[MOD] [LB] [ANDROID 4.3] XPOSED FRAMEWORK FOR LOCKED BOOTLOADER v241 (01) [29/12]

Search This thread

monx®

Jan 3, 2006
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
QqoIf8A.png
GdkBuRK.png
tNVGsVZ.png
fLFxsPw.png

TITLE & SCREENSHOTS SAY IT ALL

Last edited:

ZoinksS2k

Jul 21, 2010
Dallas
What are the differences with this installer and Rovo89's original? The original worked just fine, so I'm curious what is different here (other than making a recovery installer with the bridge included, of course).

Anyhoo, Gravitybox is great and is the best multi-module around although XBlast is pretty good too I like Wanam on my Sammy devices, but no joy on the Xperia.

The best module, IMO, is AppSettings and it is the main reason I root and run Xposed in the first place. Think basic Paranoid Android per-app DPI settings, but on any rooted device. I have Nova Launcher set at 420 and Gmail and touchdown at 370. The Z1's screen density allows for some really tiny text.

NFC Icon Remover doesn't work on our phones since it was made for HTC devices. If anyone knows how to get rid the icon, I'm all ears.

cajunflavoredbob

May 1, 2010
Your Basement
20MP Superior Auto - Forces the camera to use 20MP size for pictures instead of just 8MP.

Alternate App Picker - I always found it annoying that Google changed the app picker to make you press the app, then press 'always' or 'just once'. This puts it back how it was in ICS where you simply tap the app you want to use.

App Settings - Paranoid Android style app settings for controlling DPI per app.

Gravity Box - This just wonderful. It does a ton of stuff. Everyone should be using this.

Hide Stamina Mode Icon - That icon takes up valuable space in the notification bar. This removes it.

Music2SD - Lets Google Music store files on the external SD card.

XPrivacy - needed for those of us with tin foil hats.

XVolume30 - Adds additional steps to the media volume to fine tune the sound.

Xperia QuickSettings LongClick - Lets you jump right to the proper settings menu by long pressing any of the quick settings.

XPosed Recent Tasks - Shows a graphic RAM bar on screen in the recent window.

YouTube Ad Away - Gets rid of video ads in videos. Can also hide channel logos and video suggestions.

Sent from my Purple Fetish Brick (Z1)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388414481090.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388414481090.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 447
  • uploadfromtaptalk1388414492755.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388414492755.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 434
Last edited:

olokos

Recognized Developer
  • Oct 16, 2011
    Warsaw
    HOW TO :
    Flash thru recovery & take a look at screenshots above.

Could you at least point us to the place that explains how do we get the recovery working? I tried to do this once and I got into a bootloop...

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      QqoIf8A.png
      GdkBuRK.png
      tNVGsVZ.png
      fLFxsPw.png

TITLE & SCREENSHOTS SAY IT ALL
      HOW TO :
      Flash thru recovery & take a look at screenshots above.
      CAN it work without root?

Sent from my C6902 using xda app-developers app

You're so funny mate :))

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
      20MP Superior Auto - Forces the camera to use 20MP size for pictures instead of just 8MP.

Alternate App Picker - I always found it annoying that Google changed the app picker to make you press the app, then press 'always' or 'just once'. This puts it back how it was in ICS where you simply tap the app you want to use.

App Settings - Paranoid Android style app settings for controlling DPI per app.

Gravity Box - This just wonderful. It does a ton of stuff. Everyone should be using this.

Hide Stamina Mode Icon - That icon takes up valuable space in the notification bar. This removes it.

Music2SD - Lets Google Music store files on the external SD card.

XPrivacy - needed for those of us with tin foil hats.

XVolume30 - Adds additional steps to the media volume to fine tune the sound.

Xperia QuickSettings LongClick - Lets you jump right to the proper settings menu by long pressing any of the quick settings.

XPosed Recent Tasks - Shows a graphic RAM bar on screen in the recent window.

YouTube Ad Away - Gets rid of video ads in videos. Can also hide channel logos and video suggestions.

Sent from my Purple Fetish Brick (Z1)
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone