[Mod][JB][July27] Meizu Statusbar for SXS

Search This thread

NYGGAZ

Feb 16, 2013
Brest
No. Only flash framework patch after you got line bug. I think theme do not effect this mod. Because it a mod for systemUI.
You should be backup these files system/vendor/overlay/ com.android.systemui-res.apk and framework-res-overlay.apk
You can flash and try. It very nice

Rooo! it does not work for me! I tried the patch, but nothing works! I am disgusted!:'(

Envoyé depuis mon Xperia S en utilisant Tapatalk 4

NYGGAZ

Feb 16, 2013
Brest
Flashing doesn't work for me, but when I pushed file with my file manager, then reboot it worked :)

thank you! but I tried already with (Root Explorer), but it did not work! tell me the procedure you followed, I probably do something wrong with (Root Explorer)

NYGGAZ

Feb 16, 2013
Brest
yes, that's her, I did! with permissions too! this is a rom that I worked myself on the pure slim r3 base, I joined enzo original theme! it may be the cause!

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

I do not want to advertise, but if someone has a xperia s, and want to try my work just to try to incorporate this mode that I find beautiful, I can send you my link! thank you in advance!

Marsou77

Feb 2, 2011
Earth
yes, that's her, I did! with permissions too! this is a rom that I worked myself on the pure slim r3 base, I joined enzo original theme! it may be the cause!

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

I do not want to advertise, but if someone has a xperia s, and want to try my work just to try to incorporate this mode that I find beautiful, I can send you my link! thank you in advance!

Only working on Stock ROM. Slim R3 is AOSP no ?

Envoyé depuis mon LT28h avec Tapatalk 4

NYGGAZ

Feb 16, 2013
Brest
Oups!!!! sorry for everything! I mixed two subjects at the same time! I thought I read that someone was on fxp234 .. I apologize for my mistake! and again thank you for your reply

andrasandhi

Dec 10, 2010
Bandung
succesfully on my friend's AcroS, but failed on my xperia V. yeah i know this is for S/acroS, but maybe i can fix this (attcth pict) somehow for my xperia V ^^
it look nice

Attachments

• 1390060007767.jpg
    1390060007767.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 541

andrasandhi

Dec 10, 2010
Bandung
ok, just tried with clean-installed stock ROM then flashed this zip, it works now :thumbup:
(sorry i cant edit my own post above, dont know why :what: )

Attachments

• 1390091202493.jpg
    1390091202493.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 516

chrissiong

Jun 16, 2012
Tested on my xperia sl with existenz rom, it is not working and gives me systemui fc:( Can you please make it support for existenz rom because it is very nice and i really like it:)

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone