How were you able to fix that ?
How were you able to fix that ?
When the phone starts(before it restarts because of the bootloop) there is a small amount of time in which the phone will accept commands from the adb shell.
I fixed this issue. Is there a way to install this module with encountering boot loop? Thanks!When the phone starts(before it restarts because of the bootloop) there is a small amount of time in which the phone will accept commands from the adb shell.
so as the phone will enter(show the google logo) start spamming the command :
adb shell magisk --remove-modules
it'll remove all of your magisk modules -- after that you should be able to reboot "normally".
It's been a long time since I've sent that reply, hopefully *this* was the way it worked and fixed the issue.
You, if not already done, should install the "LITE" version instead of the full.
Sure just installed and it works!. Thank you . Were you able to pass the safety check? Google pay is not working for me. I tried to clear the cache of play services etc. And one of the banking apps. Thank you in advanceYou, if not already done, should install the "LITE" version instead of the full.
Read this for more context : https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...el-6-pro-thread.4362595/page-52#post-86624149
Yes I have.
Hi, yup did this , but still ain't working. Also after flashing customization module, I am not able to see battery percentage in the status bar. There is no setting in the battery menu tooYes I have.
Follow these steps:
1. Install the universal SafetyNet check : https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/magisk-module-universal-safetynet-fix-2-3-1.4217823/
OR this Link : https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix/releases
2. At the magisk app, in settings, scroll to the "Magisk" section, Configure deny list + enforce deny list(turn on enforce deny list). if you cannot see this you may need to have Zygisk enabled(at the Magisk section aswell) -- but i am unsure whether this is a requirement or not to use the "Configure DenyList".
3. At the Configure deny list, search for "GPay" and/or "Google Wallet" or the app of choice. here you should toggle(check mark), when THAT app is checkmarked you(should be able to -) tap on it(icon preferred) and a list should appear, (screen shots take place, scroll down more to continue the "step by step") View attachment 5670823View attachment 5670827make sure everything is toggled(via screenshot for reference).
4. Reset app data completely!
5. Restart phone, and just in-case reset the app data again.
Note: If your phone still fails the safety net check there is a problem with the module and/or is not compatible with the setting(s) of the device or the device as a whole.
DISCLAIMER: I do not recommend you at all to use GPay as hackers, people(ADB usage) can just copy GPay's settings as it is not protected.
It is not safe to use any banking app on a rooted phone, the universal safety net is just to spoof the check and not actually "protect" it.
About the battery percentage, I find that the "Addon for Pixel devices" module causes that.. don't know how to fix it -- the dev itself needs to address this.
Thanks for the help. Really appreciate it. Hopefully it works in future. It's weird how Google doesn't provide these customization on it's own! I just needed Roboto font systemwide. And rounded rectangle icon shape.
This project has shifted to AOSPMods. So no longer supported starting from 12.1.
Please read requirements on first page
Please read here:
Please read first post. Thoroughly.
Hi i flashed libsecure storage companion for rooted samsung devices in my sm c7100 amdroi 8.1 and my sim cards stopped working after this please help meDon't misunderstand me. I don't need to be convinced to use your module. It provides a much needed replacement to fill the whole left by GravityBox, and does plenty of things that module does not.
My Pixel 6 Pro wouldn't be the same without your hard work, so thank you very H
Hi and welcome to XDA. This is the Google Pixel 6 Pro area of XDA. Also, this thread is for a particular mod that is no longer supported for the Pixel 6 Pro.
rm -rf /data/adb/modules/AddonFeaturesForPixel/system/framework/ && rm -rf /data/adb/modules/AddonFeaturesForPixel/system/system_ext/ && reboot
rm -rf /data/adb/modules/AddonFeaturesForPixel/ && reboot
adb logcat > log.txt