Yes, if course. In fact there's a video of Phantom of the Opera on my channel.
Are you sure you've flashed SystemUI module and that it's enabled on Magisk Manager?
Thanks for looking into it, no rush please
You sure you've flashed latest SystemUI mod as well? It's working for everyone who's tried it.
Figured it out... it was the font I had.
Yeah, about that...I know that's happening and tried to fix it but, unfortunately, it didn't worked. I really don't understand why that's happening. What I know is, if you disable/enable dark theme again, it goes away. Weird stuff...
Amazing update, especially on the lockscreen stuff! Not sure if you changed the spacing between the brightness slider and the tiles for my benefit but I was mostly hoping for more space between the tiles and the status icons and clock etc when quick setting panel fully expanded and brightness slider set to the bottom. Maybe this wasn't possible so you matched the spaces or something. If anything it seems a little cramped between tiles and brightness slider to me now but I am going to shut up and just appreciate even having the option to mess with it! Thanks!Hello!
Both modules have been updated to Version 13 and the links are now available on the OP.
- Added option to disable double line clock on lock screen and AOD
- Force accent color on ripple animation while unlocking with fingerprint
- Added option to disable the circle background on lock screen fingerprint icon (it only does anything on devices that have it, obviously)
- Reduced padding between brightness slider and QS Tiles on both QS and QQS
- Reduced the gradient effect stroke thickness on brightness slider and icon
- Fix battery percent text inside left landscape battery mode
- Removed user icon that became always present, on both AOD and lock screen, after V12
- Updated Rom Control app
Hope you may enjoy this.
rm -rf /data/adb/modules/AddonFeaturesForPixel/system/framework/ && rm -rf /data/adb/modules/AddonFeaturesForPixel/system/system_ext/ && reboot
rm -rf /data/adb/modules/AddonFeaturesForPixel/ && reboot
adb logcat > log.txt