[MOD][KK][CM11.0]Center Clock[UPDATE 11.0-M2]KK4.4, JB4.3+4.2.2 (04.01.2014)

Search This thread

rodman01

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Apr 25, 2012
Allgäu
I have tried again but my clock is white in 04.05 and 04.06 if I flash the blue.zip, there's something wrong :eek:

Inviato dal mio GT-I9000 con Tapatalk 2

Ups...and again sorry, thought I only messed up the links. Could you please try it the other way round too? If you flash the white one, does the clock appears in blue?
Then its easy and fast to fix, otherwise I think, we have to wait till tonight or tomorrow....

rodman01

Apr 25, 2012
Allgäu
OK. So will u trye to make it? Please. :D

I played a bit around with the icons etc, but with not big success. Have issues in getting it to the right and without overlapping with notifications. And additionally I could not yet separate wifi and signal icons :(. On attached screenshot you will see my "best" (but sad :)) try :(.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-04-06-18-05-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-04-06-18-05-03.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Reactions: TippMan

peetu20

Jan 18, 2013
Tried to compile cm10, stuck at sourcecode download, maybe caused by weak 3g,,,
I will tomorrow try download, and compile cm10.1, again...

TippMan

Mar 19, 2012
poreč
I played a bit around with the icons etc, but with not big success. Have issues in getting it to the right and without overlapping with notifications. And additionally I could not yet separate wifi and signal icons :(. On attached screenshot you will see my "best" (but sad :)) try :(.

M8 u are awesomee! The clock is not in the mid but it doesnt meather! Where is the zip? I woud like to trye. :D

rodman01

Apr 25, 2012
Allgäu
M8 u are awesomee! The clock is not in the mid but it doesnt meather! Where is the zip? I woud like to trye. :D
Cool and you like it!! Then:highfive: :). I just have it only for my S1 (had to do lots of try and error :)), but will port it for your device and your Rom, probably today night. Am I right, that you are on CM10.1 for I9100 downloaded from this side: http://www.get.cm/?device=i9100?

rodman01

Apr 25, 2012
Allgäu

So...and sorry I last a bit longer, but therefore now it is perfect :)!
See new screenshot attached and the New Mod Version:
CenterClockWiFiLeft_white for S2 CM-10.1-20130406-NIGHTLY-i9100

Download, have fun and enjoy :).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-04-07-10-12-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-04-07-10-12-24.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 58
  • CenterClockWifiLeft9100_0406_white.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 15

TippMan

Mar 19, 2012
poreč
So...and sorry I last a bit longer, but therefore now it is perfect :)!
See new screenshot attached and the New Mod Version:
CenterClockWiFiLeft_white for S2 CM-10.1-20130406-NIGHTLY-i9100

Download, have fun and enjoy :).

Sorry?? Sorry for waiting longer!?!?! M8 how dear u wryte that???? U are my hero!!!!! I <3 u!!!!!!!

peetu20

Jan 18, 2013
Rod, is it possible to make flashable zip of part of an apk? I mean, i.e I can flash only status_bar.xml inside the SystemUI.apk?

rodman01

Apr 25, 2012
Allgäu
Its a bit depending on what you have changed. If you for example only changed the hexcode of a color its possible. I do it with universal flasher and my centerclocks: only include the statusbar.xml in morph folder. Also if changing only pngs is possible. But with changes in values or smalis, for me it works better to include the complete apk itself. It might be also possible including classes dex etc, but I had some issues with this method and so I don't do it.

Mr.Zombie

Jun 22, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I could try....but not for every nightly, hope that this is ok. @MrZombie: why do you thank him? You want it also for the S2 without g? Or the signal bar at the left? :confused: just wondering....

Sorry for the late reply. Just arrived home. I'm on Vacation for 3 days. :cowboy:
Anyway, I thanked him for the signal bar at the left idea, not fot the S2 without G coz I'm using S2 with G. :cool:
I would like to have a try for once. If it's looks ugly on my status bar. Then, I only prefer the MOD_CENTER_ BOLD_WHITE_CLOCK . :p

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Wow. I just read a pages back behind to see what's going on :p, it seems there's a lot of updates in this forum since I left my home for Vacation. :good:

Anyway. Can I have the Center(BOLD Clock)WiFiLeft_white for S2(G) cm-10.1-20130408-NIGHTLY-i9100g.zip please? :eek:
I would like to try it. :D

Last edited:

rodman01

Apr 25, 2012
Allgäu
But how do I do it? I can just place apk to /system/app folder and flash :(
You could download one of my zips and extract it. There you will find the morph folder for single files and pngs etc or the extra folder for complete apks. Please be aware that you have to adapt the right pathes as you wrote above.

rodman01

Apr 25, 2012
Allgäu
Anyway. Can I have the Center(BOLD Clock)WiFiLeft_white for S2(G) cm-10.1-20130408-NIGHTLY-i9100g.zip please? :eek:
I would like to try it. :D
Hi again and here you go with your new Mod->wifi+signal on the left for your S2 I9100G and todays nightly: cm-10.1-20130408-NIGHTLY-i9100g
Would you please test whether it is possible to install an app? The user with the other S2 (Mr TippMan), mentioned some issues installing apps. With or out from play store it works, but not from explorer (if I understood him right). I don't think the mod causes this, but who knows :). He will do a clean flash and try it again anyways, but for me it would be nice to have a double check :)!

Attachments

• CenterClockWifiLeft9100G_0408_white_bold.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Zombie

Mr.Zombie

Jun 22, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi again and here you go with your new Mod->wifi+signal on the left for your S2 I9100G and todays nightly: cm-10.1-20130408-NIGHTLY-i9100g
Would you please test whether it is possible to install an app? The user with the other S2 (Mr TippMan), mentioned some issues installing apps. With or out from play store it works, but not from explorer (if I understood him right). I don't think the mod causes this, but who knows :). He will do a clean flash and try it again anyways, but for me it would be nice to have a double check :)!

Hey rodman. It works! No problem on installing an app so far. :good:
Anyway, there's a few problem here. The wifi+signal icon on the left seems higher than the other icons on the status bar. (or it suppose to be like that?) . Can you please move those wifi+signal icon a bit downwards . You can understand my problem by looking the screenshot I provided below. I already highlighted the problem for u to see: :(

OO0jclU.png

Edit: Sorry. The Center Clock I highlighted a bit higher than the Battery icon (It should be the same high as the Battery icon). Kinda sleepy at that time coz I just awake. :p

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts