[MOD] [MAGISK] Force Evaluation Thermal Profile & Disable Dynamic Thermal Profiles

Search This thread

Twisted Prime

Dec 24, 2016
United Kingdom
[MOD] [MAGISK] Force Evaluation Thermal Profile & Disable Dynamic Thermal Profiles

Description:
This module disables dynamic thermal profiles and forces it to evaluation mode. Evaluation mode is the least aggressive thermal profile. Works on MIUI and custom ROMS.

Requirements:
- Magisk Installed

Installation:
- Flash in Magisk or TWRP

To uninstall:
- Uninstall from the modules section in Magisk Manager

Download

Last edited:

Twisted Prime

Dec 24, 2016
United Kingdom
What does dynamic theremal do? I dont know whats that

MIUI has a system where it changes thermal profile and underclocks CPU based on the app being used. This module disables that and sets it to the evaluation profile which is the profile MIUI uses for benchmarks. Evaluation profile has the least throttling and does not underclock CPU. Using this module will relax throttling and increase performance.

Last edited:

pipyakas

Apr 22, 2013
Not specifically on topic but related regardless, the same approach can also be done to remove these profiles entirely is that correct? There's a module called UnThermal and it basically remove all thermal profiles, letting at least the little cluster to run at max clocks and around 75C

pipyakas

Apr 22, 2013
so you've copy paste Evaluation profile to rest of the profiles to force throttling that's smart

granted this is a simple module, but you don't have to be an @SS about it
Plus, he's switching the profile by the controller file, not necessarily changing the profiles themselves. You would have known this simply by just looking at the file itself

boladaso

Oct 25, 2014
Rio de Janeiro
Description:
This module disables dynamic thermal profiles and forces it to evaluation mode. Evaluation mode is the least aggressive thermal profile. Works on MIUI and custom ROMS.

Requirements:
- Magisk Installed

Installation:

To uninstall:

Download

Ops

Last edited:

JohnBillyHill

Jul 10, 2014
My battery temp got to 34c then the charging speed is throttled down significantly, at 38c only 1600mah. I'm living in south east Asia so the temp is hot. Can this mod remove the charging throttle?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Description:

Requirements:
    - Magisk Installed

Installation:

To uninstall:

Download
    What does dynamic theremal do? I dont know whats that

MIUI has a system where it changes thermal profile and underclocks CPU based on the app being used. This module disables that and sets it to the evaluation profile which is the profile MIUI uses for benchmarks. Evaluation profile has the least throttling and does not underclock CPU. Using this module will relax throttling and increase performance.
    Description:

Requirements:
    - Magisk Installed

Installation:

To uninstall:

Download

How did you modify/decrypt stock thermal .conf files ?

If you can share some info/guide it would be great help, i tried to find this on google/xda but couldn't find a single thing that's useful , every thermal mod except this is just removing conf files without giving proper rational why they are removing.
    @Twisted Prime if you can shed some light i would like to make a proper thermal profile for MIUI 11 based on Android 10

Thanks !