[MOD] LogoFlasher - flash bootlogos easily!

Search This thread

Olivier

Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 6, 2011
PREAMBLE
Ever wanted to change your bootlogo? In fact, that can be done by repacking the boot image with a bootlogo of your choice - however, lazy people like me prefer handy tools!
Remember I'm not responsible for anything and... feel free to share your favourite logos in this thread.
Compatible devices:
- Without any modifications: Sony Xperia Z and ZL
- Will probably work, but with resized bootlogos of course: Sony Xperia L, M, SP, ZR, Tab Z...?

INSTRUCTIONS
It's simple: This tool will replace the current bootlogo with one of your choice (by default, it will just use the "SONY" logo) - just open the zip, and replace the logo.rle file in the folder bootlogo with any .rle file of your choice (remember your new logo must be renamed to logo.rle afterwards).
The package can then be flashed using a normal recovery.
NOTA BENE: This package will only work on ROMs using combined ramdisk - this means it won't work on AOSP and Stock (without a custom kernel).

DOWNLOAD
LogoFlasher

CREDITS
Tasssadar

XDA:DevDB Information
LogoFlasher, Tool/Utility for the Sony Xperia Z

Contributors
Olivier

Version Information

Created 2015-04-13
Last Updated 2015-04-13

Vmo x

Sep 16, 2014
Ulverstone, Tasmainia
EnjCw0u.jpg

svshift

May 21, 2012
the link to this LogoFlasher does not work.
Is it available elsewhere, or can You give a hint, where to put my own logo.rle ?

Can this method work on Z3C ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PREAMBLE
    Ever wanted to change your bootlogo? In fact, that can be done by repacking the boot image with a bootlogo of your choice - however, lazy people like me prefer handy tools!
    Remember I'm not responsible for anything and... feel free to share your favourite logos in this thread.
    Compatible devices:
    - Without any modifications: Sony Xperia Z and ZL
    - Will probably work, but with resized bootlogos of course: Sony Xperia L, M, SP, ZR, Tab Z...?

INSTRUCTIONS
    It's simple: This tool will replace the current bootlogo with one of your choice (by default, it will just use the "SONY" logo) - just open the zip, and replace the logo.rle file in the folder bootlogo with any .rle file of your choice (remember your new logo must be renamed to logo.rle afterwards).
    The package can then be flashed using a normal recovery.
    NOTA BENE: This package will only work on ROMs using combined ramdisk - this means it won't work on AOSP and Stock (without a custom kernel).

DOWNLOAD
    LogoFlasher

CREDITS
    Tasssadar

XDA:DevDB Information
    LogoFlasher, Tool/Utility for the Sony Xperia Z

Contributors
    Olivier

Version Information

Created 2015-04-13
    Last Updated 2015-04-13
    Screensavers?

no

bootsplash.

(the logo that displays immediately at turning on your phone)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone