Jun 23, 2012
****THIS IS A FLASHABLE ZIP WHICH WILL DO THE FOLLOWING****

- REMOVE SOME APPS IN /SYSTEM/APP/ TO FREE UP SPACE
- INSTALL GAPPS
- INSTALL A WORKING TETHERING APP

INSTALLATION:

*FLASH OVER ANY CM10 ROM*

- Reboot Into CWM Recovery
- Flash "NEW-CM10-mod-1.1-GAPPS-ATRIX4G18-20121027.zip" (Link below)
- Reboot

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?pv7ec5101yeaqvs

****VERSION WITHOUT TETHERING APP****

- Flash "CM10-mod-1.0-GAPPS-ATRIX4G18-20121027.zip" (Link below)
- Reboot

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?dcxir59dr8e4akz

CREDITS: ethancottier for the settings for the tethering app, OliverG96 for the original lite GAPPS

Last edited:

lucasarran

Jan 29, 2011
I don't think the tethering app is really needed for a Lite GAPPS Zip as its not a Google App. Also you haven't included Google Talk, which is a primary Google App which a lot use. :)

atrix4g18

Jun 23, 2012
I don't think the tethering app is really needed for a Lite GAPPS Zip as its not a Google App. Also you haven't included Google Talk, which is a primary Google App which a lot use. :)

This zip was made to fix the CM10. The tethering is broken so I have included an app with settings to work. Even for those that don`t use tethering this is a small app and enables the function on the phone. (it can be deleted by a user if they truly have a problem with it) Google Talk can be installed afterwards. This is designed to be small in size. The GAPPS is a lite GAPPS with the bare minimum to work. With Google Play users can install the apps they want. The sole purpose of this is to fix things in the ROM. Lack of free space and the absence of a functional tethering app are two things that are fixed by this. Unneeded apps are deleted and a small version of GAPPS is installed. A tethering app preset to work correctly is installed after. I could have even included the lgCamera which allows users to take pictures, but it doesn't run well so I did not.

***Update***

- The previous version has been posted. It is identical other than the tethering app which is not present in the first version.

Last edited:
Reactions: GragonV and Alex C.

Hongrois123

Jan 5, 2012
Tether

Xuse me, which tether app did you include?
Ijust finished screwing with the install.... damn finally I have 2% free in system..Gosh(I used Your previous way to do it - lite gapps over a stripped rom), which I send many kudos for You for!!
Now its working fine finally, so I dont want to start all over the whole thing, I just want wifi tether to be working... I hope I can just install separately
Thanks in advance

atrix4g18

Jun 23, 2012
Ijust finished screwing with the install.... damn finally I have 2% free in system..Gosh(I used Your previous way to do it - lite gapps over a stripped rom), which I send many kudos for You for!!
Now its working fine finally, so I dont want to start all over the whole thing, I just want wifi tether to be working... I hope I can just install separately
Thanks in advance

Read this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=32473063#post32473063

Do exactly that and it will work perfectly.

Reactions: Hongrois123

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ****THIS IS A FLASHABLE ZIP WHICH WILL DO THE FOLLOWING****

- REMOVE SOME APPS IN /SYSTEM/APP/ TO FREE UP SPACE
    - INSTALL GAPPS
    - INSTALL A WORKING TETHERING APP

INSTALLATION:

- Flash "NEW-CM10-mod-1.1-GAPPS-ATRIX4G18-20121027.zip" (Link below)
    - Reboot

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?pv7ec5101yeaqvs

****VERSION WITHOUT TETHERING APP****

- Flash "CM10-mod-1.0-GAPPS-ATRIX4G18-20121027.zip" (Link below)
    - Reboot

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?dcxir59dr8e4akz

CREDITS: ethancottier for the settings for the tethering app, OliverG96 for the original lite GAPPS

This zip was made to fix the CM10. The tethering is broken so I have included an app with settings to work. Even for those that don`t use tethering this is a small app and enables the function on the phone. (it can be deleted by a user if they truly have a problem with it) Google Talk can be installed afterwards. This is designed to be small in size. The GAPPS is a lite GAPPS with the bare minimum to work. With Google Play users can install the apps they want. The sole purpose of this is to fix things in the ROM. Lack of free space and the absence of a functional tethering app are two things that are fixed by this. Unneeded apps are deleted and a small version of GAPPS is installed. A tethering app preset to work correctly is installed after. I could have even included the lgCamera which allows users to take pictures, but it doesn't run well so I did not.

***Update***

- The previous version has been posted. It is identical other than the tethering app which is not present in the first version.
    Thanks in advance

Read this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=32473063#post32473063

Do exactly that and it will work perfectly.