[Mod][Magisk][ScreenOC] All magisk modules for all sorts of Rom!

Search This thread

Zero_One

Feb 23, 2014
Rossano
Hi guys!
As the thread suggests, I'm sharing with you some amazing magisk modules that will give you the opportunity to raise the refresh rate of your screen.
Of course, every zip here doesn't give you the opportunity to delete it later, so in order to restore your stock setup, you need to make a backup of your boot.img via magisk (will save dtbo too)

ALL THANKS FOR THOSE MODULES GO TO @NTH94 , he was very kind to share those to me and for all the community. :D

So, here they go:

ScreenOC for Bliss\crDroid with "AND ONLY" Kowalski Kernel: here
ScreenOC for Derpfest "Based off paperplane Kernel": here
ScreenOC for MIUI 11 Based on Q "Xiaomi.eu V11.0.1.0": here
ScreenOC for MIUI 11 Based on Pie "Xiaomi.eu V11.0.5.0":here

And that'it! If your rom bootloop after you've installed this zip via magisk, just restore your boot.img backup, and send me out the dtbo.img contained on your rom, and i'll kindly ask the dev if he can support it as well! Have a nice day everyone :)

If you need any kind of assistance, wrote back here and I'll try to provide as much help as I can :)

Last edited:

lotrzyk0

Apr 4, 2015
Installed 90hz and nothing changed. Installed then 75hz and its okay. What's highest stable and working ver?

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9 SE przy użyciu Tapatalka

anhsmile

Nov 23, 2010
I need to turn on DC Dimming and Disable HW Overlays in Developer Options while flash this mode???

tanivula

Oct 13, 2010
Thanks maaate, 75hz working great here on the latest xiaomi.eu beta. [emoji1474]

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

panamera2011

Mar 26, 2011
Pesche
Can you actually see a big change between 60Hz and 78Hz? Also there's no bugs like greenish tone of the screen? Thank you!
Yea, for me big change betwnen to 78Hz: the fingerprint is more accurate and faster, the system is all much more responsive with fluid animation and better scrolling.

I have been using it for a long time and it works perfectly on MIUI 11 and 12 without any greenish tone [emoji6]

Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Reactions: NixNick89

NixNick89

Feb 27, 2019
78Hz best?

Hey, I've installed this mod too. 84Hz is working, but I don't want to break the screen.
Actually I'm using 75Hz.

Do you think there's a noticable difference between 75hz and 78hz?

You've tested 78hz for long time? And no screen issues? That's nice. Maybe I try it too :)

But I think 84hz could be a risk, if used to long.

Yea, for me big change betwnen to 78Hz: the fingerprint is more accurate and faster, the system is all much more responsive with fluid animation and better scrolling.

I have been using it for a long time and it works perfectly on MIUI 11 and 12 without any greenish tone [emoji6]

Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Forgot to say: the mod is working well on latest Revolution OS (Miui 12) 2020.05.13 .

Reactions: panamera2011

panamera2011

Mar 26, 2011
Pesche
Hey, I've installed this mod too. 84Hz is working, but I don't want to break the screen.

Actually I'm using 75Hz.

You've tested 78hz for long time? And no screen issues? That's nice. Maybe I try it too :)

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Forgot to say: the mod is working well on latest Revolution OS (Miui 12) 2020.05.13 .
I have not tried 84Hz because I think it is the limit and and more battery consumption.

In Revolution OS I think it should work without problems considering that it based on the official firmware. Anyhow, before using this mod, make a backup of dtbo partition

Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Reactions: NixNick89

rcayret

Feb 4, 2013
Rio de Janeiro
Hello guys. To change the screen frequency I just need install the Magisk module? Here I am using the last xiaomi.eu version (miui12). What the best version of the mod I could install? Thanks

cthulhu79

Jan 20, 2012
Ciao everybody! How do I install the img file and how do performthe backup? All with Magisk? thanks :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys!
    As the thread suggests, I'm sharing with you some amazing magisk modules that will give you the opportunity to raise the refresh rate of your screen.
    Of course, every zip here doesn't give you the opportunity to delete it later, so in order to restore your stock setup, you need to make a backup of your boot.img via magisk (will save dtbo too)

ALL THANKS FOR THOSE MODULES GO TO @NTH94 , he was very kind to share those to me and for all the community. :D

So, here they go:

ScreenOC for Bliss\crDroid with "AND ONLY" Kowalski Kernel: here
    ScreenOC for Derpfest "Based off paperplane Kernel": here
    ScreenOC for MIUI 11 Based on Q "Xiaomi.eu V11.0.1.0": here
    ScreenOC for MIUI 11 Based on Pie "Xiaomi.eu V11.0.5.0":here

And that'it! If your rom bootloop after you've installed this zip via magisk, just restore your boot.img backup, and send me out the dtbo.img contained on your rom, and i'll kindly ask the dev if he can support it as well! Have a nice day everyone :)

If you need any kind of assistance, wrote back here and I'll try to provide as much help as I can :)
    Anyone tries this mod on the latest xiaomi.eu MIUI 12? Will work? Thanks
    Edit : Installed, and 75hz mod is working just fine on MIUI 12.
    Anyone tries this mod on the latest xiaomi.eu MIUI 12? Will work? Thanks
    Edit : Installed, and 75hz mod is working just fine on MIUI 12.
    Also 78Hz work fine ;)

Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk
    Can you actually see a big change between 60Hz and 78Hz? Also there's no bugs like greenish tone of the screen? Thank you!

Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk
    78Hz best?

Actually I'm using 75Hz.

Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk