[Mod/Magisk] Dolby Atmos™ [TESTING PHASE 9.0+][OOS A10](Updated 02-01-2020)

Search This thread
DolbyAtmos-RC1_debug and ACDB-0.47 are working on my OP6T running OxygenOS 10.3.5 without a custom kernel.

+1! That's good news. Every time I installed Dolby Atmos and ACDB 47 or 48 on any custom rom I always had a bug where high brightness would turn on upon soon as I booted back up from installing them and I couldn't ever get it to go away. I thought maybe if I was using permissive instead of enforcing it may not be present but I never checked. I am about to tinker with it again but I just tried on AOSPA and my firmware is 10.3.5 and had the stupid high brightness bug again. If using permissive changes this I'll report back.

Last edited:
Also DolbyAtmos-RC1_debug2 and ACDB-0.48 are working fine on my OP6T running OxygenOS 10.3.5 without a custom kernel.

Atmos does work on OOS and PiXeN rom without the high brightness bug that occurs on other 6t roms. Far as I know PiXeN and OOS are the only roms that don't have that bug where your brightness auto sets to max and won't turn down. Hopefully more roms will use whatever method the PiXeN developer used to get around this. ?

_BГ@ckθut

Nov 6, 2018
Atmos does work on OOS and PiXeN rom without the high brightness bug that occurs on other 6t roms. Far as I know PiXeN and OOS are the only roms that don't have that bug where your brightness auto sets to max and won't turn down. Hopefully more roms will use whatever method the PiXeN developer used to get around this. ?
It a vendor thingy! Basically pixen using oos as vendor that why it doesn't has that high brightness! Other rom dev just refused to use that? make Sense??

Reactions: flash713

brmbjn

Mar 17, 2015
Bojonegoro
So recently @guitardedhero release and version of Dolby atmos for android Pie and i was excite about it but it only for for android pie only,so i try downgrade back to 9.0.17 but apparently the mod cause the phone go straight to crashdump mode and like hour ago he release couple more version but i was already on android 10 but after messing around with flash script i was able flash it on OOS10 imma attach the file i mod here for specific only for OOS10 only since this the only version that work flawless on OOS10 other test version i try they either force close the app or audio loss, highly recommended flash it along with Ainur Narsil---haven't test with other mod yet but in my opinion Dolby itself already better
https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/app-dolby-atmos-axon-7-oreo-port-t3740508

UPDATED: *FOR THE PEOPLE ON LATEST 10.3.1 IF YOU EXPERIENCE FORCE CLOSE PLEASE USED CUSTOM KERNEL!*

UPDATE: latest Dolby Port and added Dolby from Motorola One Power also updated Dolby|Atmos Redux to latest!
Credit:
@guitardedhero (for The Port)
-Me (for testing and mod the file to work on OOS10)
-Dolby (for Dolby Atmos)

how to install ?
3 attatchment must install or what must install ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So recently @guitardedhero release and version of Dolby atmos for android Pie and i was excite about it but it only for for android pie only,so i try downgrade back to 9.0.17 but apparently the mod cause the phone go straight to crashdump mode and like hour ago he release couple more version but i was already on android 10 but after messing around with flash script i was able flash it on OOS10 imma attach the file i mod here for specific only for OOS10 only since this the only version that work flawless on OOS10 other test version i try they either force close the app or audio loss, highly recommended flash it along with Ainur Narsil---haven't test with other mod yet but in my opinion Dolby itself already better
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/app-dolby-atmos-axon-7-oreo-port-t3740508

UPDATED: *FOR THE PEOPLE ON LATEST 10.3.1 IF YOU EXPERIENCE FORCE CLOSE PLEASE USED CUSTOM KERNEL!*

UPDATE: latest Dolby Port and added Dolby from Motorola One Power also updated Dolby|Atmos Redux to latest!
    Credit:
    @guitardedhero (for The Port)
    -Me (for testing and mod the file to work on OOS10)
    -Dolby (for Dolby Atmos)
    I was reading through a lot of that thread and it looks like it's still based for pie and there was a section in there saying that you have to change your build prop setting to SDK level 28 if you are on oxygen 10 and Android 10 you'll be SDK 29 so I was getting force closes and I took a big risk when do the build prop edited my SDK level 228 and went straight into a bootloop. So I had to actually do a factory reset. I then restore from twrp, but I screwed up and restored everything what I should have just done a system and data restore only because then I did a soft brick and had to use the MSM tool and start all over again at Android 9! Lol.. so I know guitardedhero was making special media files for audio library they were . so extensions... I'm going to keep digging because on Android 10 I've got ice sound working which is an Asus driver and I can even change the four configurations as well as the 11 different sound profiles fall through terminal emulator. I also have a flashable DTS 2.0

I would like to personally apologise to you for posting information that caused much frustration and inconvenience for you.

That was irresponsible of me to state workarounds to circumvent a restriction I implemented without knowing the risks that could be involved and not just taking out the restriction myself.

Thank you for sharing your experience. If I had not seen it just now, I would have still assumed such an action you took to be harmless.

I did remove this restriction many versions ago after learning that many were having success on Android 10 and the latest zip a couple hours ago seems to provide a much higher success rating and the support for existing audio mods and their effects seems to now be in place if you ever get an itch to try again without needing to do any hacky, ill-advised stuff like what I said last week.

:good:
    Updated to latest Dolby Atmos 0.727 zip and it attached on the first page... I'll leave 0.64 zip there just in case anyone need it! And once 727 zip it work without any problem on 10.3.0 for me at least (testing on AAC,LDAC even aptx HD) but let me know
    [thread cleaned]

Remember to be nice to each other folks. Keep the discussion respectful and in English (adding the translation is fine).
    I was reading through a lot of that thread and it looks like it's still based for pie and there was a section in there saying that you have to change your build prop setting to SDK level 28 if you are on oxygen 10 and Android 10 you'll be SDK 29 so I was getting force closes and I took a big risk when do the build prop edited my SDK level 228 and went straight into a bootloop. So I had to actually do a factory reset. I then restore from twrp, but I screwed up and restored everything what I should have just done a system and data restore only because then I did a soft brick and had to use the MSM tool and start all over again at Android 9! Lol.. so I know guitardedhero was making special media files for audio library they were . so extensions... I'm going to keep digging because on Android 10 I've got ice sound working which is an Asus driver and I can even change the four configurations as well as the 11 different sound profiles fall through terminal emulator. I also have a flashable DTS 2.0
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone