• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MOD][Magisk][Pie and Q] Dolby Atmos + and Viper4FX for MI9SE

Search This thread

Zero_One

Feb 23, 2014
Rossano
As told, new update with support for Q and introduction of DTS:X and DIRAC drivers. Confirmed working on Android P and Android Q. Let me know how it's working :)

skayii

Nov 23, 2016
Głogów
Hello,

Are these settings safe for our grus speaker? Im asking becouse its extremly loud.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-05-20-56-47-385_com.dts.dtsxultra.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-05-20-56-47-385_com.dts.dtsxultra.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 417

Zero_One

Feb 23, 2014
Rossano
Updated the mod: removed DTS:X because it was giving problems while using LOS/ Bootleggers (breaks Wideline L1 and other stuff) and replaced it with ICESound Mod AND Dolby Atmos (with some goodies from me). Also, this mod goes very well with Viper4Android, since it's fully compatible. So I suggest you to try them both for best results! (There is an installation wizard in this XDA section)

Enjoy :)

Last edited:

Pafpif

May 5, 2019
Yop all , work like a charm on Miui 11.0.4.0 (android 9) , bluetooth with Redmi airdots ^_^ , just add xiaomi earphones on choice panel :good:
ahahaha shine on you crazy diamond , awesome awesome listening after settings , thx a lot

Reactions: Zero_One

Zero_One

Feb 23, 2014
Rossano
Dev sir, Thank you so much for your Hard Work...i'm following yours work of evolution on sound mod....now android Q version is.....BOOM!!!!
LOVE YOU MAN !!!

Appreciated man! Thank you for your kind words!
Press the thank button to the main thread if you really found This mod helpful. I'm trying to be as much Active as possible ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!

My audio mod has been totally revamped for being used with Q and Pie. Now it supports BOTH!

So yeah, let me explain what this mod does to your device:

FEATURES
    - Based off @guitardedhero's Dolby Atmos for Pie+;
    - Fixed some strange behavior that app could cause SystemUI FC's;
    - Added some personal effects under the tab Music and Gaming;
    - Added new mixer configs that fixes the audio cracking noise while using headphones via cable (ALL THANKS FOR THIS GOES AGAIN TO @pengus77. HE FIXES THE BEHAVIOR IN THE KERNEL);
    - Toggleable Dolby Atmos button!
    - TESTED ONLY ON CUSTOM PIE AND Q (NO MIUI) (if you want you can test it out and let me know if it works)
    - Added Dual Speaker on both Pie and Q (will enable only if the device can handle it, for deleting every possibility of damaging the earpiece)
    - NEW: ADDED Viper4FX 2.5.0.5 - Specific
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    None that I'm aware of. Let me know

Changelog: V1 (17/01/20):

- as per features;
    - Initial public release;

Changelog: V2 (01/02/2019):

- Implemented Qualcomm audio codec for audio streaming and video recording / decoding (Quad DAC)
    - Corrected the audio output (sound was too high)
    - Corrected and fixed some strange behaviors of the app while using player apps (Poweramp users knows )
    - Removed mixer_paths from the initial zip (was creating issues)
    - Cleaned up source code, Magisk module
    - Enabled and corrected all the voice of the menus, also made some modifications based on the ZTE Atom device (adapted to Grus)

Changelog: V3
    - Updated libraries from latest update;
    - Updated Quad DAC from scratch;
    - Rewrote the dolby_audio_effects file;
    - Adjusted medium and high freqs for all the presets;

Changelog: V3.5
    - UPDATE: ADDED VIPER4FX - SPECIFIC for MI9SE (separate zip)
    - UPDATE QUAD DAC - DOLBY APP TO LATEST VERSION;
    - Wrote everything over ACDB for better flexibility and installation facility
    - Pumped up volume over Speaker;
    IMPORTANT:
    IF Upgrading from the same rom to the updated one, just make sure to uninstall the mod BEFORE doing so. You'll bypass a badly bootloop caused by dolby service. I'll fix in the next version if I can
    ALSO: ORDER OF INSTALLATION FOR LATEST VERSION DOESN'T MATTER! Just install ACDB first, then choose either dolby, viper or BOTH! Also, you can use those mods by themselves, but I recommend install ACDB on top of the other audio mod. Enjoy :)

Download Link of V1
    Download link of V2
    Download link of V3
    Download folder for V3.5 + Viper4FX 2.5.0.5 + ACDB
    Updated the audio mod! Now uses a totally revamped mod + Dual Speaker for Pie and Q! Link in the first post, enjoy! :)
    Tested on the last xiaomi.eu dev (Q), is installed and then uninstalled. I’m waiting for the xiaomi.eu dev version. (Q). Thanks

Okay, Making a Q version right now! Gonna publish here when it's ready :D
    Pushed a new version today!
    You'll find all info + changelog in first post! Enjoy! :)
    Tested on the last xiaomi.eu dev (Q), is installed and then uninstalled. I’m waiting for the xiaomi.eu dev version. (Q). Thanks