[MOD] [MAGISK] Force Evaluation Thermal Profile & Disable Dynamic Thermal Profiles

Greatgod

Sep 28, 2015
Will it change the kernel with thermals ?

Description:
This module disables dynamic thermal profiles and forces it to evaluation mode. Evaluation mode is the least aggressive thermal profile. Works on MIUI and custom ROMS.

Requirements:
- Magisk Installed

Installation:
- Flash in Magisk or TWRP

To uninstall:
- Uninstall from the modules section in Magisk Manager

Download
Sir I want to flash it on oos port rom poco f1!
Will it flash any other kernel with the thermal?

Greatgod

Sep 28, 2015
Thank you so much for the reply pls keep making mods for poco f1.

Sir, i can suggest you to make a one plus recorder port tha wil work on all custom roms!!! Very useful.

jineshpatel30

Nov 8, 2012
Description:
This module disables dynamic thermal profiles and forces it to evaluation mode. Evaluation mode is the least aggressive thermal profile. Works on MIUI and custom ROMS.

Requirements:
- Magisk Installed

Installation:
- Flash in Magisk or TWRP

To uninstall:
- Uninstall from the modules section in Magisk Manager

Download
How did you modify/decrypt stock thermal .conf files ?

If you can share some info/guide it would be great help, i tried to find this on google/xda but couldn't find a single thing that's useful , every thermal mod except this is just removing conf files without giving proper rational why they are removing.
@Twisted Prime if you can shed some light i would like to make a proper thermal profile for MIUI 11 based on Android 10

Thanks !

Reactions: rish46

rish46

Dec 26, 2012
indore
I want to learn how to make these thermal profile for your specific processor, i have spent lot of time searching, but no luck , can someone please guide me, thank you

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

nice mod, i did the same in the past LOL, but manually, ty for do it a magisk module
Can you please explain how you did it , it will be a great help, because i can't find any thing related to my phone, thank you