[MOD][KK/LP/MM/N] MultiROM v33x for Xperia Z1

LinkRaf

Oct 18, 2016
Guys, one thing interesting. I´ve tested Lolipop (Ressurrection remix rom) and CM 12 NIGHTLY and the multirom worked JUST PERFECT. Both of them booting fine, all ok. So, i´ve tried MM ROM and i got stuck in a black screen, tried two roms Ressurrection and AICP HONAMI MM ) but same thing. Tried Nogaut rom but didnt work too...

Seems like multiRom only working with Lollipop versions.

drakonizer

Retired Forum Moderator
May 10, 2013
Death Star
There have been multiple updates to the multirom tree recently, some of which are supposed to fix the issues that we're facing. Unfortunately, I don't have a device anymore to test, so I will be uploading a test build soon (only multirom zip, not recovery too). If anyone is willing to test, you're welcome to do so.

NOTE: I will not give you step by step instructions to flash this. It's meant for testers, and flash it ONLY IF you're willing to try out different combinations of ROMs and verify that everything is working properly. DO NOT POST questions on how to flash, or how to install ROM etc. until someone experienced has reported that everything is working normally.

Keep an eye on this post, I will be updating this with the zip.

Reactions: monnett

drakonizer

Retired Forum Moderator
May 10, 2013
Death Star
Downloads section updated with test builds that are supposed to fix M/N support. Please test and report back ASAP. Try out multiple primary/secondary ROM combos, and report your results.

Thanks!

LinkRaf

Oct 18, 2016
Downloads section updated with test builds that are supposed to fix M/N support. Please test and report back ASAP. Try out multiple primary/secondary ROM combos, and report your results.

Thanks!
Hi, Drakonizer.

I´ve made some testing:
First, on M rom, flashed the updates for testing, installed Lollipop rom as secundary, Tried to boot, but nothing happens, it ignores anything and simple boot my M rom .

So i did the same, but, lollipop as primary, MM as secundary. Multirom menu works fine, try to boot MM as secundary but i got stuck on a black screen, nothing happens, the device seems to be ON, but in a black screen.

The last test, Lollipop as primary, Nogaut as secundary. I had a piece of hope, because i had a boot animation of the N rom, but it takes forever on that animation, and then here we have the black screen again.

I believe you are in the right way, Drakoniezer... I hope you dont give up haha
For me, lolipop camera is important, but i preffer MM system for some personaly reason .

Reactions: drakonizer

drakonizer

Retired Forum Moderator
May 10, 2013
Death Star
Hi, Drakonizer.

I´ve made some testing:
First, on M rom, flashed the updates for testing, installed Lollipop rom as secundary, Tried to boot, but nothing happens, it ignores anything and simple boot my M rom .

So i did the same, but, lollipop as primary, MM as secundary. Multirom menu works fine, try to boot MM as secundary but i got stuck on a black screen, nothing happens, the device seems to be ON, but in a black screen.

The last test, Lollipop as primary, Nogaut as secundary. I had a piece of hope, because i had a boot animation of the N rom, but it takes forever on that animation, and then here we have the black screen again.

I believe you are in the right way, Drakoniezer... I hope you dont give up haha
For me, lolipop camera is important, but i preffer MM system for some personaly reason .
Thanks. I'll try to fix it. Hope you'll test the next update too.

rostopira

Dec 4, 2016
Minsk
Installed recovery and but can't install multirom zip (same thing, as on prev page). But I pulled full log from TWRP, hope this will help. Tried to install on top of stock rom, and looks like, it's cause of issue

Code:
Installing zip file '/sdcard/sideload.zip'
Checking for MD5 file...
Skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found
I:Zip does not contain SELinux file_contexts file in its root.
I:Legacy property environment initialized.
Target: Sony/C6903/C6903:5.1.1/14.6.A.1.236/2031203603:user/release-keys

about to run program [/tmp/install/bin/backuptool.sh] with 2 args
Target: Sony/C6903/C6903:5.1.1/14.6.A.1.236/2031203603:user/release-keys

run_program: child exited with status 127

about to run program [/tmp/install/bin/otasigcheck.sh] with 1 args

You have an installed system that isn't signed with this build's key, aborting...
run_program: child exited with status 124
script aborted: Can't install this package on top of incompatible data. Please try another package or run a factory reset
Can't install this package on top of incompatible data. Please try another package or run a factory reset
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7
I:Legacy property environment disabled.
I:Install took 6 second(s).
Error installing zip file '/sdcard/sideload.zip'

LinkRaf

Oct 18, 2016
i think i have good news about the multirom. I´ll be making a test the rest of the day and i´ll explain it ... Wait for my edit/update
:D

LinkRaf

Oct 18, 2016
Friends, hi!

I finally could make it work. First i did a full wipe on my current rom.

Flashed N (ressurrection remix) rom as Internal/primary
Flashed L (ressurrection remix) rom as secundary (on add rom menu), flashed gapps

Did the same, but L as primary and N as secundary. Worked perfectly! The ressurrecion rons, L and N the only one who worked for me. M roms still getting a black screen.
(ps. using the lastest testing versions)

Thank you DRAKONIZER

Last edited:
Reactions: drakonizer

drakonizer

Retired Forum Moderator
May 10, 2013
Death Star
Friends, hi!

I finally could make it work. First i did a full wipe on my current rom.

Flashed N (ressurrection remix) rom as Internal/primary
Flashed L (ressurrection remix) rom as secundary (on add rom menu), flashed gapps

Did the same, but L as primary and N as secundary. Worked perfectly! The ressurrecion rons, L and N the only one who worked for me. M roms still getting a black screen.
(ps. using the lastest testing versions)

Thank you DRAKONIZER

Thanks for sharing, but I didn't get what you did. Is N your primary or secondary ROM? You seem to be saying both :D

LinkRaf

Oct 18, 2016
Thanks for sharing, but I didn't get what you did. Is N your primary or secondary ROM? You seem to be saying both :D
Hi, yes! Worked both L primary, N secundary. And N as primary and L as secundary.

I am in love with this mod, now i can have a NICE system as Nogaut, and the stable camera of lollipop
THANK YOU

Aks

Feb 23, 2017
Help on Ubuntu

Thanks @drakonizer for this wonderful work!! :)
I have tried and managed to successfully boot all possible combinations (LP + MM + N) but.... I couldnt install Ubuntu using Multirom App. Any help/suggestions? I am desperately looking to have Ubuntu as my secondary ROM