. Sometimes things can get funky and this helps clear it up most of the time.

Reactions: tevfik6638

BoHasssoN

May 7, 2013
I am really sorry thats problem i cant solve it was working in the emui4.0 and 4.1 in any language but 5.0 not working hop they fix it in 5.1

Sent from my Vivo 5R using Tapatalk

tevfik6638

Aug 20, 2016
I am really sorry thats problem i cant solve it was working in the emui4.0 and 4.1 in any language but 5.0 not working hop they fix it in 5.1
First of all thanks for the repsonse :) the first thing that comes in my mind was to set english as system language and than to reboot my phone. Idk, i thing that a reboot with the ios emojis active can "overwrite" the font style of the system haha and idk whats really happend but after the reboot the system language changes automatic back to german :confused: of course i checked the emojis and yeah it actually worked haha

Attachments

• IMG_20170330_015044.jpg
    IMG_20170330_015044.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 190

HoudiniJr

Nov 9, 2012
Providence
First of all thanks for the repsonse :) the first thing that comes in my mind was to set english as system language and than to reboot my phone. Idk, i thing that a reboot with the ios emojis active can "overwrite" the font style of the system haha and idk whats really happend but after the reboot the system language changes automatic back to german :confused: of course i checked the emojis and yeah it actually worked haha
Nice. Will be good information to know going forward for anyone who uses a different language on their phone and needs to troubleshoot this issue.

HoudiniJr

Nov 9, 2012
Providence
Thats Right ??

Sent from my Vivo 5R using Tapatalk
Hmm so odd. I've changed my system language to Spanish and French and can see the emojis fine. Are you on 7.1.1? The only thing I can think of that could be making it act weird is the flavor of Android you might be on.

Rocking the Huawei Nexus 6P running the latest and greatest PureNexus 7.1.1 ROM w/ Franco Kernal ??

BoHasssoN

May 7, 2013
Hmm so odd. I've changed my system language to Spanish and French and can see the emojis fine. Are you on 7.1.1? The only thing I can think of that could be making it act weird is the flavor of Android you might be on.

Rocking the Huawei Nexus 6P running the latest and greatest PureNexus 7.1.1 ROM w/ Franco Kernal ??
I have Huawei Honor 8 running android 7.0 and the emoji is set with the theme without root

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

thomas.z

Apr 9, 2017
Toronto
If I try to use the TTF font file in photo editing apps to put text on a photo the numbers come up as emoji numbers and there are no spaces. Does anybody know why this happens or how to fix it?

Last edited:

MohRez

Nov 15, 2014
EsFaHaN
@Mr.Yawnie

Hi

I use a custom rom on my device and the full nougat emojis show on my samsung keyboard ( did not show on samsung keyboard on my stock rom )

but I don't know download which zip file to test !

please help me

Taivotat2

Jul 15, 2016
Parnamirim
@Mr.Yawnie

Hi

I use a custom rom on my device and the full nougat emojis show on my samsung keyboard ( did not show on samsung keyboard on my stock rom )

but I don't know download which zip file to test !

please help me
Hi again man. I stand so curious about your concern that met you here. So I can tell you that supported emojis changes according to your system. For example there are ones from nougat that doesn't have support in marshmallow. You can get more info in emojipedia. That could explain partially ( if not at all) why some are displayed and others aren't. Cheers ☺☺

Reactions: MohRez

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Be the first one to use unicode 9 and 10 emojis on your phone!

I have added unicode 9 and 10 support for android font file (ttf), as well as modded Google Keyboard to support the fonts. Best way to really use the emojis is to ask your friends to download the mod too, so they can see the emojis. Other usage could be in Snapchat for example, as whatever you write/create into the snap, gets added statistically into the image.

Unicode 9 emojis will get released in mid-2016 and unicode 10 emojis in mid-2017.

Added emojis:
    C5TaA9k.png

Instructions:
    1. Back up existing NotoColorEmoji.ttf from /system/fonts
    2. Download modded ttf file (zip), extract the zip (NOT flashable!)
    3 Copy-paste modded ttf file to the same location, overwriting the existing one. Change permissions to rw-r-r and reboot.
    4. Go to http://emojipedia.org/unicode-9.0/ and confirm you can see the emojis.
    5. Download and install the modded Google Keyboard in order to be able to choose the emojis when writing.
    -> if you have Google Keyboard already installed, the installation will fail. Uninstall existing app, then install modded one.
    6. DONE ;)

Downloads:
    Find new font file from attachments (NOT flashable zip!) Unicode 10 not added as of now, will add later!
    Modded Google Keyboard
    Latest Google Keyboard with Unicode 9 support (not 10), and theme support!

Credits:
    Emojipedia for the mockups
    Mitch Talmadge for EmojiTools

Notice:
    I am not the copyright owner of the iOS emojis, nor the mockups. Apple owns the rights for iOS emojis, and Emojipedia for the mockups. I have simply combined them and merged into android font file.
    Im looking forward for modded keyboard with numberrow
    I try the new font right now

Galaxy S4 I9505 - Cm13 - Xposed v80

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

f05536f6656eb55924c789865f47b553.jpg

I feel like the emojis are a bit bigger than before

Galaxy S4 I9505 - Cm13 - Xposed v80
    Just a cosmetic error on Google Keyboard. Didn't have the same on AOSP keyboard. But I can fix it once I will start adding unicode 10 emojis. Next I'll mod the latest Google Keyboard (from N preview 3), which luckily is a HUGE improvement to previous ones. I don't need to mod the secondary symbols into the keys, as there's now a setting for it! Also, there's so many other improvements too.
    New fontfile released

NEW FONT FILE RELEASED

Please find new fontfile (unicode 9) from opening post, as an attachment. I made it on completely new base, and haven't added unicode 10 emojis yet. All unicode 9 emojis are present, as well as working family emojis and diversities. Ohh, and the file is much slimmer at only 13mb

Unicode 9 new hand gesture emojis have Android N modifiers, as there are no official iOS ones nor any colored drafts.

Thanks for your patience, and Please let me know how the new version works!

Ps. I will add newer modified keyboard later. Until then, either use my modded one or latest official Google keyboard (support unicode 9). Links to both in OP.
    New emoji wsp pls .. is ios 10 ?

enviado desde algún lugar del mundo

waiting for unicode 10
    Sorry guys, that will have to wait. I have no time now as I'm away for the weekend. I hope you understand ?

7cebb67a6d06df5ce981e6c269eacb4e.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    iOS10 emoji font file added to OP. May be missing some emojis, created the font in hurry :) Let me know if that's the case.

Ps. Still appear smaller than usual, built it in top of my previous font file, in which I had to compromise the size in order to avoid emojis cropping. Will try to find a better solution at some point IF I get the time.

Pps. Still no unicode 10 support. Will try to add them later IF time allows.

ca7b5a26af4346256c0a5dbf7a60cbbc.jpg