[MOD] LG G Flex Split View

Search This thread

bigfau

Inactive Recognized Developer
Here it is what you all been waiting for. Drum roll.........

Split View​

Ported from the LG G-Flex by me.:cool:

Disable any Xposed module before flashing. Flash in recovery and reboot. I have allowed all apps in Split View , though some may not work properly if at all.

To initiate Split View, hold back button for about a second. The rest is self explanatory.

Download the latest G2 Xposed beta that works with Split View. Thanks to BlackDino
https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B1DkkdNkAnSIODlteFFKTEtBZm8
Then go into help, click "SplitView mod is not working", enable it, set your longpress to launch SplitView.

BUGS:
You may find that posting pics or uploading through Tapatalk , Hangouts will be broken.( You can post to Hangouts by selecting image using a file manager)

Opening Tapatalk notification will cause a FC

To fix the posting of pic or to just turn off Split View use a file explorer and delete this line or change it from true to false "ro.lge.capp_splitwindow=true" and reboot.

Uninstalling apps that can be used in Split View may cause a FC of Split View Services

For now to deal with this FC you must hold your power button until your phone reboots. :eek:

CONFIRMED WORKING
D800
D802
VS980
LS980
D805
D801V11B Videotron
D803

DOWNLOADS

Split View Installer

Split View Remover

3rd party navigation bar support (Provided BY BlackDino) Simply point to this app

SplitViewLauncher.apk

Developers feel free to use this in your roms. Just give proper credit for what you are using. :D

Have fun and enjoy

Last edited:

Melodycd

Jul 13, 2012
Great! Downloading now to test.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

With all new mods we need a dev to make a good working ROM in ourVerizon section :(

Reactions: bigfau

raimondomartire

Nov 9, 2005
Salerno
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
@bigfau
Can you explain how activate splitview, please? You don't have ported also Lgsystemui.apk so I (but also other users) can't understand how activate it. Thanks for reply and also for your zip. I've all your file my in my version i don't know how activate without lgsystemui.apk. On international ver. Lgsystemui.apk from G flex work without FC on deodex rom

Reactions: bigfau

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here it is what you all been waiting for. Drum roll.........

Split View​

Ported from the LG G-Flex by me.:cool:

Disable any Xposed module before flashing. Flash in recovery and reboot. I have allowed all apps in Split View , though some may not work properly if at all.

To initiate Split View, hold back button for about a second. The rest is self explanatory.

Download the latest G2 Xposed beta that works with Split View. Thanks to BlackDino
    https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B1DkkdNkAnSIODlteFFKTEtBZm8
    Then go into help, click "SplitView mod is not working", enable it, set your longpress to launch SplitView.

BUGS:
    You may find that posting pics or uploading through Tapatalk , Hangouts will be broken.( You can post to Hangouts by selecting image using a file manager)

Opening Tapatalk notification will cause a FC

To fix the posting of pic or to just turn off Split View use a file explorer and delete this line or change it from true to false "ro.lge.capp_splitwindow=true" and reboot.

Uninstalling apps that can be used in Split View may cause a FC of Split View Services

For now to deal with this FC you must hold your power button until your phone reboots. :eek:

CONFIRMED WORKING
    D800
    D802
    VS980
    LS980
    D805
    D801V11B Videotron
    D803

DOWNLOADS

Split View Installer

Split View Remover

3rd party navigation bar support (Provided BY BlackDino) Simply point to this app

SplitViewLauncher.apk

Developers feel free to use this in your roms. Just give proper credit for what you are using. :D

Have fun and enjoy
    151 downloads
    - 31 thanks

I'm butthurt:(

Show your Devs some appreciation. Hit the Thanks.
    3rd party navigation bar support.
    Simply point to this app
    @bigfau want to add this to the op?
    151 downloads
    - 31 thanks

I'm butthurt:(

Show your Devs some appreciation. Hit the Thanks.

Thanks Bigfau!

Updated G2 Xposed for everyone, go to the beta download and download the SplitView APK.
    Note: Must have Bigfau's mod installed!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1DkkdNkAnSIODlteFFKTEtBZm8&usp=sharing (Open from desktop)

4evujabu.jpg

e4ejeva7.jpg
    Hey @bigfau

Thanks for this! It works fine with all kind of xposed modules activated. Unfortunately it doesn't work when I use these soft keys instead of stock. Any chance they could work together?

No problem my friend. I think BlackdDino is looking into it. I'm checking out some things on my end also.

Spank the Thanks button