• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MOD][Magisk][Pie and Q] Dolby Atmos + and Viper4FX for MI9SE

Search This thread

Pafpif

May 5, 2019
Hello Zero_One , have issu with new version 4.1 on Miui 11 EEA android 9 (MI9SE) get FC , have 3.9 and 4.1 installed , only 3.9 work , FC to on dolby if only 4.1 installed

Hijacks

Jul 21, 2008
Your mod overwrites Model and Hardware under settings -> about phone.
Screenshot_20200113-181835_Einstellungen.jpgScreenshot_20200113-181757_Einstellungen.jpg

After I uninstalled it is now MI 9 SE again.

You should change system.prop in common folder of your mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcayret

nicpas

May 31, 2015
Mayence
Thank you for that awesome Mod, works very well!
Is there a possibility to get the lowest Volume not so high and the highest lower? It's really loud, man ?

Zero_One

Feb 23, 2014
Rossano
Dear developer, thanks a lot for the application. This is really great! Here (mi9se using xiaomi.eu) the new version didn't work. The Dolby app didn't opey. Some advice? Thks
This mod, for now, is only compatible with Custom AOSP / LOS roms. On some MIUI roms it works, but yeah. Take me a lot of time in order to figure out what it's working and what's not on it.

Reactions: rcayret

Zero_One

Feb 23, 2014
Rossano
Thanks.
It is still too high on speakers. Bt & headphones are & were OK.
For speakers I have to set "Custom" and -12 dB in the whole spectrum. Multimedia volume I've set to minimum.
Sound is really great.

MiuiEu 16.01.2020
Sorry for bad English.

Gonna see what I can do. That's probably the Quad DAC configuration that puts the speaker up to above the limits XD

Reactions: dzidexx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!

My audio mod has been totally revamped for being used with Q and Pie. Now it supports BOTH!

So yeah, let me explain what this mod does to your device:

FEATURES
    - Based off @guitardedhero's Dolby Atmos for Pie+;
    - Fixed some strange behavior that app could cause SystemUI FC's;
    - Added some personal effects under the tab Music and Gaming;
    - Added new mixer configs that fixes the audio cracking noise while using headphones via cable (ALL THANKS FOR THIS GOES AGAIN TO @pengus77. HE FIXES THE BEHAVIOR IN THE KERNEL);
    - Toggleable Dolby Atmos button!
    - TESTED ONLY ON CUSTOM PIE AND Q (NO MIUI) (if you want you can test it out and let me know if it works)
    - Added Dual Speaker on both Pie and Q (will enable only if the device can handle it, for deleting every possibility of damaging the earpiece)
    - NEW: ADDED Viper4FX 2.5.0.5 - Specific
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    None that I'm aware of. Let me know

Changelog: V1 (17/01/20):

- as per features;
    - Initial public release;

Changelog: V2 (01/02/2019):

- Implemented Qualcomm audio codec for audio streaming and video recording / decoding (Quad DAC)
    - Corrected the audio output (sound was too high)
    - Corrected and fixed some strange behaviors of the app while using player apps (Poweramp users knows )
    - Removed mixer_paths from the initial zip (was creating issues)
    - Cleaned up source code, Magisk module
    - Enabled and corrected all the voice of the menus, also made some modifications based on the ZTE Atom device (adapted to Grus)

Changelog: V3
    - Updated libraries from latest update;
    - Updated Quad DAC from scratch;
    - Rewrote the dolby_audio_effects file;
    - Adjusted medium and high freqs for all the presets;

Changelog: V3.5
    - UPDATE: ADDED VIPER4FX - SPECIFIC for MI9SE (separate zip)
    - UPDATE QUAD DAC - DOLBY APP TO LATEST VERSION;
    - Wrote everything over ACDB for better flexibility and installation facility
    - Pumped up volume over Speaker;
    IMPORTANT:
    IF Upgrading from the same rom to the updated one, just make sure to uninstall the mod BEFORE doing so. You'll bypass a badly bootloop caused by dolby service. I'll fix in the next version if I can
    ALSO: ORDER OF INSTALLATION FOR LATEST VERSION DOESN'T MATTER! Just install ACDB first, then choose either dolby, viper or BOTH! Also, you can use those mods by themselves, but I recommend install ACDB on top of the other audio mod. Enjoy :)

Download Link of V1
    Download link of V2
    Download link of V3
    Download folder for V3.5 + Viper4FX 2.5.0.5 + ACDB
    Updated the audio mod! Now uses a totally revamped mod + Dual Speaker for Pie and Q! Link in the first post, enjoy! :)
    Tested on the last xiaomi.eu dev (Q), is installed and then uninstalled. I’m waiting for the xiaomi.eu dev version. (Q). Thanks

Okay, Making a Q version right now! Gonna publish here when it's ready :D
    Pushed a new version today!
    You'll find all info + changelog in first post! Enjoy! :)
    Tested on the last xiaomi.eu dev (Q), is installed and then uninstalled. I’m waiting for the xiaomi.eu dev version. (Q). Thanks