[MOD][Magisk][Pie and Q] Dolby Atmos + and Viper4FX for MI9SE

Search This thread

Zero_One

Feb 23, 2014
Rossano
Hello!

My audio mod has been totally revamped for being used with Q and Pie. Now it supports BOTH!

So yeah, let me explain what this mod does to your device:

FEATURES
- Based off @guitardedhero's Dolby Atmos for Pie+;
- Fixed some strange behavior that app could cause SystemUI FC's;
- Added some personal effects under the tab Music and Gaming;
- Added new mixer configs that fixes the audio cracking noise while using headphones via cable (ALL THANKS FOR THIS GOES AGAIN TO @pengus77. HE FIXES THE BEHAVIOR IN THE KERNEL);
- Toggleable Dolby Atmos button!
- TESTED ONLY ON CUSTOM PIE AND Q (NO MIUI) (if you want you can test it out and let me know if it works)
- Added Dual Speaker on both Pie and Q (will enable only if the device can handle it, for deleting every possibility of damaging the earpiece)
- NEW: ADDED Viper4FX 2.5.0.5 - Specific
KNOWN ISSUES:
None that I'm aware of. Let me know

Changelog: V1 (17/01/20):

- as per features;
- Initial public release;

Changelog: V2 (01/02/2019):

- Implemented Qualcomm audio codec for audio streaming and video recording / decoding (Quad DAC)
- Corrected the audio output (sound was too high)
- Corrected and fixed some strange behaviors of the app while using player apps (Poweramp users knows )
- Removed mixer_paths from the initial zip (was creating issues)
- Cleaned up source code, Magisk module
- Enabled and corrected all the voice of the menus, also made some modifications based on the ZTE Atom device (adapted to Grus)

Changelog: V3
- Updated libraries from latest update;
- Updated Quad DAC from scratch;
- Rewrote the dolby_audio_effects file;
- Adjusted medium and high freqs for all the presets;

Changelog: V3.5
- UPDATE: ADDED VIPER4FX - SPECIFIC for MI9SE (separate zip)
- UPDATE QUAD DAC - DOLBY APP TO LATEST VERSION;
- Wrote everything over ACDB for better flexibility and installation facility
- Pumped up volume over Speaker;
IMPORTANT:
IF Upgrading from the same rom to the updated one, just make sure to uninstall the mod BEFORE doing so. You'll bypass a badly bootloop caused by dolby service. I'll fix in the next version if I can
ALSO: ORDER OF INSTALLATION FOR LATEST VERSION DOESN'T MATTER! Just install ACDB first, then choose either dolby, viper or BOTH! Also, you can use those mods by themselves, but I recommend install ACDB on top of the other audio mod. Enjoy :)

Download Link of V1
Download link of V2
Download link of V3
Download folder for V3.5 + Viper4FX 2.5.0.5 + ACDB

Last edited:

ripelag

Sep 19, 2013
Livorno
Tested on the last xiaomi.eu dev (Q), is installed and then uninstalled. I’m waiting for the xiaomi.eu dev version. (Q). Thanks

Reactions: yevg1002

cioce

Sep 21, 2013
Testing on xiaomi.eu stable V11.0.3.0.PFBCNXM_v11-9
Sound goooooooood :)

mr.b4rt

Nov 8, 2013
tested on the latest derpfest rom and magisk 20.1
music sounds good but the notification sounds are distorted :/

thx
regards

Zero_One

Feb 23, 2014
Rossano
Just to inform you guys, I made a special version for all of you who are using Q roms (Like Weekly Xiaomi.EU etc.)
Link is avaiable in the first post. It doesn't contain Dolby Atmos but will use ICESound (HUGE Shoutout to @icewizard for his mod) instead, with my own very personal optimizations. Enjoy! :D

fdanaeefard

Dec 18, 2012
Thanks for all your effort, but it would be great if a non-Dolby version could be available for Xiaomi.eu Miui 11 based on Q

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!

My audio mod has been totally revamped for being used with Q and Pie. Now it supports BOTH!

So yeah, let me explain what this mod does to your device:

FEATURES
    - Based off @guitardedhero's Dolby Atmos for Pie+;
    - Fixed some strange behavior that app could cause SystemUI FC's;
    - Added some personal effects under the tab Music and Gaming;
    - Added new mixer configs that fixes the audio cracking noise while using headphones via cable (ALL THANKS FOR THIS GOES AGAIN TO @pengus77. HE FIXES THE BEHAVIOR IN THE KERNEL);
    - Toggleable Dolby Atmos button!
    - TESTED ONLY ON CUSTOM PIE AND Q (NO MIUI) (if you want you can test it out and let me know if it works)
    - Added Dual Speaker on both Pie and Q (will enable only if the device can handle it, for deleting every possibility of damaging the earpiece)
    - NEW: ADDED Viper4FX 2.5.0.5 - Specific
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    None that I'm aware of. Let me know

Changelog: V1 (17/01/20):

- as per features;
    - Initial public release;

Changelog: V2 (01/02/2019):

- Implemented Qualcomm audio codec for audio streaming and video recording / decoding (Quad DAC)
    - Corrected the audio output (sound was too high)
    - Corrected and fixed some strange behaviors of the app while using player apps (Poweramp users knows )
    - Removed mixer_paths from the initial zip (was creating issues)
    - Cleaned up source code, Magisk module
    - Enabled and corrected all the voice of the menus, also made some modifications based on the ZTE Atom device (adapted to Grus)

Changelog: V3
    - Updated libraries from latest update;
    - Updated Quad DAC from scratch;
    - Rewrote the dolby_audio_effects file;
    - Adjusted medium and high freqs for all the presets;

Changelog: V3.5
    - UPDATE: ADDED VIPER4FX - SPECIFIC for MI9SE (separate zip)
    - UPDATE QUAD DAC - DOLBY APP TO LATEST VERSION;
    - Wrote everything over ACDB for better flexibility and installation facility
    - Pumped up volume over Speaker;
    IMPORTANT:
    IF Upgrading from the same rom to the updated one, just make sure to uninstall the mod BEFORE doing so. You'll bypass a badly bootloop caused by dolby service. I'll fix in the next version if I can
    ALSO: ORDER OF INSTALLATION FOR LATEST VERSION DOESN'T MATTER! Just install ACDB first, then choose either dolby, viper or BOTH! Also, you can use those mods by themselves, but I recommend install ACDB on top of the other audio mod. Enjoy :)

Download Link of V1
    Download link of V2
    Download link of V3
    Download folder for V3.5 + Viper4FX 2.5.0.5 + ACDB
    Updated the audio mod! Now uses a totally revamped mod + Dual Speaker for Pie and Q! Link in the first post, enjoy! :)
    Tested on the last xiaomi.eu dev (Q), is installed and then uninstalled. I’m waiting for the xiaomi.eu dev version. (Q). Thanks

Okay, Making a Q version right now! Gonna publish here when it's ready :D
    Pushed a new version today!
    You'll find all info + changelog in first post! Enjoy! :)